We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Role-Play Kins; Info?

Hello! I am new to the server Nimrodel and LotRO. My name is Beyard (Man Champion), and I'm interested in joining a role-playing community. Casual or fairly serious is fine with me. I'm not too concerned for high-end content, but I would just like a solid community to enjoy my time with.

If you can give me any information as to any existing RP communities or recruit me to join your own community, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you!

Re: Role-Play Kins; Info?

If you're looking for role-play, I'm sadly going to have to direct you to Landroval. They're the "unofficial RP server" out of the North American servers. Maybe you'll find one here, but I'd definitely suggest checking out Landy. Best of luck in your RP-kin hunt!
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Dagalace][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d6145/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/url] [color=deepskyblue]
    [b]~ The Veteran ~ [/b]Reaver Foe ~ Stalker Foe ~ Blackarrow Foe ~ Weaver Foe [/color]
    [color=lightgreen] [b][url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Esclord][color=red]Esclord[/color][/b][/url] ~ Level 65 Rank 7 Champion[/color]
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Horenal][b][color=red]Horenal[/url][/b][/color][color=lightgreen] ~ Level 65 Rank 6 Lore-Master[/color] [b][color=deepskyblue]~ Challenger of Gortheron ~ [/color][/b]

There is one roleplay kin on the server, tinu something or other, if you want me to give them your name let you know (they're on an alliance chat with me)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000ad94c/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

yea i realized the same thing after i more than half leveled my toon here. The worst thing is that you can not even transfer to landy

Quote Originally Posted by huntermaniac View Post
    If you're looking for role-play, I'm sadly going to have to direct you to Landroval. They're the "unofficial RP server" out of the North American servers. Maybe you'll find one here, but I'd definitely suggest checking out Landy. Best of luck in your RP-kin hunt!
    I also am looking for a role-play kin, but I can't stomach those RPers over on Landroval -- believe me, I've tried. I'd rather scoop my eyes out with a spoon.

I find it very hard to believe that there are few folks on Nim interested in an RP kin. I'll keep looking...and hoping...
    [center]No, I'm sure there's some stipulation that says a disintegrate spell won't work if the spellcaster casts it on himself. Here, I'll prove it."[/center]

Arrow Re: Role-Play Kins; Info?

We enjoy some light RP and have a character naming policy. Check out our website and feel free to contact me if interested.

http://hoblites.wordpress.com

Fennegar

Smile Re: Role-Play Kins; Info?

The Kinship mentioned is the TINNU UIN GALADHRIM and though not a 100% RP kinship, we encourage RP and many of our members do RP at all time, though some do not wish to do that and they are equally accepted and respected.

If you wish to know more, contact Digger, Dinsul, Orophor or Tuiliel for more information.