We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Old Noob, Saying Hello

Hiya, Vilyans!

While my join date says I've been around since 2007, technically I'm a new player. I subscribed for a short time way back when LotRO first came out, and then for various reasons just stopped playing.
    In a different place in my life now, the beta invite rooked me back into the game and I decided to go ahead and resub. Rather than trying to pick back up where I left off, having no real clue about things, I've decided to roll up fresh and Vilya attitudes (from what amount I can gather here in the forum) seem to match my own.

So again, just saying Hi. Hopefully meet you all in game before too long.

~Koteas
    Guardian/Vilya

Re: Old Noob, Saying Hello

Welcome Back! It's always good to see people return.

Welcome back.

From an long time mmorpg player but new to LoTRO
    Ujest - 105 Lore-master, Opun - 76 Warden, plus alts and mules
    Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly Friends of Frodo Vilya)

Quote Originally Posted by myskaal View Post
    Hiya, Vilyans!

While my join date says I've been around since 2007, technically I'm a new player. I subscribed for a short time way back when LotRO first came out, and then for various reasons just stopped playing.
    In a different place in my life now, the beta invite rooked me back into the game and I decided to go ahead and resub. Rather than trying to pick back up where I left off, having no real clue about things, I've decided to roll up fresh and Vilya attitudes (from what amount I can gather here in the forum) seem to match my own.

So again, just saying Hi. Hopefully meet you all in game before too long.

~Koteas
    Guardian/Vilya
    Koteas, the name sounds familiar..I too joined from the "get-go" in 07, then basically paid money every 3 months for two years before I got interested again. Was Koteas your name way back when?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001228b7/01008/signature.png]Maeglor[/charsig]

Welcome back to the Vil!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000012e209/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [I]"He knows not to what end he rides; yet if he knew, he would still go on."[/I]

Welcome back to LOTRO and to Vilya
    [B]Taril 85 [/B]Minstrel[B] -Maethores 65 [/B]Guardian[B] - Lilianya 75 [/B]LoreMaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c04000014b2ff/signature.png]~Taril[/charsig]