We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Where to get "Black Pudding Recipe"?

Hello, I have been searching corpses of Draig-luth warriors for ages trying to get Cook's Adorned Scroll Cases to find the Black Pudding Recipe. but with no luck. I am starting to wonder if this recipe even drops from the adorned cases or not. Can anyone give me some input please?

Re: Where to get "Black Pudding Recipe"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerysen View Post
    Hello, I have been searching corpses of Draig-luth warriors for ages trying to get Cook's Adorned Scroll Cases to find the Black Pudding Recipe. but with no luck. I am starting to wonder if this recipe even drops from the adorned cases or not. Can anyone give me some input please?
    Have you checked the vendors in Galtrev? It might be one of those reputation gated recipes you have to buy.

It does drop, or at least it did as I got it shortly after RoI went live. If you're having problems getting it to drop, have you checked the Auction House? That might be your best bet to find it now.
    Originally Posted by Damian6988
    That is not unlike drinking a pot of coffee and taking a Valium.
    "I want to stay up and get more work done, but I don't want to remember any of it."

Also, it shows on lotro wiki that it is possible to purchase the recipe on the lotro store, how come this option is not visible for my lvl 15 yeoman? After looking into it online I came across this as well.... (Btw went to all locations and didnt find diddly squat)

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/719/ffffffr.png
    Last edited by Ellerysen; Jan 27 2012 at 08:53 AM.

Re: Where to get "Black Pudding Recipe"? CLOSED

Found recipe in COOK's DECORATED SCROLL CASE. Not in Adorned so if anyone else needs to know where they are, that is where I got mine. Get decor cases from Dunlending Scouts in Trum Dreng.

CLOSED! Thanks for the help.

In the cupboard under the stairs. (or is it under the stalls?)

Re: Where to get "Black Pudding Recipe"? CLOSED

nevermind......
    "Just like Mary Shelly, Just like Frankenstein, Break your chains, And count your change, And try to walk the line"