We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Fix Elf stealth/Hobbit Stealth

Entering into these stealths don't drop tracks and you're trackable by R9 wargs who should only be able to track visibles, a la R15 warg racial.

30m CD's, and they don't even count as actual stealth. Funny.

Re: Fix Elf stealth/Hobbit Stealth

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Entering into these stealths don't drop tracks and you're trackable by R9 wargs who should only be able to track visibles, a la R15 warg racial.

How about having the skill work immediately too, not 2 seconds after you hit it? Burg stealth puts you immediately into stealth, with elf stealth there's a significant delay which has often meant the difference between life and death.

But sadly, burg stealth and hips (and warg disappear) are affected by numerous similar bugs as well (as i'm sure you know). I wish they'd fix those problems first. Examples: npcs staying on you after hipsing, being tracked while hips'd (although I'm told the tracker doesn't show your location until hips is finished - I'm skeptical), skills like man heal breaking hips, etc.

*scratches head* Hmm, I think its ment to be rather cr*ppy...

/Silkdawn
    /Zelestia

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectlotus View Post
    *scratches head* Hmm, I think its ment to be rather cr*ppy...
    Like how man heal is cr*ppy?

He's not asking for an increased movement speed, stealth level or reduced cooldown.
    Last edited by KillGore81; May 15 2010 at 03:20 PM.

Being able to be tracked by the warg skill sounds like a bug to me, you would need to test it to make sure I think.

It would be nice if you entered stealth immediately as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KillGore81 View Post
    Like how man heal is cr*ppy?

He's not asking for an increased movement speed, stealth level or reduced cooldown.
    Or remove it all togheter and give them something useful as manheal? Well Im up for all ideas and suggestions, but this one is simply a big shrug to me. I do enjoy having it as an elf myself actually, but I take it for what it is, a very cr*ppy stealth and if Im not happy with that I could have rolled a Burglar instead.

/Silkdawn

It's useful but should act as all other stealths, which include the ability to break track and be untrackable by R9+ wargs with the tracking ability.

man heals sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post

Perhaps send a ticket in, or report the bug. That is about all you can do about the tracking issue.

Oh, and about the instantly activated racial stealth, I don't agree that it should be made to be that way. Since the class description says: Burglars are masters of stealth and misdirection. This would imply that they are more experienced in being stealthy. Where as being only a racial ability to non-stealthy classes, it would not make much sense to have it be instantly done. It would be like you doing something you are not proficient in doing, and thinking you can do it faster then someone who has been doing that same thing for years.

The Warden stealth has the same issue with the induction time, and their stealth is time limited. I would just be glad that you have what you have, besides it isn't like you are going to be rolling around the Moors with your racial stealth on, you will be seen in a heartbeat.

Stealth is stealth. They are all the same except for stealth level and movement restrictions. Sounds like a bug to me.

Just fix all stealth. It's been broken since MoM came out.
    [COLOR=red]Ulygar, rank 8 blackarrow, Nimrodel server[/COLOR]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000e76be/01007/signature.png]Brangdha[/charsig]
    [URL="http://brangdha.mybrute.com"]Bored? Come Play Here![/URL] [URL="http://mybrute.com/team/178260"]Join my clan![/URL]

I vote for this also