We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 274 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,862

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Cuddlecakes Floppyfunbags?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000f6847/signature.png]Balawise[/charsig]
    Baladin - 65 Dwarf Rune-keeper, Balabo - 65 Hobbit Burglar, Balaroc - 62 Hobbit Guardian, Baladonna - 54 Hobbit Hunter, Balagrim - 41 Dwarf Champion

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    GV Steps
    Posts
    1,267

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Better take a long last look at our Old Etts thread ...

    As of June 1st, it will be gone forever.

    *Edited - Nevermind, I just clicked on the old link and it was already invalid.
    Damn, I was going to copy the Village People picture before it was gone.

    Guess it's time to change my signature.

    Gas, I like Cuddlecakes Muffintop.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

  3. #203

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    Damn, I was going to copy the Village People picture before it was gone.

    Guess it's time to change my signature.

    Gas, I like Cuddlecakes Muffintop.
    she meant to say she likes cuddlecakes snugglecookie.
    Kraken, Thesungodra

  4. #204

    Re: Ettenmoors

    for (general) one who complains about fights, I love how (general) you can camp a rez for an entire day grats
    Kraken, Thesungodra

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325

    Re: Ettenmoors

    wth freeps... my rating is 964. I'm not a reaver. Cut me some slack for a while, k? There are always lots of green and blue dots to pick from. Kill them first, it's easier.

    Besides, if you keep taking my rating down then when I eventually get my 11th kb the recipient will lose quite a few rating points. Do you want that person to be you?

    Quote Originally Posted by IGolbezI View Post
    for (general) one who complains about fights, I love how (general) you can camp a rez for an entire day grats
    Who? Creeps weren't camping anywhere the entire time I was on, at least not the ones I was grouped with. We were getting camped much of the night.

    Twas nice to see a strong showing from freeps tonight. Keep it up.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  6. #206

    Re: Ettenmoors

    no you weren't with them, just a bunch of noob wargs
    Kraken, Thesungodra

  7. #207
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    301

    Re: Ettenmoors

    creeps have been farming the rez for almost the entire day!~
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000556a1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    LF good loot, PST!

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Coast!!
    Posts
    135

    Re: Ettenmoors

    I like to camp my own rez because I have been getting alot of points by doing just that.. nom nom nom
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000104d3d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Littlebon- Minstrel || Bonic-Guardian
    Bonthelion- Burglar || Bonthir- Champion

  9. #209

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Good spar tonight Droggo. That was by far the best Reaver fight I've been a part of

    Just to everyone: packs of 4+ wargs just makes the food log. I'm not yelling, ranting, complaining, or pointing the finger at anyone. I'm simply pointing out a fact. I really wanted to play tonight when there were small groups out because I probably would've ranked, (late) but 4+ wargs running around together ruin it. For both sides You make freeps log so it sucks for them, and lose out on the points which sucks for you.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

  10. #210
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    215

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Just to everyone: packs of 4+ wargs just makes the food log. .
    Lol couldn't agree more, my first fight against 2 dogs went pretty well.
    My 2nd went okay but I eventually died unlike the first.
    My third I got murdered.
    4th made me log.

    It took me a little longer than normal, generally after two I'll hop out the the moors. I don't like to be the "infamy node."

    I guess in the end at least I did get "that was a tough warden" out of droggo.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    202

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by vodspeedkills View Post
    It took me a little longer than normal, generally after two I'll hop out the the moors. I don't like to be the "infamy node."
    Wow really ? if all creeps did that there would be nothing but crickets out in the moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000087cd1/signature.png]Gnomili[/charsig]
    Arkenstone: Gnomili R9 Guardian - Noldor
    Urukagh R9 BA, Golg R7 Reaver, Freeptooth R5 Warg, Uglakh R4 WL, Lugabash R4 Defiler
    Landroval: Oggy R7 Reaver, Firetab R5 Blackarrow

  12. #212
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    215

    Re: Ettenmoors

    And know we know the answer about why Ark has more renown gain than infamy....

    Really creeps are going to stay and fight against 2 burgs that are ganking solo players. Oh wait thats right you guys have maps, sorry I forgot.

    If there isn't a chance of me gaining points (worthless or not) I will not stay out there. Maybe its my e-peen coming out but I want to have points, after all it isn't fun just dying all day long without a win under your belt. In conclusion, yes I will leave if there isn't a chance of me winning after 2 defeats.

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    202

    Re: Ettenmoors

    I might have misunderstood your initial post, If you are saying that losing fights vs unwinable force say 3+ dogs that you cannot avoid running into, I can see your point. But if its based on what you mentioned:1 win vs 3 losses against multiple opponents, theres a chance of winning ... you held your own vs a larger force, should be feeling good about that one. Also if camped by wargs, freeps can use the little known path to ost to get out of gv.

    btw hope to finally get you one of these days, maybe when my reaver grows up a little ... forget geo ... you wardens are the beasts!
    Last edited by gnomz420; May 28 2010 at 09:59 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000087cd1/signature.png]Gnomili[/charsig]
    Arkenstone: Gnomili R9 Guardian - Noldor
    Urukagh R9 BA, Golg R7 Reaver, Freeptooth R5 Warg, Uglakh R4 WL, Lugabash R4 Defiler
    Landroval: Oggy R7 Reaver, Firetab R5 Blackarrow

  14. #214

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Aren’t those rez campers cute? Too bad they are pure fail, straight F’s across the board. Ruffruff gigilresh and company. These are the same nubs who bash freep play styles and they camp rez/gv all night, every night… Funny thing is that they expect us to take their opinions seriously. Keep it up though, we don’t mind.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000c0c71/01008/signature.png]Rahbrigul[/charsig]

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    679

    Re: Ettenmoors

    You know what's fun? Stalking the moors while looping the Theme from Jaws looking for solos. Everyone is so uptight, mellow out brah.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    657

    Re: Ettenmoors

    all i know is that our lil group of no more than 10 would wipe the raid at teh OC Lugz Rez on multiple times. Then we all ran to the one shots to give you points as well. It was fun.

    Oh and to the reaver that came to defend the Artifact, we salute you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

  17. #217
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    215

    Re: Ettenmoors

    I only said it went well. I guess you could take that as an "I won!" but really I just didn't lose. I didn't see any renown from it. They were dogs...I also burned man heal. The only time I saw any renown gain was when I was leeching off of Insurrection.

    And yes I probably could have avoided them, but for what a group of 8 or so creeps. That makes sense, really I may as well leave.

  18. #218

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Yeah Phoebus they're just looking for a little ez mode. their incessant rhetoric about pansie freeps and wanting real fights is just a facade so they can flip freepside and send drama-filled tells to people. as if their tough business of rez camping warrants sympathy or something.

    I pity them
    Kraken, Thesungodra

  19. #219

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwoo View Post
    all i know is that our lil group of no more than 10 would wipe the raid at teh OC Lugz Rez on multiple times.
    All I know is that I need more visual emotes for our lil emote parties. My 3 are ..... yeah
    .

    The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

  20. #220

    Re: Ettenmoors

    I have no interest in fighting in the raids usually as they are extremely frustrating. Droggo or whoever is leading calls out a target, and i hit it, then I realize about 4,5 of us are actually hitting that target and everyone else is hitting whatever the heck they want. Rahb, call me what you want but you farm everyday you are out there too, dont give me that ****. In a perfect world, I would figtht 3 v 3 every fight. I find those to be the most fun, and I get that with Bontheon,Cabosse,Thorken,Flaky . Those are our most fun fights, and they will tell you we attack them even when they have 5,6. It makes for fun. Bontheon, get some stun pots, buddy . Does it make me a pansy cuz I dont want to fight against your raid? give me a break. I will fight any 1 v 1 i come across, ask Geo. Him and i fought between our oc rez and orc camp, and i did not run to any npc, unlike you guys. Im looking for a good fight, and the raid is not it. PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW CC CC CC PEW CC PEW. Yeah, some fun that is. Whenever im out there, and the raid is not out, im constantly traveling by myself looking for a solo. Also, our favorite thing out in the Moors, is when the whole freakin raid comes to kill 3 of us, because the 4 fighting out of the rez cant make it out, I laugh so freakin loud. Its rediculous. If those 4 people all came out at once, wed fight all 4. Point of this is Rahb, you play your game, I'll play mine. Quit being a tool. Another thing, the other day, I was about to log and Im on stab with my brand up, so I decide to rush Nation,Rastlan,Seuer and saramac in front of EC and I go after Saramac. You know what that giant hipocrite does? She tucks her tail between her legs and runs into EC and npc kill me. What a joke. Go ahead and ask those guys, im sure they' d tell you exactly what i just said. Sara, you need to be the one that shuts up once, cuz you are the bigges trash talker out here that cannot back up anything you say unless you are in the raid.

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clinton, NJ
    Posts
    1,443

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    I have no interest in fighting in the raids usually as they are extremely frustrating. Droggo or whoever is leading calls out a target, and i hit it, then I realize about 4,5 of us are actually hitting that target and everyone else is hitting whatever the heck they want. Rahb, call me what you want but you farm everyday you are out there too, dont give me that ****. In a perfect world, I would figtht 3 v 3 every fight. I find those to be the most fun, and I get that with Bontheon,Cabosse,Thorken,Flaky . Those are our most fun fights, and they will tell you we attack them even when they have 5,6. It makes for fun. Bontheon, get some stun pots, buddy . Does it make me a pansy cuz I dont want to fight against your raid? give me a break. I will fight any 1 v 1 i come across, ask Geo. Him and i fought between our oc rez and orc camp, and i did not run to any npc, unlike you guys. Im looking for a good fight, and the raid is not it. PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW CC CC CC PEW CC PEW. Yeah, some fun that is. Whenever im out there, and the raid is not out, im constantly traveling by myself looking for a solo. Also, our favorite thing out in the Moors, is when the whole freakin raid comes to kill 3 of us, because the 4 fighting out of the rez cant make it out, I laugh so freakin loud. Its rediculous. If those 4 people all came out at once, wed fight all 4. Point of this is Rahb, you play your game, I'll play mine. Quit being a tool. Another thing, the other day, I was about to log and Im on stab with my brand up, so I decide to rush Nation,Rastlan,Seuer and saramac in front of EC and I go after Saramac. You know what that giant hipocrite does? She tucks her tail between her legs and runs into EC and npc kill me. What a joke. Go ahead and ask those guys, im sure they' d tell you exactly what i just said. Sara, you need to be the one that shuts up once, cuz you are the bigges trash talker out here that cannot back up anything you say unless you are in the raid.
    Why don't you fight me dude, I just dont understand why one of you cant just fight me straight out and not have to gank me with 4 people...Props to Biglebowskii and Akart for giving me fights, Im starting to hate wargs less and less, it proves that not all of you dogs are brainless idiots who cant kill anything by themselves, Champs ftw!
    Last edited by nolins12; May 28 2010 at 03:13 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,325

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Is it not yet clear that each side does what they accuse the opponents of doing? Both sides say the other side has numbers even if the other side doesn't. Both sides say the other side turtles even when the ones complaining are doing the turtling. Both sides say the opponents zerg when in fact both sides do it.

    If you (anyone) think you never do what you accuse your opponents of doing, you need a reality check. I don't care who you are, what your rank is, whether you lead raids, what side you play, etc. You *do* do the stuff you accuse your opponents of doing, myself included.

    So much complaining. If people spent less time complaining about the other side (complaining about people on your own side not following the rat window is still valid) and more time pushing AND DYING then we'd have more fluid and dynamic battles.

    *sigh*


    Quote Originally Posted by vodspeedkills View Post
    And know we know the answer about why Ark has more renown gain than infamy....
    Why do you think this is? Sorry, I didn't find an explanation in your post. Maybe I just need some caffeine.

    Quote Originally Posted by mrwoo View Post
    all i know is that our lil group of no more than 10 would wipe the raid at teh OC Lugz Rez on multiple times. Then we all ran to the one shots to give you points as well. It was fun.
    We had the outnumbered buff for a while during the OC fight. I would hope freeps would be able to wipe us.

    And as for the wargs camping rez, that'll never change. Solo wargs get a ton of infamy without needing support from others. As long as they can get relatively easy kills, they will always be camping the rez. If burgs camped the rez as much as wargs did, creep side would be in an uproar. So just take a different path out of the rez, or do what I'd do and map to Thorin's and then ride back to the Moors.
    Last edited by elderlygamer; May 28 2010 at 03:28 PM.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  23. #223

    Re: Ettenmoors

    yeah even if big got me near the rez at least 4 times yesterday, he didn't do it with 3 of his close wargs buddies with him to FM (as if it's needed with 4 wargs) and a spider to poop on you.

    but like you said, fight the fights you want to fight. if that's ganking level 50 hunters out of the rez, nothin I can do to stop you. in the meantime, I'll be playing CoD until the real players come out
    Kraken, Thesungodra

  24. #224

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by gnomz420 View Post
    I might have misunderstood your initial post, If you are saying that losing fights vs unwinable force say 3+ dogs that you cannot avoid running into, I can see your point. But if its based on what you mentioned:1 win vs 3 losses against multiple opponents, theres a chance of winning ... you held your own vs a larger force, should be feeling good about that one. Also if camped by wargs, freeps can use the little known path to ost to get out of gv.

    btw hope to finally get you one of these days, maybe when my reaver grows up a little ... forget geo ... you wardens are the beasts!
    This is what I was talking about, 4 wargs running around together. Me and a hunter friend were out there 6 on 2 for awhile, but the wargs would still jump us all together, with the other guys that were out there. It's just stupid. I can also get away about 25% of the time against 2 wargs, but by no means is that a victory. Like Phoeb says, it's just not a defeat. When it gets to 3, 4, even 5 it's just stupid. No freep is going to sit there to get mobbed by 4-5 Wargs and have a very small chance of even getting a skill off.

    I'm not telling people to stop playing Wargs. Would be nice, but I wouldn't say that lol it's not right. I AM saying that when it's late (less than a fellowship on each side) then hang up the Warg for awhile and roll another class. It won't hurt, I promise. The group that I'm talking about were all "normals" anyways, so it's not like I just want easier kills from greenies. Just put another class out there, you might actually enjoy it
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

  25. #225

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by IGolbezI View Post
    ...

    but like you said, fight the fights you want to fight. if that's ganking level 50 hunters out of the rez, nothin I can do to stop you. in the meantime, I'll be playing CoD until the real players come out
    I probably can't say it much better than this.

    Although if you think about it, these groups of 4+ Wargs that think it's fun to pounce, kill, HIPS and run away probably don't visit the forums. Creeps need to let them know that it just makes us log because I don't think they get it. Like I said in another post, roll another class if it's just a pack of Wargs. It might get us to stay out there a bit longer then everyone wins.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

 

 
Page 9 of 274 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload