We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Melee Hunter?

Re: Melee Hunter?

I have actually been experimenting along this line. I am trying to use the synergy between IPF and and the huntsman melee traits. (An aside-I had a 2.9 3rd ager and low agi when I tried IPF for the first time. With my gear at the time it was more dps than my strengh stance. Then they changed combat :-(...) My results have been inconsistent. Overall death from below seems a bit easier. The first time I tried it on the new improved Dhit it was the best solo effort I have made so far-got him to under 50% before kiting him down. The next time he kinda stomped me. I think i forgot to slot BoTR and barbed fury. I have been dropping resolute aim in favor of various bowmater traits (5-2) depending on single target or aoe predominance. With light oil, 2 clubs and swift stroke I have a low interrupt rate until I get 3 or more mobs on me. It has been an interesting experiment but it takes a lot more buttton pushing than the good old 4-3 S:S solo mode. By the way, i think one of our melee crits is giving me fous with the bowmaster trait deadly precision but with the number of buttons I am pushing I don't know which.

Quote Originally Posted by callquinta View Post
    But for pve unless your fighting some elite lv 66 mob, no need in using them except swift stroke
    Agreed. Hunter mellee is unecessary. That in itself proves a problem with class design.

However the point is not using it because you have to but just because you like to. That doesnt mean you should have rolled a different class.

For that matter playing video games like this at all is also not NEEDED.

Quote Originally Posted by kaihawk View Post
    Agreed. Hunter mellee is unecessary. That in itself proves a problem with class design.

However the point is not using it because you have to but just because you like to. That doesnt mean you should have rolled a different class.

For that matter playing video games like this at all is also not NEEDED.
    Well i was kinda thinking along the lines of... "Unless your fighting some elite lv 66+ mob and want to die or come close to dying, you need to use em." just didnt insert that small part

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2