We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Tsion still play?

Tsion's problem I think was he didn't have much of a filter when it came to talking to people..he'll say what he wants when he wants it and it has gotten him in trouble several times.. I wouldn't be suprised if he did piss off the wrong person....

He was a pretty decent guy when he was being nice and all...he just had his spouts of getting people mad
    [center]Main - Handin 65 Hunter[/center]
    [center]Creep[/center]
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000c3d1b/signature.png]Handon[/charsig][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Xanston View Post
    Was tsions captain good in the moors?
    To start with (like most) he was fairly average (1v1 this is)
    But as time went on he was a formidable opponent, coming closer to beating my reaver than most champs and guards. He had a phase where he'd Last Stand / Log Out which made him hated and targetted, lol.

I'd say not the best but definately a decent Captain, especially considering the state of captains nowdays, gotta somewhat respect someone playing a cappy in the moors that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fladrif View Post
    LOL if he got tsion banned I think he should be promoted - but who is it?
    Lol, considering he's rage quit and ninja looted houses from multiple kins and is widely hated, Tsion > Him.

You'll either end up finding out who he is when he rage quits your kin, throws every random insult at everyone and ninja loots your kin house chests, or you'll send me a tell in game and if i'm feeling nice I might say something ;P

Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    Lol, considering he's rage quit and ninja looted houses from multiple kins and is widely hated, Tsion > Him.

You'll either end up finding out who he is when he rage quits your kin, throws every random insult at everyone and ninja loots your kin house chests, or you'll send me a tell in game and if i'm feeling nice I might say something ;P
    lucky for us kin chests arnt open to all and i live for rage quits they give everyone a good laugh - If he sucks at pveing tho then thats a problem
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000006e8f3/signature.png]Kerishnak[/charsig]
    ~Kerishnak Rank 9 Reaver!~~ ~~Vajyno Rank 5 Defiler~~ ~~Namrod Rank 8 Loremaster of Eru~~ ~~Feynor Rank 6 warden oh and a rank 4 ezmode warg

Quote Originally Posted by Fladrif View Post
    If he sucks at pveing tho then thats a problem
    It depends how nooby the person judging is.

Would he have been better off 2h u think?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001d971d/signature.png]Sneakyhands[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Xanston View Post
    Would he have been better off 2h u think?
    Generally I'd straight out say yes, but thethings he did with that 1h and light shield were surpirsing considering his un-imaginably low dps output, though in som that all he rolled and nimrodel doesn't really have any pvpcappys left so I don't know whether the shield and 1h held him back or helped him out

Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    (cbd multi quoting on phone)

Elu, you're a good guesser, though wasn't he your boy in AG for a while...
    I dont guess I keep a detailed log's of all the major players on Nimrodel. I use that info for personal gain in real life and to pick my targets when im in the Moors. BTW I want that Money order asap Trickz or I leak that sensitive info to the press....

Log Entry for 2/11/10 -- Little Red Headed Female Hobbit Guard raises Rabbits = CRAZY

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by n3xxus View Post
    I dont guess I keep a detailed log's of all the major players on Nimrodel. I use that info for personal gain in real life and to pick my targets when im in the Moors. BTW I want that Money order asap Trickz or I leak that sensitive info to the press....

Log Entry for 2/11/10 -- Little Red Headed Female Hobbit Guard raises Rabbits = CRAZY

Peace!
    LOL.
    The cheque is in the mail i pWomise! XD

Well anyone that decided to check out Tycho's pvp vent the night or two after its grand opening could leak the precious info to the press.

IMO it was a great success.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000551c5/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Mediocre minds are always jealous, and inclined to surround themselves with persons of little ability, fearing the reputation of being led...

Quote Originally Posted by Coger_Dark View Post
    Well anyone that decided to check out Tycho's pvp vent the night or two after its grand opening could leak the precious info to the press.

IMO it was a great success.
    Im currently recieving calls from 4 different magazines to publidh the story, but none of them have offered enough yet.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]FORSION - DORITOES[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Beornling View Post
    OT: Lol @ those that have had warnings/bans. Judging from my own behaviour... you'd have to do something seriously, seriously out of line.
    No, you just have to have some loser or losers report-stalk you.

Quote Originally Posted by drmahodi View Post
    Im currently recieving calls from 4 different magazines to publidh the story, but none of them have offered enough yet.
    I hear yu have Nerd-Oath doing a cover song on their upcoming album.

Well, theres only 1 female Hobbit Guardian that comes to the moors that I recall, so that narrows it down. As for getting tyson banned? Who cares, he did it to himself. The looting of the kinhouse deserves a public flogging and ridicule though. I vowed to not use the PvP vent, but I wish I was on to hear that, someone should have recorded it, lol.

On a side note, Creeps have been removed from the lotteries, about time turbine.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; May 20 2010 at 12:00 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

This breaks my heart. I've watched for years and coveted his toons morale and faboo fashion sense. I like to mylotro stalk people with better gear than me and live vicariously through their uber. What are they wearing this week and can I wear it too? If this is Dar4, what is Dar5?

Now... I'm like a puppy that's lost its mommy. A Papparazzi stalker that has no choice but to leave Britney alone because she up and died on me. Nay, my Britney was taken from me, murdered if you will. I wanted to be Britney but I never could, so I watched, intently.

I'm not really sure... what I'm supposed to do in game now.
    I feel empty and lost.

Someone send me a tell so I know who has taken away all my reasons for logging in and my weeks of /mylotrostalked time lost to me, wasted forever. Let me know. It was the only joy I had left in a game with no growth. It was the mini game I lived for.

I swear here and now a Nerd Oath. I'm not sure what it's aboot, but I swear it, and with a few undecided blanks and reservations which I will fill in later when I have better intel.
    PST! I NEED CLOSURE!

When people reach out and hurt other people they never think of the collateral damages. They never think of the silent victims, watching in the shadows, that get all their entertainment from other peoples shennanigans.

I... sigh... i... what do I do now?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001580ae/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Be Excellent To Each Other

Quote Originally Posted by GEARS1980 View Post
    This breaks my heart. I've watched for years and coveted his toons morale and faboo fashion sense. I like to mylotro stalk people with better gear than me and live vicariously through their uber. What are they wearing this week and can I wear it too? If this is Dar4, what is Dar5?

Now... I'm like a puppy that's lost its mommy. A Papparazzi stalker that has no choice but to leave Britney alone because she up and died on me. Nay, my Britney was taken from me, murdered if you will. I wanted to be Britney but I never could, so I watched, intently.

I'm not really sure... what I'm supposed to do in game now.
    I feel empty and lost.

Someone send me a tell so I know who has taken away all my reasons for logging in and my weeks of /mylotrostalked time lost to me, wasted forever. Let me know. It was the only joy I had left in a game with no growth. It was the mini game I lived for.

I swear here and now a Nerd Oath. I'm not sure what it's aboot, but I swear it, and with a few undecided blanks and reservations which I will fill in later when I have better intel.
    PST! I NEED CLOSURE!

When people reach out and hurt other people they never think of the collateral damages. They never think of the silent victims, watching in the shadows, that get all their entertainment from other peoples shennanigans.

I... sigh... i... what do I do now?
    hi Tsion ./wave
    [CENTER]Alovatia R9 Mini, Speederpotpie R10 Weaver, Malboro R9 Defiler
    [/CENTER]
    [center] The Black Blade[/CENTER]

Tyson, if you got perma banned send me mail, I will tell you how to get out of it successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasharu View Post
    Tyson, if you got perma banned send me mail, I will tell you how to get out of it successfully.
    A transfer, a name change, AND a sex change? FYI, he already got out of 1 perm ban, I doubt Houdini could get out of it twice.........unless you pay them skads of money then I 'm sure all will be forgiven.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; May 20 2010 at 01:25 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Ouch, second one might be a problem lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    A transfer, a name change, AND a sex change? FYI, he already got out of 1 perm ban, I doubt Houdini could get out of it twice.........unless you pay them skads of money then I 'm sure all will be forgiven.

This makes me a sad Panda. I was hoping if he did get banned it was just for a month and he would be back.

Quote Originally Posted by ben4patriots View Post
    This makes me a sad Panda. I was hoping if he did get banned it was just for a month and he would be back.
    Yup, considering Tsion rarely stopped LoTROing it's been lame for AU PvP time as it was already quiet enough.

im probably late in posting this but
    MY VENT TIMING WAS PERFECT!!!
    lol jump in vent just in time for the epicness
    just hilarious he still talking when he was muted
    good times good times
    -Luminara[Rank 5] Beatrixx[Rank 5] Esmerel[Rank8]<Eruchin>
    -Gothim[Rank6] Extremelydelicious[Rank6] Sweentessugadaddy[Rank 10
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000008a4e3/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

you think turbine bans people who pay month to month less frequently then they ban the life time accounts?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000006e8f3/signature.png]Kerishnak[/charsig]
    ~Kerishnak Rank 9 Reaver!~~ ~~Vajyno Rank 5 Defiler~~ ~~Namrod Rank 8 Loremaster of Eru~~ ~~Feynor Rank 6 warden oh and a rank 4 ezmode warg

Why? :P Once the lifer's give their money, turbine has it no matter what happens to them :P If they banned them, they still have that money, they don't lose it hehe... if they ban a sub person, they lose all that month payments they would be getting :P I mean, if a lifer quits the game, turbine loses no money from that person haha
    [center]Main - Handin 65 Hunter[/center]
    [center]Creep[/center]
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0100000c3d1b/signature.png]Handon[/charsig][/center]

WTB a LS Logout cappy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast