We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: a GREAT idea

a GREAT idea

first things first, this idea is NOT mine, it belongs to perfectlotus

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=331407

have any other servers ever given newer players a guided tour of the moors? there are many players out there that wish to try pvmp but are too afraid at getting yelled at for being "new" (as i was 2years ago)

perfectlotus's idea will end all this and hopefully be able raise freep population, at least by a little.

imo this is a great idea, and thought this should be put out there for everyone to see.

if this has been done or mentioned before, i apologize but my search turned up nothing.

Re: a GREAT idea

i thought of doing tours,but there are so many duel accounters that i just decided not to because i dont know if any will use what i teach for ways out as their advantage moors arent like what they were few years ago ... if they're in my group i will show them but randomly know gotta get to know the new ppl a little. i dont mind allowing them under my wing in a group though.
    alzie rank 15 mini
    "less talky, more killy"
    "kill fast , run faster!"
    The Apocalypse Kinship Elendilmir
    Antisocialnetworking brandywine

Teddibara beorning Brandywine
    alzeria rank 15 mini renamed Brandywine