We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: #1players

Re: #1players

Quote Originally Posted by thenoobler View Post
    These threads are popularity contest, thats all.
    Make a thread giving props to the up and coming new creeps and freeps, list who is the msot improved over the last 3 or 4 months, who shows promise.
    suicyde?
    gonedush?
    idk any others
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001bfa43/signature.png]Dryfire[/charsig]
    QQ threads make me laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromancer13 View Post
    Stalker=Guri
    apparentyly i got back in town just in time!

this is unacceptable!

I have to be #1 at something.
    Ouijja
    Worst Warg Ever-The Warg Formally Known As Coringoldtagger
    Taredrahil 100 champ- Elhereth 95 hunter- Erme 85 Burglar- Felwynd 100 Warden
    Lailath 98 minstrel-Quija 100 Lore-Master- Yrandir 31 Runekeeper- Derilect 100 Captain

Oh i got it #1 warg from texas that has a weird name that sounds like a boardgame
    -Rank 7 warg-Guri-Rank 5 WL-Jery-R6 BA-Grre- R4 Spider-Mellrein-R4 Defilfer-Lastguri-
    Leader of [Pulled From the Abyss]--Officer of [Loyal Legion of Knights--Firefoot--
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000067a3d/signature.png]Guri[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by thenoobler View Post
    haha

oh look a thread where everyone names thier BFF's as the best in thier class
    lol yup. 4 pages of LOOK AT ME! and tush kissing up in here.
    It was the only way Helly was finally going to get forum rep.

ZiirizbestWLok
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

I think your angry your little hobbit wasnt picked over hellys little hobbit and did you know i found out hes in revs so he is now not the #1 ministil he is like #999,999 1 infront of nasty and 2 infront of allister..
    I also made it good so no revs newb is the #1 its Bace!)
    Last edited by pyromancer13; Jun 17 2010 at 09:35 AM.
    -Rank 7 warg-Guri-Rank 5 WL-Jery-R6 BA-Grre- R4 Spider-Mellrein-R4 Defilfer-Lastguri-
    Leader of [Pulled From the Abyss]--Officer of [Loyal Legion of Knights--Firefoot--
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000067a3d/signature.png]Guri[/charsig]

Okay I'll make a list. Obviously it's tough to compile a completely impartial list but ill try.

My list will be specifically in regards to 1v1 skill, because that's what I have the most experience with. I'm sure there may be others who are better in group situations but that's not what I'm measuring with my list.

Everything I'd alphabetical.

Freeps
    burglar: CDs: Artefis no CDs: Renamedsof
    captain: Raithon
    champion: balbaroy
    guardian: ixkillazxl/rahgod/unknown/vistusk
    hunter: raithorn/remixadan
    loraster: sylvirion
    minstrel: goneric/helly
    runekeeper: gomlie/sithmanbobr
    warden: clieby
    [font=broadway][color=orange]Dank Nasty and Proud of It Betch[/font][/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320d0100001caee1/signature.png]Nonconsensual[/charsig]

I have to agree that this is just a Ohh Look at me posting =( Unfortunately..... That and alot of you I guess are new so lets do some back traking here.

Lets put some names of the "Real" Greats of Firefoot....

These will be in Random order as I do not have the Patience to make it all Pretty for you...

Freeps:

Rsywald, Sarlwyn, Jes, Rootberry, Butterworth, Kewldamage, Landit, Veritas, Carnaged, Kantar, Lovi, Gunpowder, Cyron, Cota, Riecker, Vis, Cetus, Unknown, Meradir, Havok, Dougan, Minrod , Xblackmagic, Spaceman, Nasty, Hodela, DIMES ~Lmao @Dimes~ Runester, This is just to name a few.

Creeps:

Burning, Panda, Mycotoxin, Sixofsix, Toxictouch, Urklug, Lugpoop, Rickastly, Bodybag, Snarles, Ryvvenclaw, Corin/Ouijja, Maria, Muhahahhaahahah, Badreaver, Poilito, Stinky, Ntensity, doomshammy, Ziir, Broodling, Merciez, Supercereal, canislupis, Lalupa, Eatinchina,Poki, Gnull, Mariawolf, Orb, June and so many more I just cant remember them all

Just a small list Lol

Love you all,
    Minye

I read every post and it wasn't until Minye that i finally saw some love...

I hate you all*...

That is all.

-Havok

(*Minus Minye*)
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Quote Originally Posted by havok_pwns View Post
    I read every post and it wasn't until Minye that i finally saw some love...

I hate you all*...

That is all.

-Havok

(*Minus Minye*)
    Im sorry you're not good wanna talk about it?
    Last edited by AEW; Jun 17 2010 at 12:47 PM.

Thats a good idea Minye

Freeps:Hakurie, Meradir, Gomlie, Deathwar, Zindorian, Aderall, Millbree, Mark, Zollin, Eross, Dougan, Curana, and Remixdan.

Creeps:Burning, Urklug, Blueshot(If any of the other old Legion members remeber him, Vicarious, Ziir, Gazkhuul, Orbb, Gnull, Gnrivri(if any old freep/creeps member him), And Yasuda.

Quote Originally Posted by AEW View Post
    Im sorry your not good wanna talk about it?
    Helly why you gatta be such a put down?-- ohh thats right because your a revs newb! hehe jk Helly.. You know i <3 you! your warg atleast... hehe

I think your angry your little hobbit wasnt picked over hellys little hobbit and did you know i found out hes in revs so he is now not the #1 ministil
    You can't even spell Minstrel. So I'm not that worried about it.

Im sorry your not good wanna talk about it?
    *you're

Actualy if you have to know one day in ooc we were talking about Sealwebbed me helly and corin i think and someone said that he always mispronounced things so i said minstil acting like him and I know that helly is reading this so its an inside joke. And really have to rip on a 13 year old kid in the forums is that how boring your life is.. Do youthink ide be stalking the forums if i wasnt in texas living with my grandpa and grandma?... The only other thing i can do is play with there 20 cats so grow a life and dont rip on kids that you are 2xs there age no need to we are still learning....

Just grow a life and get off me for a joke

Quote Originally Posted by KristTsirk View Post

*you're
    I fix, happy?

I fix, happy?
    I fixed it, happy?** Grammer police just knocked on your door

A "best" thread and no one mentioned Melorix!?

Best creep is Sneer, also.
    [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]
    R9 Captain | R9 Champ | R9 LM[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#800000]R9 Reaver | R8 Warg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

dont rip on kids that you are 2xs there age no need to we are still learning....
    You just learned not to post on the forums dishing it out if you can't take it.

I really wish people wouldn't let their children on the internet unsupervised.

Hands Down!

Best RK=Anuilos
    Best Burg=Faub
    Best Hunter=Fobbles
    Best Champ=Enjoy
    Best Minstrel=Fayb
    Best Guard=Holyshift
    Best LM=Mylos
    Best Warden=Wakes
    Best Reaver=Goatrida
    Best Warg=Thundacat
    Best Defiler=Plauges

Just sayin....

Oh ... and here's this ... .
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420d0100001401a7/signature.png]Trixsy[/charsig]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrchid][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Plum]Taintedluv[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Zeroskillz [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Lime] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Bonquisha[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] ∞[/COLOR] Scoobysnack [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] Hunnie [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] Commander Guage[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR] [/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=Yellow]Flirty[/COLOR] [COLOR=Pink]∞[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff00ff][COLOR=DarkOrchid][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkOrange]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR] [/COLOR]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Michy View Post
    Hands Down!

Best RK=Anuilos
    Best Burg=Faub
    Best Hunter=Fobbles
    Best Champ=Enjoy
    Best Minstrel=Fayb
    Best Guard=Holyshift
    Best LM=Mylos
    Best Warden=Wakes
    Best Reaver=Goatrida
    Best Warg=Thundacat
    Best Defiler=Plauges

Just sayin....

Oh ... and here's this ... .
    You forgot Captain = Flirty

[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=#999999][SIZE=1]Revelations Kin of Firefoot[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#3366ff]

Stupid thread. I've seen too many of these.

I'm only posting because of the "up and coming idea"

Notmanish will be the best reaver on the server if he hits rank 9.

Take it from a reaver.
    [color=green][I]"I'm full of myself and proud of it!"[/I][/color]
    [color=red]Gazkhuul - Rank 9 Reaver of Elendilmir - Founder of Legion[/color]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001990fd/01003/signature.png]Gaztares[/charsig]

Thumbs up Re: #1players

I'll prove you wrong gaz

Thumbs down Re: #1players

[QUOTE=KristTsirk;4732093]You just learned not to post on the forums dishing it out if you can't take it.

Really what did i *dish* out. Please add details..

Quote Originally Posted by Minye View Post
    I have to agree that this is just a Ohh Look at me posting =( Unfortunately..... That and alot of you I guess are new so lets do some back traking here.

Lets put some names of the "Real" Greats of Firefoot....

These will be in Random order as I do not have the Patience to make it all Pretty for you...

Freeps:

Rsywald, Sarlwyn, Jes, Rootberry, Butterworth, Kewldamage, Landit, Veritas, Carnaged, Kantar, Lovi, Gunpowder, Cyron, Cota, Riecker, Vis, Cetus, Unknown, Meradir, Havok, Dougan, Minrod , Xblackmagic, Spaceman, Nasty, Hodela, DIMES ~Lmao @Dimes~ Runester, This is just to name a few.

Creeps:

Burning, Panda, Mycotoxin, Sixofsix, Toxictouch, Urklug, Lugpoop, Rickastly, Bodybag, Snarles, Ryvvenclaw, Corin/Ouijja, Maria, Muhahahhaahahah, Badreaver, Poilito, Stinky, Ntensity, doomshammy, Ziir, Broodling, Merciez, Supercereal, canislupis, Lalupa, Eatinchina,Poki, Gnull, Mariawolf, Orb, June and so many more I just cant remember them all

Just a small list Lol

Love you all,
    Minye
    minye you did the same thing as all the other people did with their lists. lol this thread is stupid. all of you are listing people who are your friends. i think it was a good idea where someone said we should have a sparring tournament. then i think we can make a list
    Last edited by Dynamite9; Jun 17 2010 at 04:03 PM.
    [center][color=blue][u]Rahgod[/u][/color][/center]
    [center]-[b]Revelations[/b]-[/center]
    [center][color=red]The Battlemaster[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite9 View Post
    minye you did the same thing as all the other people did with their lists. lol this thread is stupid. all of you are listing people who are your friends. i think it was a good idea where someone said we should have a sparring tournament. then i think we can make a list
    A sparring tourny of creeps v freeps? Ya, that would really decide who is good and who isn't... Based on that philosophy it would show our server has zero good hunters, which is hardly true. 9 times out of 10 a really good hunter would lose to a mediocre reaver or warg.

i didnt say a sparring tournament of creep vs freep. we should have a sparring tournament of classes so then we can actually make a list.
    [center][color=blue][u]Rahgod[/u][/color][/center]
    [center]-[b]Revelations[/b]-[/center]
    [center][color=red]The Battlemaster[/color][/center]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast