We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: #1players

Re: #1players

Spars mean nothing, its all about crits, so how would that help us?

sparring is everything. if someone crits more than the other than the other needs to raise their crit rating.
    [center][color=blue][u]Rahgod[/u][/color][/center]
    [center]-[b]Revelations[/b]-[/center]
    [center][color=red]The Battlemaster[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite9 View Post
    minye you did the same thing as all the other people did with their lists. lol this thread is stupid. all of you are listing people who are your friends. i think it was a good idea where someone said we should have a sparring tournament. then i think we can make a list
    LOL WELL there a few on my list that are not ones I consider "friends" There are many on creep side that i have never even spoken to, AND yes some were Friends as we play with ppl We know therefore they are the ones we remember the Most ~Rolls her eyes at You~ My intent was just to mention some Old timers that were not being Mentioned ......... And Unlike some others ~Looks around at others~ I never whined or placed my self into any of this post. AND Reguardless of whether I know them or Not or consider them friends My List If you were to read it AGAIN, was to list ~as i said it before~ to remember some of the GREATS of Lotro.

So I guess that I did it wrong according to the post and your standards to which I apologize that it did not meet YOUR expectations.

Love you all lots,
    For the Most part,
    Minye

i didnt say a sparring tournament of creep vs freep. we should have a sparring tournament of classes so then we can actually make a list.

Btw ........... Had you been around in the Days of Old for whom I made my list of Players you would know THAT we did have a tourny of Champions to Whom I do not remember the winner.

There Did i FINALLY meet the expectations of the post?????

Someone help me out here WHO Did win that Tourny?

Love you all lots ,
    Minye

sparring is everything. if someone crits more than the other than the other needs to raise their crit rating.
    All i can say to that is lol, sparing is nothing, it never has nor will it ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by Minye View Post
    Btw ........... Had you been around in the Days of Old for whom I made my list of Players you would know THAT we did have a tourny of Champions to Whom I do not remember the winner.

There Did i FINALLY meet the expectations of the post?????

Someone help me out here WHO Did win that Tourny?

Love you all lots ,
    Minye
    First year was Borstan I believe. Second year was Todes.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Ya cause me sparring another warleader really shows how much of a great GROUP BASED CLASS i am.

So who wins? the guy who fires off his bubble on the other guy first!?!?

Ok we pick 1 reaver each, and see who can keep up longer under the focus fire of an entire freep raid!!

Thumbs up Re: #1players

Ty sweetie I was sure Todes had one it at Least once but Could not remember !!

Hugs and Kisses~

Interesting choices.....I would love a creep vs freep sparring tourney.. Turn some of your choices around:/

helly, when you talking about #1 pvp characters, yes sparring is everything.

Well i think someone older and more orginized should arange this tourny. Not me cuz im like 3 1/2 and cant even keep up with my passifier!
    -Rank 7 warg-Guri-Rank 5 WL-Jery-R6 BA-Grre- R4 Spider-Mellrein-R4 Defilfer-Lastguri-
    Leader of [Pulled From the Abyss]--Officer of [Loyal Legion of Knights--Firefoot--
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000067a3d/signature.png]Guri[/charsig]

Gotta agree with Helly. When it comes to sparring it's all about game mechanics and how well a certain class stacks up against another, whether it's freep v creep, creep v creep or freep v freep. In a group v group or raid v raid setting in the moors, that's when you see people's true abilities shine.

Imo, a good pvp'er isn't limited to the knowledge of their own class, but rather has a great understanding of those he/she fights with. It's one thing to be able to click buttons well, but it's an entirely different thing to take it a step further and learn how to react in bad situations, know when to push and when to retreat, to be able to communicate without saying/typing a word with others in your group. Those are the qualities of a great pvp'er, not just someone who can win a 1v1 in a game that couldn't be any farther balanced in 1v1 situations.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post
    Gotta agree with Helly. When it comes to sparring it's all about game mechanics and how well a certain class stacks up against another, whether it's freep v creep, creep v creep or freep v freep. In a group v group or raid v raid setting in the moors, that's when you see people's true abilities shine.

