We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Transferring ownership within my own account?

I bought a house yesterday. My yeoman alt had a very successful weekend on the auction house so I decided it was time.
    What I should have done was transfer the gold to my main and then purchased, but the house that I wanted was available so I snapped it up.

Is there anyway to transfer the ownership from one character to another? Within my own account?
    It's not a big deal, I'd just prefer for it to say "Home of Hamle" rather than what it is now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001aad21/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Transferring ownership within my own account?

You will have to abandon the house and then switch to the character you want to own it, and buy it again.

There's no 'transfer' type functionality in LOTRO.

i hope it wasn't a deluxe house... cuz then you'd be out 7+ gold. there are no refunds of purchase price, only unused upkeep refunds. you'll also want to wait a full 24 hours before you abandon the house, so you can relog and buy it right back with your other character. (there is a 24 hour cooldown on buying a house)
    Forgotten_Legend, The Baconnaire
    Malinon - 75 Champion | JAZRAIEL - 100 HUNTER | Taeran - 75 RuneKeeper

When you abandon a house it does not appear immediately available for purchase so someone else can come along ten hours or a day later and buy it. No guarantee you will get it back unless you sit at the broker refreshing the list until it appears.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001c8721/01008/signature.png]Ashiya[/charsig]

Yeah, I'm not going to risk selling it and missing out on buying it again. It's the house in the shire that backs on to the centre square area, and straight down the hill from the gate.
    Best position in shire housing, imho!

Thanks for the info, I can deal with it not saying it's my main's house for now. Eventually I suspect I'll end up with a deluxe house anyhow, so no biggie.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080000001aad21/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]