We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EC rock

Smile EC rock

hi i wish turbine shall do something about the rock in EC and as you see no mele kan reach it, realy disturb

Last edited by morry2001; May 14 2010 at 07:54 AM.

Re: EC rock

its totes destube dude.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d010000277914/signature.png]Toiletwater[/charsig]
    [COLOR=GREEN]Spacemanbobr, Sithmanbobr[/COLOR], [COLOR=RED]Toiletwater, Spacemandef[/COLOR]

roll a BA or spider and DoT him down. easy.
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Yellow"]I guarantee your level 65 r0 greenie BA will contribute more to your Creep raid than my level 2 Minstrel will contribute to my Freep raid. After all, both took about 5 seconds to create.[/COLOR][/size]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b000000085aec/signature.png]Chea[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Spacmanbobr View Post
    its totes destube dude.
    Take it easy, the guy's first language isn't engrish.
    Last edited by RGilthanas; May 14 2010 at 12:17 AM.

Smile Re: EC rock

Quote Originally Posted by olagaton View Post
    iam a reaver and the other toon i have is WL so i talk about them.

Quote Originally Posted by morry2001 View Post
    iam a reaver and the other toon i have is WL so i talk about them.
    Reavers can get up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Insi View Post
    Reavers can get up there.
    If another creep (Reaver/Warg) doesn't go in there to grab all the npcs, the Reaver would be dead by the time he gets up there.

charge = immune to all CC but FMs so if he runs in there and jumps up they won't be able to react fast enough to bring him down before he goes up and ramp to jump. Npcs wouldn't be to do enough damage nor should you get enough to kill you...since the jump if you miss will put you over the wall LoSing all the npcs...except archers on the ramp so you should be fine if you a burg doesn't trip you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

In a bush outside GV ... where's my traffic?

The way I see it, the helpless melee uruk wasn't able to hit Legolas when he was plucking him with arrows from the wall in Helms Deep
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c01000004ae2f/signature.png]Rashkosh[/charsig]

[I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]KHAOS[/COLOR][/SIZE] ~~~~~ WL of Riddermark[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
    [I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3]Officer of the SABOTAGE TRIBE[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

That is my rock, but you're welcome to it.

No, here's the plot twist... if you're a ranged class and try to shoot him, he isn't actually in your line of sight!

Thanks to Turbine's "scenery is just for looking at, no hiding on top of anything" approach to terrain advantage, and their "invisible walls" approach to landscaping, what you can see and what the game thinks you have Line-of-Sight on can be two very different things. Many of those rocks seem to have invisible walls on them, meaning despite the fact that we can visually see the freeps at some points, we still cannot shoot at them.

Personally, I'd much rather have back the days when we could get up to all sorts of odd places, like on top of rocks and up real high on keep walls. Made for interesting approaches.

on the europe servers you can get a ban for this. Our GMs response fast to complains or last time I filled a Ticket for this a GM checked a while if freeps used the rocks and put out warnings and banns to the Freeps.

bye

Baglodush

Quote Originally Posted by head0nfire View Post
    No, here's the plot twist... if you're a ranged class and try to shoot him, he isn't actually in your line of sight!
    I'm positive i've been up there and have been shot at by BAs n spiders.

hmm I need to figure out how to get up there...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000005ce4/signature.png]Gloinfastisback[/charsig]
    Gloinfast - rank 11 dwarf Paladin - Brandywine
    Gloinfastisback - rank 4 Ranger - Riddermark
    Cudspitter - Rank 5 Warlock
    Bowdowntogloinfast - Rank 4 Rogue

Creeps on Ark saw a LM go up there. We stormed EC and kept the npcs busy while very slowly killing the LM. The spider babies seem to not have a problem getting up there. If you can't get to the freep from outside ec, try inside.

People will continue using that spot until it gets fixed, just like they used that one ramp in ec until that got fixed. If you regularly have people exploiting the rock, just don't go to ec. Let them sit there and get no renown. Why feed em?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonSquirrel View Post
    If another creep (Reaver/Warg) doesn't go in there to grab all the npcs, the Reaver would be dead by the time he gets up there.
    So are you saying that there is actually a time at EC on brandywhine that there is NOT more than 1 creep at EC? Besides, generally the reaver doesn't even have to do anything but get there to panic the exploiter into dropping off the rock.

I like that rock. It has a handy dugout up there where you can LoS any attackers if you feel the need to duck back in for a bit.

when the zerg comes to town, i cling to my mountain. best part is i can still shoot them. yay

when those rotten wargs come around back to do their business on our lawn, we float on some walls back there and do work.

ec ftw. <3 invis walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Alch57 View Post
    I like that rock. It has a handy dugout up there where you can LoS any attackers if you feel the need to duck back in for a bit.
    when the zerg comes to town, i cling to my mountain. best part is i can still shoot them. yay
    when those rotten wargs come around back to do their business on our lawn, we float on some walls back there and do work.
    ec ftw. <3 invis walls.
    it s sad you hav'nt learned anything from your last ban...i dont understand why turbine continue to give chance to people like you ( who only deserve life ban).

i'm sorry, what are you talking about and what did I do wrong? i just jumped on a rock, everyone can do it. we just spend so much dam time in there everyone knows all the nooks in the place. silly creepy.
    Last edited by Alch57; May 31 2010 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baglodush View Post
    on the europe servers you can get a ban for this. Our GMs response fast to complains or last time I filled a Ticket for this a GM checked a while if freeps used the rocks and put out warnings and banns to the Freeps.

bye

Baglodush

i remember one day, reporting like 6 times on the same day a failhunter because of cheating... he was banned maybe 1 week later and clearly not because of my report
    But if you just use bad words in the /OOC and if someone call a gm... you are banned in the next hour that s north american server

ah yes, the day I chatted with a GM about some good young chaps farming each other 40 meters from GV steps. i was quite cross that day. or was it 1v5, just the 5 had no armor on and were afk... supposedly he 'would look into it'. liez!
    Last edited by Alch57; May 31 2010 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irkel View Post
    i remember one day, reporting like 6 times on the same day a failhunter because of cheating... he was banned maybe 1 week later and clearly not because of my report
    But if you just use bad words in the /OOC and if someone call a gm... you are banned in the next hour that s north american server
    let me guess your mother didnt love you as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Fladrif View Post
    let me guess your mother didnt love you as a child?

im too old to remember that... and who care... she died 10 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Alch57 View Post
    i'm sorry, what are you talking about and what did I do wrong?
    nothing, just stacking and now exploiting... but lucky you, GMs dont care about that at the moment...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast