We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,805

    Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    I'm under the impression that a few Freeps are developing some reservations when it comes to ganking a couple of ezmoding hairballs that are running around on the Ettenmoors these days. This message is to assure Freeps out there that there is no reason to hesitate when it comes to passing out a beat down.

    Please be aware:
    1: We intentionally make ourselves vunerable by fighting bears near the Tirith Rhaw resurrection point.

    2: We intentionally make ourselves vunerable by fighting NPCs in enemy controlled keeps.

    3: We intentionally play with hunters that like to lead gank squads on wild warg chases around the base of Glan Vraig hill. (Tailburz and I laugh our fuzzy little butts off while doing this - total hysterics)

    I'm going to say this as delicately as I can say it: If you find us it is because we've let you find us. That isn't because we're super skilled but rather just a function of the warg class that we play. As a Freep you should never, ever, EVER feel bad about ganking a warg.

    Last night we came back to Tirith Rhaw about 10 times and we died to Kinipela, Annuilas, and Rockdude about all 10 times (as well as NPCs). I'll admit it got frustrating at times but it's a risk we intentionally take. For us it is endlessly amusing to have a Freep guarding the front entrance only to sneak past and begin sending down "Wargfoot killed a Coldfells Hunter" messages from the 3rd floor. This is major win for us.

    If we didn't like what was going on at Tirith Rhaw we could of ended it by calling out Kinipela, Annuilas, and Rockdude in OOC. There would have been 20 Creeps there in 3 minutes. Again, I'm not bragging here - it's just a fact that a Freep is at a disadvantage right now. At any point we decide that enough is enough we only need to OOC it and it's over.

    You aren't going to kill us so much that we leave the game. At the very worst, we'll head off to the DoF for a cooling off period. The only downside may be that you'll gain a bit of "extra" attention if we catch you out running around all by your lonesome.

    It's all in fun.
    Gank away.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    446

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    The only downside may be that you'll gain a bit of "extra" attention if we catch you out running around all by your lonesome.
    ...

    Word.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000010afaf/01008/signature.png]Goneric[/charsig]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    808

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    You guys make me want to create a character on Firefoot just for the fun-factor! It's always fun reading your posts here.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000310eff/01007/signature.png]Avanthos[/charsig]
    AMD Althon II X3 435 [color=red]|[/color] 2GB DDR3 PC1033 RAM [color=red]|[/color] 1GB GeForce 220 [color=red]|[/color] Windows 7 [color=red]|[/color] 2TB Hard Disk Space [color=red]|[/color] 7mbit Cable

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Riamus View Post
    You guys make me want to create a character on Firefoot just for the fun-factor! It's always fun reading your posts here.
    We've learned that if you throw your corpse at the enemy a couple of hundred times they actually begin to get embarrassed (1).


    NOTES
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    1: Except for members of Gankalations and the Tater Zergers. They'll kill you a thousand times and then get upset when you don't show up for the 1,001 beat down. They have no shame, no decency, and no honor. Kill 'em all - let Sauron sort 'em out.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    635

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Riamus View Post
    You guys make me want to create a character on Firefoot just for the fun-factor! It's always fun reading your posts here.

    You should! Be sure to make a warg!

    xoxoox
    G
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d0100001401a7/signature.png]Trixsy[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Plum]Taintedluv[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Zeroskillz [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Bonquisha[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] ∞[/COLOR] Scoobysnack [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Hunnie [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] Commander Guage[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow]Flirty[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrange]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    159

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    I was actually hoping you were going to call us out on OOC. TR is more fun to fight at then EC.

    The Epic Rez camp battle was pretty interesting. My favorite part was seeing you run all the way up to the back lines to get me :-p. I feel VIP. I must be delicious haha.

    After the epic Rez camp fight died out I got blasted by Ouija and Broodling two or three times. I ran out root/stun pots, not like I had a chance anyways. The closest fight was first time Broodling came after me and I burned my cool downs just to get 3k off of him. Not even a drop in the bucket with him having 8k or something morale. Plus his little babies came to feast too. Ouija had me locked until 1k. Not that this story has anything to do with you or Tailburz.

    I appreciate that when you fight me.... you don't leave me locked in warband maneuver and make me feel like I can almost fight. I was saying to a group the other day.... heaven for bid when Wargfoot gets Elite and gets p'ed off.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000006461b/01000/signature.png]Annuilas[/charsig]

    Tolmatt- Ministrel

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by thecman02 View Post
    I was actually hoping you were going to call us out on OOC. TR is more fun to fight at then EC.
    We typically don't do that.
    It's so rare that we get a couple of Freeps off alone to mess around with that we'd hate to ruin it. I'd rather get ganked a dozen times by you then call in a raid and have you log off or join a large group to stay alive.

    Quote Originally Posted by thecman02 View Post
    The Epic Rez camp battle was pretty interesting. My favorite part was seeing you run all the way up to the back lines to get me :-p. I feel VIP. I must be delicious haha.
    We totally love taking out Hunters.

    Not because they are relatively easy to kill but because they annoy us with the spam tracking. You are the only class that breaks my stealth before I want it broken. If you'd like to learn how to solo a warg look up Remixidan (sp?) who is an astonishingly good fight given the weaknesses of the hunter class.

    Quote Originally Posted by thecman02 View Post
    I appreciate that when you fight me.... you don't leave me locked in warband maneuver and make me feel like I can almost fight. I was saying to a group the other day.... heaven for bid when Wargfoot gets Elite and gets p'ed off.
    I'm not really a very good PvMP fighter and I never will be - and that isn't me fishing for compliments. We've got some really skilled wargs on our server and I simply will not be able to match their skills or their knowledge of the game. If I could build a reputation as Mr. Big Bad Wolf you can bet I'd do it but I'm not a gifted player in that way.

    Wargfoot at Signature will be pretty much the same as Wargfoot at Rank 7 - except I'll have some fleas to share with you.

    Don't worry about being elite - let's play!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    159

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Remixadan is a beast. Some day I'll be able to gear out like him. I'm loving the 3000 Shadow mitigation rating. I know its not all gear though. I need to pick up more skills.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000006461b/01000/signature.png]Annuilas[/charsig]

    Tolmatt- Ministrel

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Wargfoot, I just want to be friends. Can we hang out sometime?
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty8 View Post
    Wargfoot, I just want to be friends. Can we hang out sometime?
    I don't think your kinship would approve of our friendship.

    Everytime I try to make contact with you there is a great deal of yelling and lots of bright lights. I used to believe that you were trying to help me out by giving me a free trip back to Gramsfoot, but lately I've begun to suspect other motives.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    I don't think your kinship would approve of our friendship.

    Everytime I try to make contact with you there is a great deal of yelling and lots of bright lights. I used to believe that you were trying to help me out by giving me a free trip back to Gramsfoot, but lately I've begun to suspect other motives.
    Gramsfoot? I thought I was sending you to either TR rez or Lugz rez. Those vacation plans I had for you obviously weren't the right ones. I feel terrible now.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty8 View Post
    Gramsfoot? I thought I was sending you to either TR rez or Lugz rez. Those vacation plans I had for you obviously weren't the right ones. I feel terrible now.
    I'm sure you'll get it right one of these times.
    Keep trying!

  13. #13

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    In all fairness wargfoot, I didn't mean to let the NPC's intrude on our little 2v1 inside TR yesterday, you can blame Tailburz for that, since you were sorta almost dead at the time, and clearly in the corner too far away for the NPC's to see.
    Sholeh

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    In all fairness wargfoot, I didn't mean to let the NPC's intrude on our little 2v1 inside TR yesterday, you can blame Tailburz for that, since you were sorta almost dead at the time, and clearly in the corner too far away for the NPC's to see.
    It seems that both instances where you killed me the other day just happend to both be accidents entirely out of your control. It's a strange coincidence that our meeting should trigger such horrible mishaps - one right after the other - but then as gamblers like to say "chance has no memory".

    I know that I accidently waste people all of the time - especially when I'm trying to let them have a 'free escape'. Like you, I'm trying to give a person a break and *whoops* they are stunned, and then in the confusion *whoops* they are debuffed and *whoops* critical attacks start happening. One time I accidently stunned a guy 3 times in a row when all I meant to do was hit the sprint key so I could stop hurting him.

    I completely understand.

    -Wargfoot



    NOTES
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1: I laughed my butt off writing this post. Don't take it as hurtful sarcasm.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    446

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    one right after the other - but then as gamblers like to say "chance has no memory".
    Just want to point out burgs have a whole trait line based on gambling so I guess Sholeh has bad luck that way
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000010afaf/01008/signature.png]Goneric[/charsig]

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Moors
    Posts
    1,221

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    FWIW, it wasn't Kinipela, it was actually me playing her minstrel (Kini is my girlfriend for those who don't know) and she has been outta town a few weeks. We're both taking some time away from the game when she gets back so I thought I'd try my hand at playing a minstrel for a few days. If she seemed easier to kill than normal, that's why

    Anyways, we'll be back playing again in a couple of months or maybe after the next big update. So, no hard feelings Warg and Tali, I was just enjoying blowing **** up as a mini.

    Be good.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    FWIW, it wasn't Kinipela, it was actually me playing her minstrel (Kini is my girlfriend for those who don't know) and she has been outta town a few weeks. We're both taking some time away from the game when she gets back so I thought I'd try my hand at playing a minstrel for a few days. If she seemed easier to kill than normal, that's why

    Anyways, we'll be back playing again in a couple of months or maybe after the next big update. So, no hard feelings Warg and Tali, I was just enjoying blowing **** up as a mini.

    Be good.
    Wow, this is a shocker.
    I can hardly believe you have a girlfriend.

    Any ways, you'll have some explaining to do to your dear gal when she gets home. Her reputation with us was "Do Not Kill" because all she would ever do is friendly spars or jump over my head while I was fighting bears. Now she is on the "gank on sight" list - so far into the red that I don't know if she'll ever be back to where she was before you absolutely destroyed her reputation.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    508

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    FWIW, it wasn't Kinipela, it was actually me playing her minstrel (Kini is my girlfriend for those who don't know) and she has been outta town a few weeks. We're both taking some time away from the game when she gets back so I thought I'd try my hand at playing a minstrel for a few days. If she seemed easier to kill than normal, that's why

    Anyways, we'll be back playing again in a couple of months or maybe after the next big update. So, no hard feelings Warg and Tali, I was just enjoying blowing **** up as a mini.

    Be good.
    Well this explains lots.

    Chicks dig me and i couldnt understand why this mini kept targeting me. I just thought she wanted some warg love. Oh well.. now i know
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    159

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Uhh my girlfriend was playing my character out in the moors too ;-p . Does that mean I'm on the don't attack list Wargfoot?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000006461b/01000/signature.png]Annuilas[/charsig]

    Tolmatt- Ministrel

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by thecman02 View Post
    Uhh my girlfriend was playing my character out in the moors too ;-p . Does that mean I'm on the don't attack list Wargfoot?
    You like to spam track innocent wargs while they are out collecting wild flowers or sunning themselves on rocks.
    All hunters are evil incarnate and must be destroyed.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    All hunters are evil incarnate and must be destroyed.
    What about minstrels? We play music for everyone. We're nice.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  22. #22

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    It seems that both instances where you killed me the other day just happend to both be accidents entirely out of your control. It's a strange coincidence that our meeting should trigger such horrible mishaps - one right after the other - but then as gamblers like to say "chance has no memory".

    I know that I accidently waste people all of the time - especially when I'm trying to let them have a 'free escape'. Like you, I'm trying to give a person a break and *whoops* they are stunned, and then in the confusion *whoops* they are debuffed and *whoops* critical attacks start happening. One time I accidently stunned a guy 3 times in a row when all I meant to do was hit the sprint key so I could stop hurting him.

    I completely understand.

    -Wargfoot

    NOTES
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1: I laughed my butt off writing this post. Don't take it as hurtful sarcasm.
    It was an accident? I really did mean to let you get away by the waterfall, and didn't actively attack you till we were down by poor ta and uh, just hoping you wouldn't call us out...needed to get out of combat and stealth up incase you called in the zerg...uh yeah That's it.

    On top of TR...that wasn't an accident, other than the NPC's that Tailburz pulled. You aught to be more careful of your fellowship members pulling NPC's on you while you're fighting.



    NOTES
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1: I laughed my butt off writing this post. Don't take it as hurtful sarcasm.
    Sholeh

  23. #23

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    *Rolls eyes*

    You can get over the fact that i pulled npcs. It would still be ur fault either way. Me an' wargfoot just love elf ears, but our joy keeps on being ruined by burgs. And i can kick butt and gain infamy with wargfoot, just not well with 1. A burg 2.The fact that we were in the TR keep, surrouned with npcs, no place to run around. Admit it, you had all the advantages, even if i wasn't there.

    Today, i did enjoy watching you and your hobbit burg friend get up on my rock :P
    sorry to ruin ur free kill an' everything, but that cracked me up, the way you guys just couldn't quite make it! When you finially did, i had the extreme joy of jumping off and disappearing in mid-air. Btw, ur on my "Avoid at all costs" list. I try my best not to let you or any other burg kill me.

    Sincerely,
    Tailburz Burzyfurz
    Last edited by Jird; Jul 14 2010 at 09:39 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001d258b/signature.png]Tailburz[/charsig]

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,805

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jird View Post
    Btw, ur on my "Avoid at all costs" list. I try my best not to let you or any other burg kill me.
    I'm all about that.

    In a battle against a burglar I spend one half my time stunned and the other half of my time battling debuffs that make it impossible for me to hit anything. I've tried to fight Sholeh and Artefis and in many cases every single cooldown misses thanks to insane evades/addles/whatever. Even if you get them to half health you have to then burn though a manheal or they disappear (as they should). While I realize kiting can win that battle a Burglar would have to be very generous to allow a Warg to kite them to death. Those advantages aren't the fault of the people who play burglars but it quite clear in a Burglar vs. Warg battle the Warg is gonna lose a vast majority of the time, assuming the Burglar is properly equipped.

    Easily the best Warg killing class on the Ettenmoors.

    *updateds 'to avoid' list*

  25. #25

    Re: Killing Wargfoot & Ganking Tailburz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jird View Post
    *Rolls eyes*

    You can get over the fact that i pulled npcs. It would still be ur fault either way. Me an' wargfoot just love elf ears, but our joy keeps on being ruined by burgs. And i can kick butt and gain infamy with wargfoot, just not well with 1. A burg 2.The fact that we were in the TR keep, surrouned with npcs, no place to run around. Admit it, you had all the advantages, even if i wasn't there.

    Today, i did enjoy watching you and your hobbit burg friend get up on my rock :P
    sorry to ruin ur free kill an' everything, but that cracked me up, the way you guys just couldn't quite make it! When you finially did, i had the extreme joy of jumping off and disappearing in mid-air. Btw, ur on my "Avoid at all costs" list. I try my best not to let you or any other burg kill me.

    Sincerely,
    Tailburz Burzyfurz
    I did try to make it fair and keep the fight in that corner, you just got a lil too close to mr Elf in the middle of the keep.

    Burgs don't have the stealth speed that wargs have, and have more trouble getting up on the rock. Had I unstealthed I'd have been able to do it much easier. In retrospect, I should have just let you alone, shortly after that I got mowed down by the Lugpoop and co. skillful raid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    I'm all about that.

    In a battle against a burglar I spend one half my time stunned and the other half of my time battling debuffs that make it impossible for me to hit anything. I've tried to fight Sholeh and Artefis and in many cases every single cooldown misses thanks to insane evades/addles/whatever. Even if you get them to half health you have to then burn though a manheal or they disappear (as they should). While I realize kiting can win that battle a Burglar would have to be very generous to allow a Warg to kite them to death. Those advantages aren't the fault of the people who play burglars but it quite clear in a Burglar vs. Warg battle the Warg is gonna lose a vast majority of the time, assuming the Burglar is properly equipped.

    Easily the best Warg killing class on the Ettenmoors.

    *updateds 'to avoid' list*
    I'd actually completely disagree with you there. The only class better at killing burglars than Warg(s) is probably Reavers.
    Sholeh

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload