We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Re: MS Paint Moors Thread

[color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    pokey power ftw

+rep
    [CENTER][COLOR=olive][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Linkith[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]R6 Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=lime][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Shiekk[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R4 Burglar[COLOR=white] Quinton [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R8 Minstrel [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][COLOR=red]Ileechu[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R9 Weaver[COLOR=red] Ihe[/COLOR][COLOR=red]elu[/COLOR] R4 Defiler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Hate that grey skill bar...

Nice work Rhyno, wasn't expecting you
    [CENTER][COLOR=olive][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Linkith[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]R6 Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=lime][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Shiekk[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R4 Burglar[COLOR=white] Quinton [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R8 Minstrel [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][COLOR=red]Ileechu[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R9 Weaver[COLOR=red] Ihe[/COLOR][COLOR=red]elu[/COLOR] R4 Defiler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

EPIC!!! So that's what another spider's skill bar looks like....'Course, makes me wonder if you're a clicker, a keyboarder, or a hybrid like me.
    "A smart man knows what to say, a wise man knows when to say it, and a clever man knows when to say someone else said it"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001f193b/signature.png]Nericlak[/charsig]
    [color=blue]Mikas: Capstrel; 65 Rank 3[/color]
    [color=orange]Nericlak: Indy Warden 65[/color]
    [color=red]Kylwev: Spider; Rank 6
    Kylrev: Reaver; Rank 4
    Sakim: Warleader; Rank 4[/color] (Elendilmir)
    +1 Cooky GET!!!!!
    +1 XL Plate-O-Cookies GET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikas131 View Post
    EPIC!!! So that's what another spider's skill bar looks like....'Course, makes me wonder if you're a clicker, a keyboarder, or a hybrid like me.
    I'm a hybrid.

Here is my actual setup. I mostly mouse turn.

a town, at least thats what I think it is

pff now it's not worth sparring you :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001424c1/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Paper is balanced, nerf Rock. ~Scissors

Quote Originally Posted by ikillberyls View Post
    To funny, next is khrune's turn. He who paints the best wins a cg symbol!! Khrune u down? Oh ya and a free mystery gift.
    WTB a khrune MS paint pic so I can get my 2k DP from poop...

Thanks for the screenie of your war tab, Ileechu.
    I'll never be able to post my without dying from embarrassment.

Let's just say I don't have the most stellar K/D ratio....

*blushes under all the matted gray fur*

Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    [IMG]<insert epic screenie>
    I love the fact that I get to play with a red ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    Thanks for the screenie of your war tab, Ileechu.
    I'll never be able to post my without dying from embarrassment.

Let's just say I don't have the most stellar K/D ratio....

*blushes under all the matted gray fur*
    Don't be embarassed. There are spiders on our server who I am sure think my K/D ratio is a joke to spiders. The question is whether or not you are having fun while you are playing. I am an in your face spider that dies often out there but has a blast doing it... (freakenstein taught me to play, i blame him)

so war tab it up buddy, I promise I won't laugh..../wink

Quote Originally Posted by mgajeski View Post
    I'm a hybrid.

Here is my actual setup. I mostly mouse turn.

Haha I like your rating (which is higher than mine >.>)!

Looking at your skill rows makes me think that you don't exactly follow a premade rotation (which is only useful solo) so I would guess you play a more reactive style.

Of course in my case I made a rotation and I try to follow it but circumstances (and suicide spider tendencies) tend to make me more of a wild card (alright root->PS->LP->dps->OH GOD HE USED A CLICKY (yeah reality kick in the pants)->Conjunction->WtE->dps->Root->dps->kite->die->rake in "from the grave" inf<-repeat). Luckily I got a good dps rotation so that way I can at least get some infamy after the target gets ganked.

Still don't know how you managed to rank so fast (come on only 6.6k more infamy to go). Maybe I'll follow you some day to find out (mad spider-pig burglar skillz!!!).

When I figure out how to put screenies up I will show my UI and wartab (though playstyle changes are constantly warping the first >.>)
    "A smart man knows what to say, a wise man knows when to say it, and a clever man knows when to say someone else said it"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001f193b/signature.png]Nericlak[/charsig]
    [color=blue]Mikas: Capstrel; 65 Rank 3[/color]
    [color=orange]Nericlak: Indy Warden 65[/color]
    [color=red]Kylwev: Spider; Rank 6
    Kylrev: Reaver; Rank 4
    Sakim: Warleader; Rank 4[/color] (Elendilmir)
    +1 Cooky GET!!!!!
    +1 XL Plate-O-Cookies GET!!!

(freakenstein taught me to play)
    This explains everything...

"You will hate me in the end... I promise"

Quote Originally Posted by mikas131 View Post
    Still don't know how you managed to rank so fast
    It's called leeching, thus the name . Only kidding, of course. He solos, you rank much faster when you solo (for some classes). For instance, he and I are the same rank but I have right at 20,000 kills to his 11,000. Also, infamy % gains were much different back in the day. Modern LOTRO inf/renown gains, whether grouped or solo are much better. I group, he solos - it's the way it works.

"You will hate me in the end... I promise"

WTB a khrune MS paint pic so I can get my 2k DP from poop...
    I've actually been out of town on a trip the last week, right now I'm struggling to post on a tiny laptop where I don't have my screenies. :/ But I'll try to get one done tomorrow night when I'm back in town.
    [URL=http://s1004.photobucket.com/user/Raptor254/media/KhruneSigR10.png.html][IMG]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/Raptor254/KhruneSigR10.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Khrune - r10 Defiler ---- Drauganca - r8 Warg ---- Frumontyrii-1 - r6 Captain ---- Cuglin - r6 Hunter ---- Tumalnar - Warden

/rant

There have been far too many useless threads complaining about big groups, small groups, revs groups, burg groups, warg groups, and lack of groups.

Let's get back to the basics here and do less forum pvp and more actual pvp. And when your done how bout you create a MS paint pic of you getting owned.

/end rant

But some of us are @ work.....so forum PvP is all we gots!

:P
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d0100001401a7/signature.png]Trixsy[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Plum]Taintedluv[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Zeroskillz [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Bonquisha[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] ∞[/COLOR] Scoobysnack [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Hunnie [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] Commander Guage[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow]Flirty[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrange]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Michy View Post

+rep for you, my dear.

Forum PvP at work FTW!
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Michy View Post

I know... I am at work too hence my forum pvp... I just like looking at pretty ms paint pictures while I am at work

how bout you create a MS paint pic of you getting owned.
    My hunter got chain stunned (lolz) and then violated by a couple of spiders...

Pics are to graphic to show here
    [center] [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d01000011a661/signature.png]Goatrida[/charsig]

Thundacat R9 Warg (FF) - Faub R9 Burg (FF) - Anulios R7 Runekeeper (FF)

[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by HoRRible_NuBB View Post
    My hunter got chain stunned (lolz) and then violated by a couple of spiders...

Pics are to graphic to show here
    less text more paint (there is nothing to graphic for these forums, hence my pic of lugpoop hovering over lugz)

I will have to get my old paintbrush out and see what I can do when I get home... (that is if I can put down Starcraft 2)

New for purchase at the LOTRO STORE

Firefoot Zergling Action Figures

Dirty Dan

Figure comes equiped with a Flag/Banner and Sword/Axe (totally random)
    [center][color=red]ALLISTER[/color][/center][center][color=red]BLOODLINE[/color][/center]

Our most durable toy, we promise here at zergling that you can have 17 of your friends smash beat and tear at this toy and it will not break.

Khrune

Toy includes a random staff
    Last edited by JOHNNYJDUB; Jul 28 2010 at 05:54 PM.
    [center][color=red]ALLISTER[/color][/center][center][color=red]BLOODLINE[/color][/center]

Zergling Presents first glow in the dark figure

Tapdancer

Comes with 3 Hatchling Spiders

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNYJDUB View Post
    Our most durable toy, we promise here at zergling that you can have 17 of your friends smash beat and tear at this toy and it will not break.

Khrune

Toy includes a random staff

Darn straight defilers are OP, and thats really good MS paint too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000010afaf/01008/signature.png]Goneric[/charsig]

Since no one has paid tribute to Illechu and his talent in MS paint I decided to paint a portrait of him while my wife bores me with a girl movie.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast