We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Playing my Captain Again!

Hello, I recently came back to the game about a month ago after being gone for a year, I initally lvled up my champ to 65 and after finishing up some stuff on him i decided to start working on my capt(currently 50). After playing on him a little i realized most of my gear is still raiding oriented and that i have a lot of will and fate gear, so i wanted to know do u think i should try for some more might agil gear for lvling? or would it not make a big difference, and anyone have some tips for lvling from 50-65?

I loved my capt, and i still enjoy him just feeling a little lost lol, and what soldier do u guys like most for skirmishes?

Thanks for the help, btw my capts name is Gutald, on Landrovol.

Re: Playing my Captain Again!

Getting more might agl. gear won't make a huge difference. Will fate is nice for the heals.

Skirm, I use warrior, others like archer or sage, so I'd say those are the most popular choices.

Tips:

Be A W E S O M E
    Look A W E S O M E
    because
    Captains are A W E S O M E

ie. questing/skirms always got me to 65 easy enough

Since you lack any kind of self-healing, make sure to spam Muster Courage daily for your deed. Trait it when you get it so you CAN self-heal. It makes a huge difference.
    [img]http://s24.postimg.org/q0qzzx2j9/sig_lotro.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by aircraft567 View Post
    Hello, I recently came back to the game about a month ago after being gone for a year, I initally lvled up my champ to 65 and after finishing up some stuff on him i decided to start working on my capt(currently 50). After playing on him a little i realized most of my gear is still raiding oriented and that i have a lot of will and fate gear, so i wanted to know do u think i should try for some more might agil gear for lvling? or would it not make a big difference, and anyone have some tips for lvling from 50-65?

I loved my capt, and i still enjoy him just feeling a little lost lol, and what soldier do u guys like most for skirmishes?

Thanks for the help, btw my capts name is Gutald, on Landrovol.

I looked at the toon. I don't have all the information (virtues, class traits, stuff), though here some advice and comments.

• Use the critted Hope Banner for 20% on morale.
    • Not sure about virtues but use those who give extra morale (maxed if possible.
    • About overall gear / stats, with higher fate you should be good on icpr. About "dps" some might/agi would do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoeworth View Post
    Getting more might agl. gear won't make a huge difference. Will fate is nice for the heals.

Skirm, I use warrior, others like archer or sage, so I'd say those are the most popular choices.

Tips:

Be A W E S O M E
    Look A W E S O M E
    because
    Captains are A W E S O M E

ie. questing/skirms always got me to 65 easy enough

My eyez, it burnz
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]

Awesome thxs for your help, btw my virtues are 10 valour, 8 wisdom, 8 loyalty, 9 justice, and 8 idealism.
    My class traits are Captain's Hope, Now for Wrath, Expert Attacks, Defiance, and Fear no Darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by aircraft567 View Post
    Awesome thxs for your help, btw my virtues are 10 valour, 8 wisdom, 8 loyalty, 9 justice, and 8 idealism.
    My class traits are Captain's Hope, Now for Wrath, Expert Attacks, Defiance, and Fear no Darkness.

Its seems ok, though i never used wisdom.

I don't know why but i remember that i had close to 6k morale at 50 and my stats were higher, though the gear seem ok.. i don't know what would make that much a difference. Seriously its hard to remember these things..

But with what i said you should be alright.
    [COLOR=#008080]If it isn't about FlameThrower, Grenade and Rocket Launcher, you're playing the wrong classes, race and game..
    [/COLOR]