Imo, a good pvp'er isn't limited to the knowledge of their own class, but rather has a great understanding of those he/she fights with. It's one thing to be able to click buttons well, but it's an entirely different thing to take it a step further and learn how to react in bad situations, know when to push and when to retreat, to be able to communicate without saying/typing a word with others in your group. Those are the qualities of a great pvp'er, not just someone who can win a 1v1 in a game that couldn't be any farther balanced in 1v1 situations.
    k you got me beat.

Quote Originally Posted by DreagonMK View Post

Why does Dreagon make so much since now.. when all he used to do is shoot me in the butt?

Oh.. and im totally against sparring..even though only one creep has ever beat me.
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

this thread = fail for the derails
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

unknown this is just for you

PS

@Vis, i look better in a dress than you do
    @everyone who dosent know, Kristaa is really a dude

and this thread is a real lolerbirdy
    Raithon-Captain-R13-Revelations-Firefoot
    Raithorn-Hunter-R9-Revelations-Firefoot
    Raithene-Burg-R7-Revelations- Firefoot
    Shadowraith-Warg-R9-Panty Raid-Firefoot

ooopsss

words....
    Last edited by The_Watchman; Jun 18 2010 at 02:05 PM.
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

Krist is a dude im sure helly Will regret sleeping with her now just like he slept with Rossie Odonnal
    -Rank 7 warg-Guri-Rank 5 WL-Jery-R6 BA-Grre- R4 Spider-Mellrein-R4 Defilfer-Lastguri-
    Leader of [Pulled From the Abyss]--Officer of [Loyal Legion of Knights--Firefoot--
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000067a3d/signature.png]Guri[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Malephor View Post
    i don't understand why people dislike ziir. yes, he's becoming a grumpy old man, but so would you if you went through eleven ranks of warleader. pokey is getting there and he's only like fifteen (if memory serves).
    please refer to the past 2.5 years on there forums. Oh wait, you can't because turbine's servers can only hold the most recent 8 months of posts.

Anwyay,. my B.O.A.T.'s moors players are:

Burglar: Soulshadow
    Captain: Ronable/Gilaborn
    Minstrel: Todes/Allister
    Hunter: Curana (I could have gone a different way on this but Curana is sexiest)
    Guardian: Landit
    Warden: obviously Clieb
    RK: Gailwind
    Champion: Ballbagboyboy
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000006dde4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="red"]BLASTY.[/COLOR][COLOR="orange"]PESSOT.[/COLOR][COLOR="yellow"]SPETSO.[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]HANKY.[/COLOR][COLOR="blue"]REVS.[/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]FF.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by pyromancer13 View Post
    Krist is a dude im sure helly Will regret sleeping with her now just like he slept with Rossie Odonnal
    I am NOT a dude.

I only look like one.
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by memphis-8899 View Post
    unknown this is just for you

that date in dof is off!
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by dee_fruz View Post
    please refer to the past 2.5 years on there forums. Oh wait, you can't because turbine's servers can only hold the most recent 8 months of posts.
    I dont need to read the last 2.5 years of forums to know why I hate you.... but hey if *YOU* need a crutch, go right ahead...

Quote Originally Posted by dee_fruz View Post
    Champion: Ballbagboyboy
    well this thread should be closed any moment by that one person.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001bfa43/signature.png]Dryfire[/charsig]
    QQ threads make me laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by thenoobler View Post
    I dont need to read the last 2.5 years of forums to know why I hate you.... but hey if *YOU* need a crutch, go right ahead...
    What are you on about. People dislike you because of the way you treat them...that's all I was saying.
    Sorry to hear that you hate me though.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgray28th View Post
    well this thread should be closed any moment by that one person.
    Try no.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000006dde4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][COLOR="red"]BLASTY.[/COLOR][COLOR="orange"]PESSOT.[/COLOR][COLOR="yellow"]SPETSO.[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]HANKY.[/COLOR][COLOR="blue"]REVS.[/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]FF.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

minye you did the same thing as all the other people did with their lists. lol this thread is stupid. all of you are listing people who are your friends. i think it was a good idea where someone said we should have a sparring tournament. then i think we can make a list
    This is the sparring tournament thread:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=337399

The tournament will be in July.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast