We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Shot in the Dark

I have a little problem with one of my legendary books. I purchased 2 books and didn't have the silver to purchase the third. In the mean time I forgot about the third book and since that time have completed the instance where the fellowship leaves Rivendell. After visiting the trainer I purchased the 3rd book but now when I click on it, nothing is added to my questlog. Anyone have an idea why its not working? The only thing I can think of is since the fellowship has left Rivendell, Legolas is not available to decipher the book .... Is this a bug or will the book become available again after the fellowship reaches Lothlorien?

Re: A Shot in the Dark

Legolas may no longer be out in the open but he is still available to you. He is in the Guest House. So, not sure why you are having difficulties here.
    Arthad Eketta Former Drill Sgt U.S. Army Reserves
    Shin Ki-jun on Turbine's Asheron's Call Morningthaw Server
    Officer of The Fellowship of the Rogues on the Brandywine Server

Re: A Shot in the Dark

Quote Originally Posted by BerensBane View Post
    I have a little problem with one of my legendary books. I purchased 2 books and didn't have the silver to purchase the third. In the mean time I forgot about the third book and since that time have completed the instance where the fellowship leaves Rivendell. After visiting the trainer I purchased the 3rd book but now when I click on it, nothing is added to my questlog. Anyone have an idea why its not working? The only thing I can think of is since the fellowship has left Rivendell, Legolas is not available to decipher the book .... Is this a bug or will the book become available again after the fellowship reaches Lothlorien?
    It sounds to me like you already have the deed underway and don't realize it. Go to your deed log under Class and scroll down and see what you have underway.
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]