We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Warleaders!!!!!!!

hi every one, many people playing the pvp in ettenmoors and every expantion or update we look to see if turbine finaly care about the creeps but what they do is giving a ridiculous updats to the creep side.

every one know very well that the freeps comes to ettenmoors and they are already rank15 but the creeps need to fight and kill so they can get there skills and trait.

and every one knows that the single skill that make the warleader affective is crck da whip but ones its done then he is scrude becuase he shall get slows and dazes and .......

now lets see what turbine did for the warleaders, burgs can stune the warleaders and stop theres crck da whip so that means if there are more then 3 burgs or more and each one use 2 skills to stop the crck da whip so we end upp by getting killed every time we attack

the crck da whip skill durction is 0s and i can use it in battle besides the cd is 4s so i moste make a good healing on my target in this skill but after that iam scrude so what the hack turbine!!!!!!!

is that what you doing between each expantion, pissing the people off?

i sweer every time that happen i say in occ chanall* **** you turbine*

Re: Warleaders!!!!!!!

Now who wants to do the spider one?

can someone plz translate for me?
    [CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][I]Face[COLOR=darkorange]tious[/COLOR][COLOR=sandybrown]: not[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkorange]mean[/COLOR]t to be t[COLOR=darkorange]aken[/COLOR] [COLOR=sandybrown]seriou[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]sly or [/COLOR]literall[COLOR=darkorange]y: [/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#ffffff][I][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][COLOR=darkorange]lack[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]ing se[/COLOR][COLOR=sandybrown]rious [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]inten[/COLOR]t: aka "[COLOR=darkorange]life's too [/COLOR][COLOR=sandybrown]short": [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=sienna][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkorange][COLOR=sandybrown]my[/COLOR] middle[/COLOR] name[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Lucida Handwriting][COLOR=orange][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#ff8c00][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002fe0a3/01004/signature.png]Pidgette[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=darkgreen][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sandybrown][COLOR=darkorange](u[/COLOR]nof[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange][COLOR=sandybrown]f[/COLOR]i[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]cial [/COLOR][COLOR=sienna]grou[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]pie a[/COLOR][COLOR=sandybrown]nd thre[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]adsta[/COLOR][COLOR=sienna]l[/COLOR][COLOR=sienna]ker [/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]of[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Sarcasmo[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange])[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Way for all these threads to make fun of a guy who can barely speak english.../clap
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Way for all these threads to make fun of a guy who can barely speak english.../clap
    Its not the English. Its the general whinyness of the post and the fact that he's whining about something that is clearly already very potent (reavers and Charge!)

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionSword View Post
    Now who wants to do the spider one?
    rofl
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000005ce4/signature.png]Gloinfastisback[/charsig]
    Gloinfast - rank 11 dwarf Paladin - Brandywine
    Gloinfastisback - rank 4 Ranger - Riddermark
    Cudspitter - Rank 5 Warlock
    Bowdowntogloinfast - Rank 4 Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionSword View Post
    Its not the English. Its the general whinyness of the post and the fact that he's whining about something that is clearly already very potent (reavers and Charge!)

Does Gladden not have Burglars who PvP?

CJ'd Reaver = dead Reaver.

So easy... yet so overlooked...

As to this thread and its OP... "NUTS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Panahasi View Post
    Does Gladden not have Burglars who PvP?

CJ'd Reaver = dead Reaver.

So easy... yet so overlooked...

As to this thread and its OP... "NUTS!"
    CJ'd anything but warg or burg = dead.

Welcome to Siege of Mirkwood Player Versus Monster Player.
    Second Marshal Hurth
    Skill and Valour
    Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Murtanion View Post
    CJ'd anything but warg or burg = dead.

Welcome to Siege of Mirkwood Player Versus Monster Player.

The OP was referring to Reavers as being OP when they're not. They have but one CC skill... which is worse than any Freep CC slow skill... and even worse than the LM pet slows. Additionally, unless a Reaver hits Rank 10 (and gains the dual Devastating Strike reset skill), they're far from OP as anyone who can CJ them and/or kite them will beat them each and every time.

Learn to PvP first... then come to the forums to introduce changes/make requests/cry foul. <--- this last statement wasn't addressed to you Murt... I'm just sayin'.

Um... crack the whip has a "durction."
    [COLOR=red]Ulygar, rank 8 blackarrow, Nimrodel server[/COLOR]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000e76be/01007/signature.png]Brangdha[/charsig]
    [URL="http://brangdha.mybrute.com"]Bored? Come Play Here![/URL] [URL="http://mybrute.com/team/178260"]Join my clan![/URL]