We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

MS Paint Moors Thread

Share your artistic side here of your many adventures in the moors.

I will start...

Last night I had some fun battles with Massuy and Rockdude.

[CENTER][COLOR=olive][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Linkith[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]R6 Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=lime][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Shiekk[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R4 Burglar[COLOR=white] Quinton [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R8 Minstrel [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][COLOR=red]Ileechu[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R9 Weaver[COLOR=red] Ihe[/COLOR][COLOR=red]elu[/COLOR] R4 Defiler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Re: MS Paint Moors Thread

I guess I will share one from last night.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Went out into the moors in tactical mode so I could be some help in the bigger fights, seems to have helped. Lol had no end of fun watching feared creeps run in circles while I yelled my little warden head off.
    Last edited by Regero; Jul 08 2010 at 01:27 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000019bd6e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [size=-2]Ghost Bear see problem. Nice peoples looking at Horse mouth. Ghost bear look at Horse belly. Horse make good snack![/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Regero View Post

Went out into the moors in tactical mode so I could be some help in the bigger fights, seems to have helped. Lol had no end of fun watching feared creeps run in circles while I yelled my little warden head off.
    I like all the Rawrs....
    +rep for you my fearing warden friend
    [CENTER][COLOR=olive][COLOR=black][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Linkith[/COLOR] [COLOR=lime]R6 Captain [/COLOR][COLOR=lime][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Shiekk[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R4 Burglar[COLOR=white] Quinton [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R8 Minstrel [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][COLOR=red]Ileechu[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=lime]R9 Weaver[COLOR=red] Ihe[/COLOR][COLOR=red]elu[/COLOR] R4 Defiler[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Things I think of when I see certain names in the moors...

I don't see anything here that years of intensive therapy wouldn't have a long shot at addressing.

I wish I could still talk with therapists... evidently though all of the ones I talk to develop emotional problems. Thats why I take my anger out on the creep community now a days.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000019bd6e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [size=-2]Ghost Bear see problem. Nice peoples looking at Horse mouth. Ghost bear look at Horse belly. Horse make good snack![/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa View Post
    I don't see anything here that years of intensive therapy wouldn't have a long shot at addressing.
    The last time I saw my psychiatrist he stated that I am beyond help. However, this was coming from a man named Dr. Small who just happened to be 6'8".

Quote Originally Posted by Regero View Post

That was annoying -_-V
    Though I thought it hilarious how you had Desolation on me while I was burrowed and I was thinking "The fear will proc and pop me up and I'll die before I can finish my prayers. Amazingly it never procced and I almost made it to safety before my life was epically concluded (3.5k Rockdude...).
    "A smart man knows what to say, a wise man knows when to say it, and a clever man knows when to say someone else said it"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001f193b/signature.png]Nericlak[/charsig]
    [color=blue]Mikas: Capstrel; 65 Rank 3[/color]
    [color=orange]Nericlak: Indy Warden 65[/color]
    [color=red]Kylwev: Spider; Rank 6
    Kylrev: Reaver; Rank 4
    Sakim: Warleader; Rank 4[/color] (Elendilmir)
    +1 Cooky GET!!!!!
    +1 XL Plate-O-Cookies GET!!!

Artefis... nice spar...

Quote Originally Posted by mgajeski View Post
    Artefis... nice spar...
    Silly DoT crits. I thought about manhealing but I figured that even for my burg that was pretty dirty, and I didn't have 2k at the time so I gave you your due (am I really worth that many points?!)

However, my standards of dirty tricks were substantially lowered later that very same day when I was determined to frustrate a pack of evil wargs:

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000012087b/01008/signature.png]Artefis[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Al42 View Post
    Silly DoT crits. I thought about manhealing but I figured that even for my burg that was pretty dirty, and I didn't have 2k at the time so I gave you your due (am I really worth that many points?!)

However, my standards of dirty tricks were substantially lowered later that very same day when I was determined to frustrate a pack of evil wargs:

I had to fix this a bit, cause this is when we finally killed Ouija
    Sholeh

a town, at least thats what I think it is

you forgot the part where the dumbbly ran in from the side and pew pew'ed
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001424c1/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Paper is balanced, nerf Rock. ~Scissors

yes u r. and i am happy you saved your man heal

here is some proof...

and yes, that is the most points I have ever seen in the moors...

OK.

What is this.

Is it some sort of Moors Scratch off Lottery Ticket?
    Last edited by Michy; Jul 12 2010 at 11:03 AM.
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d0100001401a7/signature.png]Trixsy[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Plum]Taintedluv[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Zeroskillz [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Bonquisha[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] ∞[/COLOR] Scoobysnack [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Hunnie [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] Commander Guage[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow]Flirty[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrange]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Silly DoT crits.
    Um our dots are like 100 times better then spiders art..12 common dmg dot iz da shiz, you should know this.

btw we share a similar skill bar...but mine is full of hips besides 1 spot for WPS.
    [center] [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d01000011a661/signature.png]Goatrida[/charsig]

Thundacat R9 Warg (FF) - Faub R9 Burg (FF) - Anulios R7 Runekeeper (FF)

[/center]

Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

I like the 20 too many freeps on ECB...

Quote Originally Posted by mgajeski View Post
    I like the 20 too many freeps on ECB...
    You didn't hear about the tea party there? An was holding a mid summer formal for everyone.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001f3407/01005/signature.png]Laserbear[/charsig]

Always hunting wabbits (and wargs).

I really want to make something for this thread but I have 2 problems.

#1: I'm at work without any of my screenies, thus I have nothing to base a MS Paint picture on.

#2: If my boss catches me using MS Paint... well, actually, now that I consider it, it would definitely free up some more in-game time.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    pokey power ftw

+rep

Hate that grey skill bar...

Nice work Rhyno, wasn't expecting you

EPIC!!! So that's what another spider's skill bar looks like....'Course, makes me wonder if you're a clicker, a keyboarder, or a hybrid like me.
    "A smart man knows what to say, a wise man knows when to say it, and a clever man knows when to say someone else said it"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001f193b/signature.png]Nericlak[/charsig]
    [color=blue]Mikas: Capstrel; 65 Rank 3[/color]
    [color=orange]Nericlak: Indy Warden 65[/color]
    [color=red]Kylwev: Spider; Rank 6
    Kylrev: Reaver; Rank 4
    Sakim: Warleader; Rank 4[/color] (Elendilmir)
    +1 Cooky GET!!!!!
    +1 XL Plate-O-Cookies GET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikas131 View Post
    EPIC!!! So that's what another spider's skill bar looks like....'Course, makes me wonder if you're a clicker, a keyboarder, or a hybrid like me.
    I'm a hybrid.

Here is my actual setup. I mostly mouse turn.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast