We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: wargs!!!!!!!

Talking Re: wargs!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fladrif View Post
    Does anyone else feel thats (unless your playing a burg) burgs ruin more then 50% of the action in the moors.

It doesnt matter if im on my freeps or creeps... burgs just destroy the slight wee tiny chances of fun I might have
    Fixed that for you

Re: wargs!!!!!!!

i think the server fails if they let anything besides a class that can hide away in stealth get 5 stars...like a warden, sure they have stealth but only like 30 sec long
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Notaforumguy007 View Post
    i think the server fails if they let anything besides a class that can hide away in stealth get 5 stars...like a warden, sure they have stealth but only like 30 sec long
    he hugged 1 shots for 2 months after he hit 1700 rating
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000005ce4/signature.png]Gloinfastisback[/charsig]
    Gloinfast - rank 11 dwarf Paladin - Brandywine
    Gloinfastisback - rank 4 Ranger - Riddermark
    Cudspitter - Rank 5 Warlock
    Bowdowntogloinfast - Rank 4 Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by muleskinner2 View Post
    Fixed that for you
    LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

uh... no, burg pop is 10% of the warg population
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000005ce4/signature.png]Gloinfastisback[/charsig]
    Gloinfast - rank 11 dwarf Paladin - Brandywine
    Gloinfastisback - rank 4 Ranger - Riddermark
    Cudspitter - Rank 5 Warlock
    Bowdowntogloinfast - Rank 4 Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by gloinfast View Post
    LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

uh... no, burg pop is 10% of the warg population
    Granted that, I had quit playing my warg for a time until the burgs came out in force on my server recently. Tit for tat I suppose, stealth and cjs on either side create a lot of frustration.

Thumbs up Re: wargs!!!!!!!

I agree 100%. Wargs have it EXTREMELY rough right now. I suggest giving them another 2k morale and maybe ramp up pounce to last 30sec and reflect 150 damage. Sprint should last for 300 seconds on a 10 second cooldown and be usable in combat as well. Thx Turbine.

Warg auto-attacks need to have a chance to start conjunctions. Nothing too high though, maybe keep it at like 50%, but able to bypass stun-immunity.

Overall though, I'm sure you'll agree that conjunctions in general need a complete overhaul. For one thing, when a creep is CJ'd, after he gets up he should be healed to full health and be invinsible until he gets to the one-shotters. If he chooses not to go to the one-shotters then he just has to remain invincible until he logs. When a freep is CJ'd, if they are not dead by the time they get up, they should be instantly killed, their wartabs should be reset, the GV one-shotters should transform to creep-oneshotters and then all your loot should be given to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post
    Warg auto-attacks need to have a chance to start conjunctions. Nothing too high though, maybe keep it at like 50%, but able to bypass stun-immunity.

Overall though, I'm sure you'll agree that conjunctions in general need a complete overhaul. For one thing, when a creep is CJ'd, after he gets up he should be healed to full health and be invinsible until he gets to the one-shotters. If he chooses not to go to the one-shotters then he just has to remain invincible until he logs. When a freep is CJ'd, if they are not dead by the time they get up, they should be instantly killed, their wartabs should be reset, the GV one-shotters should transform to creep-oneshotters and then all your loot should be given to me.

lmao

10chars

I find these post............. ammusing................. or maybe its sad.......... i dunno, guess i could toss a coin. All creeps should know that the only point for creep existence is to entertain the freeps. Look, i read the books, creeps lose, so no need to expect clemency or fairness.

But really, this post is pure comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by gloinfast View Post
    the pounce cd is 10s so i moste make a good damge on my target with pounce but then i'm scrude for another 10s whaht the hack turbine!!!
    This line is classic.

Pounce stune is so UP right. It moste get potted, since all the r15 freeps have them and then i has no chanc. And burg stune should be removd and warg stun sould be doubled. Every time i sees a burg i yel oute: "oh nos im screud", and hit sprinte, then they stune me and i really is screud. Come on, can you helpe a warg out?

Great post, I laughed so hard.
    EZmode on warg FTW btw.

Adopt. Adapt. Improve.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherGab View Post
    Adopt. Adapt. Improve.
    Read. Comprehend. Edit Post
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

Thumbs down Re: wargs!!!!!!!

Wow how ezmode do you want... Honestly?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsufka View Post
    Wow how ezmode do you want... Honestly?
    If you read the post this is base off of:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=330988

you'll realize that nobody has been serious about changes to the warg, they are making fun of the fact that it is OP. I doubt anyone really wants to make the warg more ezmode. If they do, then they just suck at playing the class.

I know right? Where are my warg lazers?!?!
    Arctic Feathertail
    [Pouncing Pwny]
    R11 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Grindawine View Post
    Pounce stune is so UP right. It moste get potted, since all the r15 freeps have them and then i has no chanc. And burg stune should be removd and warg stun sould be doubled. Every time i sees a burg i yel oute: "oh nos im screud", and hit sprinte, then they stune me and i really is screud. Come on, can you helpe a warg out?

Great post, I laughed so hard.
    EZmode on warg FTW btw.
    I would be happy if they would remove the benefits to certain freep classes when the warg uses his best stealth attack, Pounce. I never did understand why pounce should be able to make a burg virtually invinceble. Frankly, that defies logic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2