We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Noobie Herald Archer question

I just hit 50 on my Capt. I noticed I now have a class Deed to summon my archer for the Precise Ally trait.

Where/How do you get an Archer Herald? Is it a quest or just some type of Deed I need to complete?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Noobie Herald Archer question

Quote Originally Posted by fbonfilio View Post
    I just hit 50 on my Capt. I noticed I now have a class Deed to summon my archer for the Precise Ally trait.

Where/How do you get an Archer Herald? Is it a quest or just some type of Deed I need to complete?

Thanks in advance!
    You don't get the archer until 56.

http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Skill...o_Arms:_Archer

It's been bugged since Moria launch. Send in another bug report, however...never hurts.
    [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

It's a teaser! (or torture if you really want the archer like i did)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000500bb/01003/signature.png]Trit[/charsig][COLOR=#008080][/COLOR][COLOR=teal]The Unwise[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]Trit-65 Man captain[/COLOR],[COLOR=#a0e00e]Trithir-61 Elf Rune-Keeper[/COLOR],[COLOR=red]Zoeyna-36 Woman Warden[/COLOR], [COLOR=#0000ff]Tils-23 Hobbit hunter[COLOR=white],[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=plum]Tritphrey-22 Man Burgler[/COLOR],[COLOR=magenta]Lashmisa-22 Woman Lore-Master[/COLOR]