We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Weekend at Bill Ferny's

Weekend at Bill Ferny’s has recently decided to open up recruitment to find a few more like-minded and dedicated players to join our kin and partake in our raiding schedule. We have all the general kin perks (Rank 9 kin, kinhouse, kinpage, vent, members on around the clock to help out) and are comprised of a core group of friends/like-minded adults. We are a democratic group that shares in decision-making and the responsibilities of maintaining our own happiness. We are here to play the game and complete all the PvE content within the game while having fun… and pie. We have all the lower raids on farm, and have made significant progress in BG, with our current focus being a full clear of the instance.

We have the highest need for another Guardian, but encourage any class interested in our kin to apply. We do ask that players be 18 years or older and have a good understanding of their class dynamics, an optimal group-based gear setup (though we can help gear the right individuals) and have a good amount of experience playing in a group setting, raiding experience is a major plus.

We keep a weekly raid schedule, and encourage people to sign up (though attending every raid is not required in any sense, we like people to attend when they have the time), and we keep very simple loot rules. Currently, our raid schedule is as follows:

Tuesday night at 9:00 pm EST: Turtle and Watcher
    Thursday at 9:00 pm EST: Dar Narbugud
    Friday and Saturday at 9:00 pm EST: Barad Guldur

While we do not expect people to attend every raid, we are looking for people to fill out our BG ranks, and do expect those who do sign up for a raid to be online and prepared at raid time, and to stay until the raid is finished, or the group is done for the night (which often falls after 12:00 am EST for DN and BG raids).

If you have any questions, please feel free to IM or send an in-game mail to either Lui or Aermaia. Thank you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000c431e/signature.png]Lui[/charsig]

Re: Weekend at Bill Ferny's

We have pie.

And Ice cream.
    I want my "The Venomous" title back.

Pfffft call me when you get hard booze and easy women.
    signature.pn[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420600000004eeb1/01003/signature.png]Papascoobs[/charsig]

Oh, there's lots of booze.

And the woman?(Cham dont count)
    signature.pn[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420600000004eeb1/01003/signature.png]Papascoobs[/charsig]

I'm more of a woman than cham.

need a Minstrel/hunter/LM/Burg?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000168fcb/signature.png]Devilish[/charsig]
    [URL="http://i30.tinypic.com/4jt995.jpg"]Protrapper![/URL]
    [LEFT][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsVNMD9Ae8"]Get on my level![/URL] [/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=red][I]Lick my Crit![/I][/COLOR][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by twofuel View Post
    And the woman?(Cham dont count)
    lol...take time off for a few months and come back to this abuse!

Well, I'm back and I rolled a CHAMP who is terrorizing Bree land right now! (I'm coming for you Ach)

-Cham
    Cham Eleon
    Burglar
    ~ Weekend at Bill Ferny's ~

Alu is just jealous of your rugged good looks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000006e1/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

"...damn you burglars with your endless bag of tricks and utility belts." -Orion

Status update:

We're looking for hardcore raiders to do the turtle, since you know... We're a raiding kin.

*Just kidding, we're not actually recruiting as our OD roster is always full bahahahaha.
    Last edited by Hirandiel; Aug 17 2011 at 11:06 PM.
    [color=#00bfff]Weekend at Bill Ferny's - Windfola[/color]
    [color=#00bfff]Nanci - 100 Captain[/color]
    [color=#00bfff]Hirandiel - 100 Hunter[/color]
    [color=#00bfff]Hildimar - 100 Minstrel[/color]

ZOMG, we do the turtle?! :O
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000007cba6/01008/signature.png]Aermaia[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina26 View Post
    ZOMG, we do the turtle?! :O
    Duh, I thought you were there last week when we wiped like 10 times????

No, last week I was busy laughing at everyone in kin joining pugs and getting locks because the pug leader didn't know that you couldn't do the instance daily. Was awesome.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720600000007cba6/01008/signature.png]Aermaia[/charsig]

*Update*

We have opened minimal recruitment except for guards, LMs, champs and wardens. Priority being a couple burgs, a mini or two and maybe 1-2 hunters. Apply directly on our website www.wbf.shivtr.com and if you have and questions contact Nanci/ Hirandiel/ Hildimar or the leader Aermaia in game.
    Last edited by Hirandiel; Jan 17 2012 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirandiel View Post
    *Update*

We have opened minimal recruitment except for guards, LMs, champs and wardens. Priority being a couple burgs, a mini or two and maybe 1-2 hunters. Apply directly on our website www.wbf.shivtr.com and if you have and questions contact Nanci/ Hirandiel/ Hildimar or the leader Aermaia in game.
    What? more champions isn't bad.

No wardens though.

Still looking to shore up our numbers a bit, current needs are:

1-2 Burglars
    1-2 Captains
    1-3 Champs
    1-2 Hunters
    1-2 Minstrels
    1-2 Runekeepers

Visit us @ wbf.shivtr.com or contact me in-game on any of my toons, most likely will be on Nanci, Hirandiel, or Hildimar. Thanks.

I currently have no toons on Windfola, at all, but am damned tempted to level up one from nothing, just to get a chance to join this kin. The name of the kin itself has me convinced. UTTERLY CLASSIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Faeliin View Post
    Weekend at Bill Ferny’s has recently decided to open up recruitment to find a few more like-minded and dedicated players to join our kin and partake in our raiding schedule. We have all the general kin perks (Rank 9 kin, kinhouse, kinpage, vent, members on around the clock to help out) and are comprised of a core group of friends/like-minded adults. We are a democratic group that shares in decision-making and the responsibilities of maintaining our own happiness. We are here to play the game and complete all the PvE content within the game while having fun… and pie. We have all the lower raids on farm, and have made significant progress in BG, with our current focus being a full clear of the instance.

We have the highest need for another Guardian, but encourage any class interested in our kin to apply. We do ask that players be 18 years or older and have a good understanding of their class dynamics, an optimal group-based gear setup (though we can help gear the right individuals) and have a good amount of experience playing in a group setting, raiding experience is a major plus.

We keep a weekly raid schedule, and encourage people to sign up (though attending every raid is not required in any sense, we like people to attend when they have the time), and we keep very simple loot rules. Currently, our raid schedule is as follows:

Tuesday night at 9:00 pm EST: Turtle and Watcher
    Thursday at 9:00 pm EST: Dar Narbugud
    Friday and Saturday at 9:00 pm EST: Barad Guldur

While we do not expect people to attend every raid, we are looking for people to fill out our BG ranks, and do expect those who do sign up for a raid to be online and prepared at raid time, and to stay until the raid is finished, or the group is done for the night (which often falls after 12:00 am EST for DN and BG raids).

If you have any questions, please feel free to IM or send an in-game mail to either Lui or Aermaia. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by iarlnir View Post
    I currently have no toons on Windfola, at all, but am damned tempted to level up one from nothing, just to get a chance to join this kin. The name of the kin itself has me convinced. UTTERLY CLASSIC.
    Thanks! We're quite fond of our name too .

Had to hang on to the name for a bit though because the kin us original WBF members were in was selecting a new name and Weekend at Bill Ferny's was deemed "not serious enough" and thus *The Last Refuge* was chosen.... LOLZ. Good thing we ended up leaving en masse.