We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

how to spend points on healing emblem

After crafting away for weeks on end, I now have a lovely 3rd age emblem with these legacies:

Healing from SOW
    RC cooldown
    RC healing
    Vocal healing

Valiant Strike healing
    Legacy of Will

I'm still pondering how to spend points. I can max out the first 4 (once at tier 6, currently 2 are 5, 2 are 6) and max out Tactical healing rating for 669 points, which seems nice and efficient. If I do that, I might as well replace the 1% Valiant Strike Healing with fate or vitality. However the last 1% of Tactical Healing costs 70 points. That is enough to get +11 will, or (if I max out the currently tier 1 Valiant Strike Healing) I can get to +8% on the Valiant strike AND +3 will.

Any opinions or things I should think about? I mostly run with the full Moria rad set except in BG, so I already have +20% valiant strike healing...

Re: how to spend points on healing emblem

Max out the first 4 and tact healing. The other two are pretty negligible, especially with your Moria set (Will-heavy and set bonus)
    Beastwise | Gladden | Shock and Awe

Agreed, very nice, max first four and divide the rest between last 2 or put it all in will or whatever gives you the most use...

Rally and vocal together rock, cooldown is awesome and I like SoW healing bi\ut mine doesn't have that but it's a first ager and the only one I use ecept for buffing. It has grave wound cooldown and all healing, which gives me improved healing while being in DPS... but that's another story from another thread...

-RT

I'm not one to bother with math :P, but does your info also factor in using the Scrolls of Empowerment to raise your Tiers to 6's? If not, that helps with your numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    Max out the first 4 and tact healing. The other two are pretty negligible, especially with your Moria set (Will-heavy and set bonus)
    yeah.

Kraken, Thesungodra

http://lotrotools.mmorsel.com/lispender

I just discovered this one, and its quite useful for figuring out how to spend points with different legacies.

Personally for your emlbem, i'd max out RC CD, RC and Vocal healings firse (after tact heal rating).

If you can get another emblem with SoW on it thats gerenally better (you can switch in easily for SoW) so you can max out VS first, if you dont, just max out SoW, then VS and finally will.
    [URL="http://catalyst.guildlaunch.com"][/URL][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Votan | Xeyila | Grisburnakh
    Retired - Thanks for the fun and the fights[/SIZE]

I get tact heal rating to +16 (on my 3rd ager) and then leave it alone. It's not worth the points for an extra overall ~2% healing. (tier 6 & 7 cost A LOT)

I spent it on getting melee healing and VS healing as high as i could instead, once I maxed Vocal, RC Heal, RC CD, & SoW healing. Although in your case I might go ahead and max the rating b4 spending any on the will legacy.
    Last edited by Ivaed; Jun 28 2010 at 03:04 PM.
    The Noldor of Arkenstone