We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hunter traits max dmg for Moors

I want max dmg for pvmp. I would also like to know how use full is tracking in pvmp? I have heard 1 yellow 3 blue 3 red for induction decrease so is that the way to trait. Either way post how u trait and in what ways it effective. Ty post reply.

Re: Hunter traits max dmg for Moors

yes, the enhanced tracking trait (forget the name) is very useful in the moors as it allows you to track stealthed wargs! as well as track from a further distance, very useful trait, dont go huntering in the moors without it!
    [CENTER][URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/brandywine/Eriendel/"][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000001b57/01007/signature.png]Eriendel[/charsig][/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=5]
    [/SIZE] [SIZE=5][COLOR=#3d991a]T[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#4ba02a]h[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#58a83a]e[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#73b65a]L[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#81bd6a]a[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#8ec57a]s[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#9ccc8b]t[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#b7dbab]K[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#c4e2bb]n[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#d2e9cb]i[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#dff0db]g[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#edf8eb]h[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#fafffb]t[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#edf8eb]s[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#d2e9cb]o[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#c4e2bb]f[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#a9d39b]G[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#9ccc8b]o[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#8ec57a]n[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#81bd6a]d[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#73b65a]o[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#66af4a]l[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#58a83a]i[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=5][COLOR=#4ba02a]n[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=Yellow][URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/brandywine/Eriendel"]Eriendel ~ 75 Hunter Brandywine[/URL][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=White][URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/brandywine/shimblie/"]Shimblie ~ 65 Runekeeper Brandywine[/URL][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Cyan][URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/brandywine/lariele/"]Lariele ~ 75 Captain Brandywine[/URL][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Cyan][URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/brandywine/Dolu/"]Dolu ~ 75 Warden Brandywine[/URL][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Heightened Sences is a must have IMO. I track every 30 seconds when out there, if possible. I trait 4 bowmaster and 3 ToF but I am considering a change-up because our CC skills get avoided and resisted so often.
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

it depends on the situation...if i'm in a group with other hunters and i KNOW they traited heightend senses, i'll stay in my 4-3 build (4 huntsman, 3 bowmaster) and let them worry about the wargs. although, make sure you know the other hunters well enough to trust that they'll be tracking often.

Now... this is a little out of character for me, but if I know I am going to the moors (which I don't... its rarely been a sufficiently entertaining PvP experience), I would trait 4 BowmasterCrack, 2 ToF- Heightened Senses and Combat traps and 1 Huntsman-Resolute Aim.

Sustained DPS is not nearly as important in the moors as a general rule... so anything I can do to track creeps, lay down traps and level high burst damage without being interrupted is a good thing. I can usually go about a minute in a full burn in S:S before needing power.
    [CENTER][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs. [/COLOR] [/CENTER]

Aside Traits you may want to look at your Bow Legacies as well.

I dont PvMP on my Hunter much but from what I gather from those that actually do they gear the Bow towards the Increase in DPS Legacies vs others.

Heart Seeker Bonus Damage
    Burn Hot Bonus Damage
    Focus Bow Crit Multiplier Damage
    Induction Bow Crit Multiplier Damage
    Barbed Arrow Bleed Bonus Damage

Legacies from the ones I mentioned Ive noticed as the focus on a heavy PvMP bow vs bows such as the ones I use that have the Crit Multipliers and Power Reduction Legacies. Although I almost always look for the Barbed Arrow Bleed since I like the extra damage on it per tick.
    Pariah Amistacia - Nimrodel - Leader of the Devils of Angmar

I like the barbed aroow bleed legacy a lot(revenge against BAs). Another good one for PVMP is the strength quickshot slow legacy. I make it my mission to keep the creeps walking in molases until they are poof!
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

5 in the red HS and one of the blues i forget which with CB capstone. Max dps all the time(if im in a multi hunter group ill drop HS for the needful haste trait)
    Ughidontknow rnk 14 hunter...Tripso rnk 6 burg...Izeatzfreepz rnk 8 warg....Yells rnk 10 warleader
    Leader of The Hobbit Syndicate
    "Everyone wants to be the hero and no one wants to be support"

I trait 5 red with capstone and 2 tof heightened senses and combat traps. my bow legacies are both crits and Burn Hot damage. I have my build set up for 1 or 2 shotting peeps if I get good crits but i have 2900 power so I can do a pretty decent rotation in BH before I am dry.