We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Returning player seeking a kinship

Hello everyone I've just returned to Middle-Earth and I'm currently seeking a new kinship to play with. I'm not a total newbie to the game but I have never had the serious time to play it due to other affairs. I am currently playing a lvl 26 Elf Guardian trying to re-learn the mechanics but have been debating on re-rolling as a new character (was thinking captain). I will state the I play at eccentric hours throughout the day I might play from 12am central til 7 am (on an off) or I might play in the afternoon or evening. I am however a commit person and once I get to the higher tiers of the game I will make certain appointments/dates. I'm also a very casual gamer I take games seriously up to the point of laid back, I'm not one to stress over dieing or helping others when the time comes. So that's a small summary about me I'm looking froward to any suggestions for a good kinship.
    Last edited by Reid424; May 15 2010 at 11:24 PM.

Re: Returning player seeking a kinship

Hey Reid424,

I'm the leader of Arch Presidium, a rank 10 kinship around since June of 2007, and we are in need of new members. We are a smaller group of helpful and friendly working adults that play mostly evenings and weekends (some play pretty sporadically, as well) and enjoy tackling all levels of group content. You would not be lost in a sea of members with us. Feel free to try us out and if we don't make a fit - no hard feelings. Try us out! Have questions? Pst Galadhuin, Samel, Samrien, Samatha for more information in game.

Our website and forums are at archpresidium.guildlaunch.com !
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000054e85/01000/signature.png]Samel[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Reid424 View Post
    Hello everyone I've just returned to Middle-Earth and I'm currently seeking a new kinship to play with. I'm not a total newbie to the game but I have never had the serious time to play it due to other affairs. I am currently playing a lvl 26 Elf Guardian trying to re-learn the mechanics but have been debating on re-rolling as a new character (was thinking captain). I will state the I play at eccentric hours throughout the day I might play from 12am central til 7 am (on an off) or I might play in the afternoon or evening. I am however a commit person and once I get to the higher tiers of the game I will make certain appointments/dates. I'm also a very casual gamer I take games seriously up to the point of laid back, I'm not one to stress over dieing or helping others when the time comes. So that's a small summary about me I'm looking froward to any suggestions for a good kinship.
    Anyways My Kin is rank 6 We dont have to Many memers but we have some and are in need of more Wed love to help you If you want to Join

Quote Originally Posted by Reid424 View Post
    Anyways My Kin is rank 6 We dont have to Many memers but we have some and are in need of more Wed love to help you If you want to Join we even Have a Kin story! You might like it Youd fit in Very Well..... Wanna Join?

Well, I'll rep my kin since I think it's awesome. I've been a LOTRO player for a long time, and have been in a couple of different kins, and I really like All Shall Fade. (I should mention that I'm not an officer, just a member who likes what he sees.)

All Shall Fade celebrated our 5-year anniversary in August (making us basically as old as LOTRO itself). We're a casual kin that focuses on making sure everyone has a good time and helps each other out when we can. We do scheduled raids and events for both low and high-level players, though we're not a hardcore raider-oriented kin. From a size standpoint, we have a lot of members, but I've never found that size to be detrimental, only beneficial. I think, from your description of your playing style, you'd like it here. :-)

Our only real weak spot is at PvMP. We do have a number of folks who do monster play (including me, at times), but it's not a majority of folks.

Check out our kin's website at http://www.shallfade.com/!