We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Miss u all <3

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brandywine
    Posts
    296

    Miss u all <3

    Started playing once again on Ark!

    Luv u all <3

    Peace!

  2. #2
    Hey, welcome to Arkenstone, Toxicious... Good to see you again, my friend!

    Casinoari - R15 RK
    Malakorou - R9 Defiler

  3. #3
    Miss you both, tox and cas!

    Cas, I'm tempted to make a random character on Ark just to ./follow you everywhere again

    ~Arotic

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by arfaer View Post
    Miss you both, tox and cas!

    Cas, I'm tempted to make a random character on Ark just to ./follow you everywhere again

    ~Arotic
    Miss you <3

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brandywine
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by arfaer View Post
    Miss you both, tox and cas!

    Cas, I'm tempted to make a random character on Ark just to ./follow you everywhere again

    ~Arotic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    Hey, welcome to Arkenstone, Toxicious... Good to see you again, my friend!

    Casinoari - R15 RK
    Malakorou - R9 Defiler
    Miss both of you as well!
    As I've noticed you're on Arken too, Cas! Would love to have more 1v1s with you when I start playing once again!

  6. #6
    Deal, my friend! Hope you get some play time over the holidays, and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Brandywine
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    Deal, my friend! Hope you get some play time over the holidays, and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
    Thank you! You too!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNARA View Post
    Started playing once again on Ark!

    Luv u all <3

    Peace!
    I was starting to wonder as I hadn't seen your name lately...sorry you left us :-(

    Lothhil
    'I'm a hunter, I have all the defensive capability of a wet dishrag' - Lothhil

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload