We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: #1players

Re: #1players

It doesn't count you sat on his face! --- and Dreagon good call with the Melorix add! or you could just say Minye for the sexxie sacrificial staying power that helped Kewldamage propel himself to almost surpass the #1 Freep on Brandyfarm. I remember a lot of hate when Kewl was popping rain of heartseeks and killing 3 to 5 wargs in 1-shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Michy View Post
    Hands Down!

Best RK=Anuilos
    Best Burg=Faub
    Best Hunter=Fobbles
    Best Champ=Enjoy
    Best Minstrel=Fayb
    Best Guard=Holyshift
    Best LM=Mylos
    Best Warden=Wakes
    Best Reaver=Goatrida
    Best Warg=Thundacat
    Best Defiler=Plauges

Just sayin....

Oh ... and here's this ... .
    Last edited by Rootberry76; Aug 15 2010 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by borstan View Post
    What are you up to now precious? Did you really delete your min? You should come level with me
    My god man --- just stop deleting your characters when you want to escape into real life! Just put down the mouse and back away from the keyboard. Go hug the wife and tell her to lock your computer up for a few weeks. haha

best active guard: Rahgod
    best active burg: artefis I need to 1v1 you btw!
    best active hunt: toretto
    best active ministrel: helly/goneric
    best active champion: Balbaroy/heffwin
    best active warden: this is either ratafast sp? or clieby
    best active rk: rhodir by alot!
    best active capt: raithon

This really is the thread that keeps on going.... Although it did almost become a thread about Coldbear, which was cool. Anyways, wtb Ryswald's screenie of a level 4 (not "Skull") Storvagun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000012087b/01008/signature.png]Artefis[/charsig]

Best Champion Ever = LaurenJ
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000012830c/signature.png]Clieby[/charsig]
    Clieby - 75 Warden Rank 11 / Cliebo 75 Champion Rank 8 / Clieba - 65 Loremaster Rank 5
    Cliebi - 75 Minstrel Rank 5 / Cliebe - 65 Rune-keeper Rank 4 / Clieb - 65 Hunter Rank 3
    Cliebs - 65 Burglar Rank 1 / Cliebx - 65 Captain Rank 0 / Cliebu - 58 Guardian Rank 0

This is an easy thread to add to, i should have posted along time ago. I can put the debate to rest

Champ = turkturk
    Warden= turkswalmartchicken
    minstrel=Turksrudey followed by turksalmighty (already a beast at lvl40)
    RK= Turksreborn
    LM= Turksrufus
    Catapin= Turkselena, followed by iluvturks, followed by isummonbetterthanu
    GRD= Turksforever
    Hunter= Turksrude, close 2nd is turksfolife at lvl 45
    Burg= Turksreno

Turks 1 Moors 0

Cool Re: #1players

Number 1s! for me! This is from getting killed in moors.

Freeps*

Ministel- Kamakazi i mean Bace! You may die alot but you get the kill your like Duckduck but without charge. (Sorry Helly)
    Burglar- Either Sholeh or Fraiser there both good in there own ways!
    Champion- I think its Gunpowder out of all the crits he gets off me
    Captain- This was tough either Raithon or Thinks You both seem to never let your fellow members die!
    Warden- Has to be Clieby! Hes my sparing rival! I just cant seem to beat him! Maybe close...but it doesent happen
    Rune-Keeper- This ones hard, because half this server is Runekeepers..It has to be Rhodir! Even though everyday i see 100 RKs
    Lore-Master- Has to be Mythicman, We all love him.
    Hunter- This is gonna kill me saying this...But i gotta say Havoksnipes Or Meradir! They both hit like a truck
    Gaurdian- Has to be Rahgod! Hes not out as much anymore! But, He still is a awesome Gaurdian

*Creeps*
    Reaver- Duckduck! He might die alot but he gets the kill! Hes outstanding!
    Weaver- Broodling! But since hes not here....I gotta say Tapdancer
    Blackarrow- Nihlthilak even though hes always stealing KBs (even though im a Defiler i love KBs)
    Warg- Amstel your a amazing warg i can never kill (On my rk)
    War-Leader- Vicarious your my all out Favorite War-Leader! Ive raided with you and i think your a Awesome WL!
    Defiler- I wanna say me....But i forgot what heals are. Khrune is the best defiler. Period.
    Last edited by MyLilBroJust; Aug 26 2011 at 05:36 PM.

This thread just needs to be deleted, useless as hell.

Champ = Connormir
    Warden= Connomir or Sultanic
    minstrel=Cliona, Goneric, Turks, Helly
    RK= Connodal, but Umbrea for heals, easy.
    LM= Clionna, but then Rufus or Gonerics
    Captain= Connamir, then Connon
    GRD= Connomere, then Kranuk
    Hunter= Ramapo, Ulean, Meradir, Connolly, JamesC, and Daith
    Burg= Coverticus, Alrabor

Helly is right, this whole idea of listing people is based on an extremely small cut of people youve actually played with. So its a list of people we like and who have killed us.

There is virtually no difference in the top 3-5 of each class on the server. Little things here and there.

Ive never grouped with Nasty but I KNOW he is beast, but i wouldnt list him since I dont know him.

list = dumb
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    This is an easy thread to add to, i should have posted along time ago. I can put the debate to rest

Champ = turkturk
    Warden= turkswalmartchicken
    minstrel=Turksrudey followed by turksalmighty (already a beast at lvl40)
    RK= Turksreborn
    LM= Turksrufus
    Catapin= Turkselena, followed by iluvturks, followed by isummonbetterthanu
    GRD= Turksforever
    Hunter= Turksrude, close 2nd is turksfolife at lvl 45
    Burg= Turksreno

Turks 1 Moors 0
    You sir, are awesome...
    [URL="http://s624.photobucket.com/user/kristinhal16/media/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/kristinhal16/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Wink Re: #1players

I can't say I have any favorites. There are a few people I find humorous due to the ego they develope in a video game, but they are the comical part of lotro it makes me giggle! Tee hee!

There are so many awesome players I've grouped with that really know what they're doing. There are also people I myself have never grouped with and I bet they would be just as fun to roll with. What I'm saying is, there is no ''best'' in my opinion - just lots of people who know how to play very well and lots who have the potential of being great if they want to be. It's like anything else, if you want to succeed and win you simply do your best - whether you do win or end up failing all that really matters is if you had fun doing it with people you enjoy and atleast learned something from the experience. It's what Lotro is all about.

~ Peace.
    [URL="http://s624.photobucket.com/user/kristinhal16/media/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/kristinhal16/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I was once dubbed "worst r9 warg ever" so I'm definatly not #1.

One thing I do know is Knifefast was #1 in my book. If it wasn't for him I might never of learned that you can buy milk that comes in a bag.... Until I met Broodling that is, than I would have learned it from him.

number 1

hunter is alfsparkle

rk rockdude

mini kerrisa

burg merabela

warden silentleaf

lm mythicman

wl pokey

warg mariawolf

havnt decided on the rest yet

Thumbs up Re: #1players

Quote Originally Posted by ssSteele View Post
    I was once dubbed "worst r9 warg ever" so I'm definatly not #1.

One thing I do know is Knifefast was #1 in my book. If it wasn't for him I might never of learned that you can buy milk that comes in a bag.... Until I met Broodling that is, than I would have learned it from him.
    Aww man, why did you have to go and make me all nostalgic? I miss that guy. My best times in game on this server were spent with him and Ron.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000eb439/signature.png]Vittorio[/charsig] Bonkerz 65 Champion

i think the best lotro player can probably relate to this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq4GUDgVlTg

My #1's in the moors.......

Freeps;
    All of them

Creeps;
    All of them

<3 you guys

except you farmers
    [color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    My #1's in the moors.......

Freeps;
    All of them

Creeps;
    All of them

<3 you guys

except you farmers
    LOL You guys and your anti farm lol

love it!

Those busy farming are not doing any moors pvp and are a waste of server bandwith

Quote Originally Posted by uhgoo View Post
    Those busy farming are not doing any moors pvp and are a waste of server bandwith
    Flimlin your ignorant on how to farm. Im sure you dont want to know but ill give u the basics. You seem to think im out there for hours an hours a day. Its more like 15 minutes before work, few minutes on lunch and after work an before u know it ive gotten bout 10k and i go pvp for real. Farming affects virtually zero of my actual pvp gaming tonite. I do both and enjoy it very much, which is why you'd never be able to tell i farm except for the ldrboards because im still outt here on toons differents alot. I would destroy your leaderboard if i was out there all day everyday. heck id be 15 lets see...last year if i did that <3 hugs to you anti farmers (jealously because u cant do what i can do)
    Last edited by mdafurball; Aug 27 2011 at 02:40 PM.

When is the ff community going to understand that turks is rank 12, you cant take it away from him. so why even bother with the hate. Rank is nothing. The more you complain the more he will farm, you want to complain turks his whole way to 15, so be it.

Its takes 30 mins total a day to farm. LOL he spends more time in the moors normal creep and freep then most of you.

Get over it. Let it go, itll go away. farming is a means to an end, cosmetics on freep, skills on creep. It has never ever been a source of epeen for turks, nor does he feel he accomplished something or that his rank is so much better than yours.

Get over it.

[original post removed]

I shouldn't taunt a whole kin for the poor choices only a few have made.

Resurrection has some fine members.

thread derailed......go back to kissing each others buts
    Last edited by uhgoo; Aug 27 2011 at 08:07 PM.

which one is turks?

its funny, if you only knew how many so called clean players have asked us for help to get some points, especially when close to a rank.

I wont mention any here, because I dont care to ruin others rep. But its more than you think and much higher respected players than you realize.

LOL if you only knew the extent of it.

(dont worry i wont ever mention names, so dont freak out, you know who you are)

I love farming, I'm big on it.

I farm by hiding on the bridge behind people who are actually pvping and only ever going for a kill when the target has less than 50% morale, I can open with ambush, and the rest of the creeps are far away. Sometimes If I'm feeling risky I will charge out with Man Heal still on CD, but that's scary so I usually don't.

I call it The Warg Strategy.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000019bd6e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [size=-2]Ghost Bear see problem. Nice peoples looking at Horse mouth. Ghost bear look at Horse belly. Horse make good snack![/size]

Burglar- Fraiser: Can take hits and kick your *** at the same time.

Captain- Ronable, but Thinks is definetly up there.

Champion- Tkeoni, known him for a long time and is probably one of the best Champs in the game.

Guardian- I'll have to give this one to Rahgod as well.

Hunter- Zyk is probably one of my more favorite Hunters, he can take pain.

Lore-Master- Giving this one to Mythicman, probably in the top 3 best LotRO LM's

Minstrel- I give this to Helly or Nasty, Helly can take the most pain but Nasty won't allow you to die until his power is at 0.

Rune-keeper- Gomli is one of the best RK's I have ever seen, the combination of being a Dwarf and able to dish out the damage instead of just taking it in.

Warden- Clieby. Thats what I have to say about that.

Creeps:
    Blackarrow- Lugpoop or Stinyarrow, both know how to play extremely well.

Defiler- Giving this one to Greendeer, one of the better Defilers out there, good job buddy!

Reaver- Duckduck, knows how to sacrifice himself for the greater good of his Infamy Count.

Spider- Tapdancer, or Orbb; know strategy instead of LOOK FREEP *Spit*

Warg- Burningwolf will always be the King of Wargs. <-- Yup.

WarLeader- Plenty of decent WL's out there but this award is going to be given to Darckwar, great tribe leader and knows how to beat a stick on Helly.

hey shadow if you can beat helly in a spar, you will be in consideration of joining the god squad.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000ba6dc/signature.png]Badaxx[/charsig]

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast