We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Open Idea Thread: Maps, Mounts, and Movement

Randomize the maps.

Have one set of maps for each keep location.

Each tier doesn't give you another map, but rather decreases the CD for the maps. Cut the CD to half of what the current map is....crude 15 min, poor 7.5 min, good 2.5 min.

When you use the map, it could dump you in one of the current map in locations randomly.

This should help break up the map in zerg that the OP thought was a problem and help string out the 1st responders a little more.

Re: Open Idea Thread: Maps, Mounts, and Movement

Quote Originally Posted by NYSEguy1970 View Post
    Randomize the maps.

Have one set of maps for each keep location.

Each tier doesn't give you another map, but rather decreases the CD for the maps. Cut the CD to half of what the current map is....crude 15 min, poor 7.5 min, good 2.5 min.

When you use the map, it could dump you in one of the current map in locations randomly.

This should help break up the map in zerg that the OP thought was a problem and help string out the 1st responders a little more.
    I think I would find that frustrating especially since I don't use certain maps strictly to go to THAT keep and it would in fact make it easier to camp map points, too(you automatically know that on average each point will get no more than 1/3 of those that try to map to it, ie you have a good chance of farming those porting in, and since it is randomized, there is nothing you can do to avoid it other than to NOT use the port at all).
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000000d7e9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2