We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 43 of 43

Thread: wargs!!!!!!!

  1. #26

    Talking Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fladrif View Post
    Does anyone else feel thats (unless your playing a burg) burgs ruin more then 50% of the action in the moors.

    It doesnt matter if im on my freeps or creeps... burgs just destroy the slight wee tiny chances of fun I might have
    Fixed that for you

  2. #27

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    i think the server fails if they let anything besides a class that can hide away in stealth get 5 stars...like a warden, sure they have stealth but only like 30 sec long
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Look behind you... slowly...
    Posts
    3,796

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Notaforumguy007 View Post
    i think the server fails if they let anything besides a class that can hide away in stealth get 5 stars...like a warden, sure they have stealth but only like 30 sec long
    he hugged 1 shots for 2 months after he hit 1700 rating
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000005ce4/signature.png]Gloinfastisback[/charsig]
    Gloinfast - rank 11 dwarf Paladin - Brandywine
    Gloinfastisback - rank 4 Ranger - Riddermark
    Cudspitter - Rank 5 Warlock
    Bowdowntogloinfast - Rank 4 Rogue

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Look behind you... slowly...
    Posts
    3,796

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by muleskinner2 View Post
    Fixed that for you
    LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL


    uh... no, burg pop is 10% of the warg population
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13213000000005ce4/signature.png]Gloinfastisback[/charsig]
    Gloinfast - rank 11 dwarf Paladin - Brandywine
    Gloinfastisback - rank 4 Ranger - Riddermark
    Cudspitter - Rank 5 Warlock
    Bowdowntogloinfast - Rank 4 Rogue

  5. #30

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gloinfast View Post
    LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL


    uh... no, burg pop is 10% of the warg population
    Granted that, I had quit playing my warg for a time until the burgs came out in force on my server recently. Tit for tat I suppose, stealth and cjs on either side create a lot of frustration.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7

    Thumbs up Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    I agree 100%. Wargs have it EXTREMELY rough right now. I suggest giving them another 2k morale and maybe ramp up pounce to last 30sec and reflect 150 damage. Sprint should last for 300 seconds on a 10 second cooldown and be usable in combat as well. Thx Turbine.

  7. #32

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Warg auto-attacks need to have a chance to start conjunctions. Nothing too high though, maybe keep it at like 50%, but able to bypass stun-immunity.

    Overall though, I'm sure you'll agree that conjunctions in general need a complete overhaul. For one thing, when a creep is CJ'd, after he gets up he should be healed to full health and be invinsible until he gets to the one-shotters. If he chooses not to go to the one-shotters then he just has to remain invincible until he logs. When a freep is CJ'd, if they are not dead by the time they get up, they should be instantly killed, their wartabs should be reset, the GV one-shotters should transform to creep-oneshotters and then all your loot should be given to me.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    611

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post
    Warg auto-attacks need to have a chance to start conjunctions. Nothing too high though, maybe keep it at like 50%, but able to bypass stun-immunity.

    Overall though, I'm sure you'll agree that conjunctions in general need a complete overhaul. For one thing, when a creep is CJ'd, after he gets up he should be healed to full health and be invinsible until he gets to the one-shotters. If he chooses not to go to the one-shotters then he just has to remain invincible until he logs. When a freep is CJ'd, if they are not dead by the time they get up, they should be instantly killed, their wartabs should be reset, the GV one-shotters should transform to creep-oneshotters and then all your loot should be given to me.

    lmao

    10chars

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    I find these post............. ammusing................. or maybe its sad.......... i dunno, guess i could toss a coin. All creeps should know that the only point for creep existence is to entertain the freeps. Look, i read the books, creeps lose, so no need to expect clemency or fairness.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    But really, this post is pure comedy.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Moor
    Posts
    208

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gloinfast View Post
    the pounce cd is 10s so i moste make a good damge on my target with pounce but then i'm scrude for another 10s whaht the hack turbine!!!
    This line is classic.

  12. #37

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Pounce stune is so UP right. It moste get potted, since all the r15 freeps have them and then i has no chanc. And burg stune should be removd and warg stun sould be doubled. Every time i sees a burg i yel oute: "oh nos im screud", and hit sprinte, then they stune me and i really is screud. Come on, can you helpe a warg out?

    Great post, I laughed so hard.
    EZmode on warg FTW btw.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Underneath you
    Posts
    4,266

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Adopt. Adapt. Improve.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ontario, California
    Posts
    5,589

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherGab View Post
    Adopt. Adapt. Improve.
    Read. Comprehend. Edit Post
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000c08ff/signature.png]Winterfell[/charsig]

    For My BW Brethren or Those Who Love Stick Figures [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=322130] 3 Years of Stick Art [/url]
    R.I.P NIDOR (1970-2012): You shall be missed but never forgotten, thank you.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    171

    Thumbs down Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Wow how ezmode do you want... Honestly?

  16. #41

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsufka View Post
    Wow how ezmode do you want... Honestly?
    If you read the post this is base off of:

    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=330988

    you'll realize that nobody has been serious about changes to the warg, they are making fun of the fact that it is OP. I doubt anyone really wants to make the warg more ezmode. If they do, then they just suck at playing the class.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    I know right? Where are my warg lazers?!?!
    Arctic Feathertail
    [Pouncing Pwny]
    R11 Warg

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: wargs!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grindawine View Post
    Pounce stune is so UP right. It moste get potted, since all the r15 freeps have them and then i has no chanc. And burg stune should be removd and warg stun sould be doubled. Every time i sees a burg i yel oute: "oh nos im screud", and hit sprinte, then they stune me and i really is screud. Come on, can you helpe a warg out?

    Great post, I laughed so hard.
    EZmode on warg FTW btw.
    I would be happy if they would remove the benefits to certain freep classes when the warg uses his best stealth attack, Pounce. I never did understand why pounce should be able to make a burg virtually invinceble. Frankly, that defies logic.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload