We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

If I abandon house, what happens to my stuff?

OK, I want to abandon my house, but it has all sorts of stuff in it. Not all of it belongs to the owner of the house. I really don't want to take each of my characters to the house, figure out which stuff is his, then move it all over to my new-improved and bigger house.

So can I just abandon the house and go pick up all my stuff in escrow? Or do I lose some or all of it?
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][B]But when dark things come from the houseless hills, or creep from sunless woods, they fly from us. What roads would any dare to tread, what safety would there be in quiet lands, or in the homes of simple men at night, if the Dunedain were asleep, or were all gone into the grave?[/B] - [I]Aragorn, at the Council of Elrond[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Re: If I abandon house, what happens to my stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy131 View Post
    OK, I want to abandon my house, but it has all sorts of stuff in it. Not all of it belongs to the owner of the house. I really don't want to take each of my characters to the house, figure out which stuff is his, then move it all over to my new-improved and bigger house.

So can I just abandon the house and go pick up all my stuff in escrow? Or do I lose some or all of it?
    Anything not bound or bound to one of your characters, will go into Escrow. Anything that's bound to a player not on your account, will go into their Escrow.
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

Re: If I abandon house, what happens to my stuff?

Thanks for the quick reply.

After I posted this thread I noticed the answer in the Housing FAQs, but couldn't see a way to delete the thread.

Anyway, thanks for the answer.
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][B]But when dark things come from the houseless hills, or creep from sunless woods, they fly from us. What roads would any dare to tread, what safety would there be in quiet lands, or in the homes of simple men at night, if the Dunedain were asleep, or were all gone into the grave?[/B] - [I]Aragorn, at the Council of Elrond[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]