We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Morale help

Morale help

I need to get more morale through traits and gear. Can anyone gimme info on what traits/gear to get that won't gimp my agil but gimme more vit/morale?
    http://my.lotro.com/character/gladden/slayzz/

There's my stuff.
    Thanks for any help

Re: Morale help

-loth stalkers hooded cloak
    -DN helm and gloves
    -Breglochs from SG
    -insidious cuffs
    -I use the Charm of Spirit for pocket item from rep vendors because i hate doing books.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDemon07 View Post
    -loth stalkers hooded cloak
    -DN helm and gloves
    -Breglochs from SG
    -insidious cuffs
    -I use the Charm of Spirit for pocket item from rep vendors because i hate doing books.
    Ty hyd. Btw are those 2 pieces of DN gear the only useful ones? (so if I go run DN I should only try to get those 2?)

Here my build and has helped alot in runs.
    Traited at moment for raid so Agilty and Vit not maxed but have captians in raid so IDOME takes care of the 50 I am short on it.

http://my.lotro.com/character/landroval/calisa

PvP gearing in other words?

-Mirk Helm
    -Mirk shoulders
    -Breglochs (from SG, Gorothul)
    -Moria rad gear is still coolio(idk if the helm and shoulders are worth replacing the mirk ones with, other than for the NH cd reduct)
    -Cloaks: I run with Pendevig-Clog, from Skum left side. But if you can get Cloak of Shadow and Flame from 2.6.8, you should. Theres a trick to an almost guaranteed drop. Something about him having both of the shadow AND fire buffs at same time, tho its tricky and only ~10 sec window.
    -Pocket item: Im a nub, so i run with Lenglamel's (sp) Feather and a nifty lil pocket item i picked up from Skum. Theres a Spool of Thread thats a guard item really, for its b/p rating, but it is the pocket item that gives the most morale. If you're in an instance with a cappy, glass flask is nice, cuz cappie can make up for the lost agi.
    -LI Vitality leg. Its an option if you ave a nasty leg on your LI that you dont want. Doesnt give much, but every little bit counts

Quote Originally Posted by PadishahGuardian View Post
    PvP gearing in other words?

-Mirk Helm
    -Mirk shoulders
    -Breglochs (from SG, Gorothul)
    -Moria rad gear is still coolio(idk if the helm and shoulders are worth replacing the mirk ones with, other than for the NH cd reduct)
    -Cloaks: I run with Pendevig-Clog, from Skum left side. But if you can get Cloak of Shadow and Flame from 2.6.8, you should. Theres a trick to an almost guaranteed drop. Something about him having both of the shadow AND fire buffs at same time, tho its tricky and only ~10 sec window.
    -Pocket item: Im a nub, so i run with Lenglamel's (sp) Feather and a nifty lil pocket item i picked up from Skum. Theres a Spool of Thread thats a guard item really, for its b/p rating, but it is the pocket item that gives the most morale. If you're in an instance with a cappy, glass flask is nice, cuz cappie can make up for the lost agi.
    -LI Vitality leg. Its an option if you ave a nasty leg on your LI that you dont want. Doesnt give much, but every little bit counts
    Yup it's for pvp

[CENTER][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=#C8C2A7]Maniia / r11 Warg / Landroval[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Vongs666 View Post
    Here my build and has helped alot in runs.
    Traited at moment for raid so Agilty and Vit not maxed but have captians in raid so IDOME takes care of the 50 I am short on it.

http://my.lotro.com/character/landroval/calisa
    What's your ICPR?
    Or yours Loriendil.
    Last edited by Big_H; Jun 05 2010 at 07:22 PM.
    [CENTER] Level 65 Hunter // Level 65 Warden // Level 65 Captain // Level 65 Lore Master // Level 65 Champion
    Level 65 Minstrel // Level 65 Burglar // Level 65 Rune Keeper // Level 50 Guardian
    [COLOR=Lime]Ongbú[/COLOR][COLOR=Lime]rz Tracker[/COLOR] says, "Stop hittin' me, you slug!"
    [/CENTER]

Correction: If you can get DN loth gear, you should. The stats differ somewhat, but the extra morale is very nice, along with some added power as well. Its worth the switch and i envy hunters with that gear.

Quote Originally Posted by sjmartin19 View Post
    Ty hyd. Btw are those 2 pieces of DN gear the only useful ones? (so if I go run DN I should only try to get those 2?)
    I like to have the DN boots and chestpiece as well for the additional power and stat bonus. other than those 4 dn pieces i use the leggings from the moria set and the shoulders.

http://my.lotro.com/character/gladden/hydrain

Im set up for pvp so you can check out my build if you'd like.
    http://my.lotro.com/character/windfola/callquinta/

Quote Originally Posted by Big_H View Post
    What's your ICPR?
    Or yours Loriendil.
    909 with double Breglochs, but when I'm raiding I normally use Tulloch (Watcher) which bumps it to 945. Could probably bump it up more but meh.
    Last edited by loriendil; Jun 07 2010 at 03:48 AM.
    [CENTER][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=#C8C2A7]Maniia / r11 Warg / Landroval[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000003820/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by kcrow7482 View Post
    LOL!! No way i'm gettin the full DG set
    Ty for all the help guys! Got the loth cloak and am gettijn some new morale bracelets soon, so I should be above 5k by then.