We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Reaver Bug?!

Hybrid View

Reaver Bug?!

This has happened to me 2x now. I'll be in a fight, and suddenly none of my skills work, but they're all queued up and ready to go.. just don't work.

Well this time, i died in the fight, and then clicked release... nothing happened. Log out, and i'm stuck on the waiting for character to logout screen now.... going on 10 minutes.

Anyone else encounter this? I know there's a similar bug with WLs
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=white][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Re: Reaver Bug?!

Are you lagging? I get this some times and it is due to some lag.

I was also going to suggest lag. And of course make sure to always update drivers on your video card on the offchance that has something to do with it....sometimes, I get weird bugs and updating drivers will fix it.
    [COLOR=#FF0000][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New][B][SIZE=3]Kynji[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

This has happened to me a few times. And has happened on creeps and freeps (freeps were not in the moors). As far as i can recall it was always at high server traffic times. All you gotta do to fix it is alt-f4 to close lotro restart it as usual. Never had it happen twice in the same day.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000019abba/signature.png]Fulldraw[/charsig]
    I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
    Mike Tyson

It's called "Skill lock"...surprised you've never encountered it before. I've found it Happens most often on either Champ, Burg or Reaver. I'm sure theres a technical reason for why it happens but it's basically bought about by a combination of lag (as mentioned above), and spamming your keys without waiting for the current skill to activate. Close the entire client to fix.

This bug has been around since launch and should be Turbines top priority list on issues that need to be resolved. The worst part is this bug has been known to make players invincible and those players have been banned because of so-called "exploiting".

Its happened to me various times (warleader, ba, reaver, and now warg)
    Just recently it happened to me on my warg while there was relatively low server traffic time.

And heres the end product...
    I guess thats what i get for rez camping

Yes this has happened to my champ before. Only 2 or 3 times but I don't champ that often. Also, using a bugged, invincible player to take a keep or suck up aggro is most definately an exploit so don't do that and, most likely, you won't get reported.

When this happens to me it most often an internet connection issue (on firefoot it is rarely server lag). Next time you get the skill queue problem check your internet by pinging a website while it is occurring...