We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by megageo View Post
    Yep, fun spars big, got me close a couple times.

When you figure out the best build against guards, tell me so that i can start using my CD's
    Yeah......unfortunately, I noticed that.......they fact that they didn't get used. Most demoralizing

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by Relo_Windwalker View Post
    @gas.....had alot of respect for you among the douchebag creeps that have infested this server over the years, but losing it quickly, don't expect me not to call you out when your out solo, you'll be under the same rules as all of them soon enough rez camping and running around with droggo the train exploiting garbage waste of space
    ****, video game respect has been lost.

I'm not sure how gas will recover.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Relo_Windwalker View Post
    @gas.....had alot of respect for you among the douchebag creeps that have infested this server over the years, but losing it quickly, don't expect me not to call you out when your out solo, you'll be under the same rules as all of them soon enough rez camping and running around with droggo the train exploiting garbage waste of space
    I **always** expect to be called out when a freep sees me. The assumption is there will be several freeps showing up soon. If not then it's a pleasant surprise.

The group I was with did not include droggo as he was doing his own thing, and we didn't stay at the rez too long as we wanted people out of the rez. If you don't want to be at the rez, leave via the north side or else map to a different zone and ride back to the moors via stable... I do that often on freep side.

As for the "train exploiting garbage" I dunno what you are talking about. There are no npcs to train at the rez. If you are saying I ran through a keep or ec and dragged npcs with me, sure... I do that all the time. If freeps are in TA and I need to run through there to get them, then I'll run through. If you don't want me doing that, put down traps and fear me. If aelvain is on my @$$ in a keep when I'm running through I usually don't make it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    ****, video game respect has been lost.

I'm not sure how gas will recover.
    With some therapy, probably.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

creep skill is lacking, you guys let us live for like 10 minutes =)

LF good loot, PST!

Quote Originally Posted by tresureace1 View Post
    creep skill is lacking, you guys let us live for like 10 minutes =)
    Yeah that was pretty bad. I know y'all had around 4 minstrels, but much of the time creeps weren't attacking them, so yas just stood back and healed interrupted. It wasn't until they started focus firing on the minstrels that freeps started going down. But you weren't the exception. There's been a lot of lack of focus firing creep side lately judging by the targets' targets I see when running around healing people.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Yeah that was pretty bad. I know y'all had around 4 minstrels, but much of the time creeps weren't attacking them, so yas just stood back and healed interrupted. It wasn't until they started focus firing on the minstrels that freeps started going down. But you weren't the exception. There's been a lot of lack of focus firing creep side lately judging by the targets' targets I see when running around healing people.
    we had 5 ppl, 3 minies 1 burg 1 hunter. it was just funny cus we got over 15 kills before you guys managed to kill us.

LF good loot, PST!

Quote Originally Posted by tresureace1 View Post
    we had 5 ppl, 3 minies 1 burg 1 hunter. it was just funny cus we got over 15 kills before you guys managed to kill us.
    it was epic, some folks came back for like their 3rd death. Great fight!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

to be fair gas, defiler DPS does not outdamage 3 fellowship hearts and green FM's.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fenring View Post
    to be fair gas, defiler DPS does not outdamage 3 fellowship hearts and green FM's.
    If it were only 2 FHs tho........

Forum's Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by Fenring View Post
    Are you saying the defiler isn't a dps class? So maybe that's why it takes so damn long for a defiler to rank up when solo.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Are you saying the defiler isn't a dps class? So maybe that's why it takes so damn long for a defiler to rank up when solo.
    \

hopefully they dont give you guys some type of War Speech. And I want big heals while I run too!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Biglebowskii, why did the 4 other wargs (who were conveniently all right next to us) jump me simultaneously as soon as it looked like you were going to lose our "spar"? It's almost as if they were waiting there in case you were going to lose...

I was starting to think, just for a second, that you actually do enjoy 1v1s and not just gankfests.
    Last edited by thunderchickn; May 26 2010 at 04:35 AM.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Biglebowskii, why did the 4 other wargs (who were conveniently all right next to us) jump me simultaneously as soon as it looked like you were going to lose our "spar"? It's almost as if they were waiting there in case you were going to lose...

I was starting to think, just for a second, that you actually do enjoy 1v1s and not just gankfests.
    Big might make really weird comments in tribe chat and ooc, and I don't agree with everything he does , but not once have I ever seen/heard him ask for help when he was fighting a 1v1. Never.

Most of the time he's roaming solo as that's his preferred playstyle. Although I probably wasn't on when this happened, I highly doubt he asked for anyone to attack you.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Total carnage around TR last night. Been awhile since I logged right into action like that. Appeared to be lots of points flowing on both sides. Noice.

Both creep raids were actually in the same place at the same time for about an hour....then the other raid went and sat at TA. Our raid was outnumbered almost 2:1 at that point. Not so noice.

Was great while it lasted, though.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=White]The [/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"][SIZE=3][B]NOLDOR[/B][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1][COLOR=White] of Arkenstone[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Biglebowskii, why did the 4 other wargs (who were conveniently all right next to us) jump me simultaneously as soon as it looked like you were going to lose our "spar"? It's almost as if they were waiting there in case you were going to lose...I was starting to think, just for a second, that you actually do enjoy 1v1s and not just gankfests.
    I agree with you man, and no one was more surprised at that then me. When the all poped out of stealth I know exactly the vulgarity that came out of my mouth (then the wife slapping me for it). Sorry man, I was fully intending on finishing that off, was looking forward to it in fact. I had my fm and sprint up, so I was going to last out that last 2k, but yeah, we were intruded. My guess is that they had the same idea I had - go get the dude that released. I just arrived to you before they did, that'd be my guess.

It might appear as though I was popin' in OOC for help, but yeah I was running solo (which I'm correctly accused of most of the time) and I was not part of that. If I die, I die - lost many a 1v1 - and if I get ganked you bet I run, that's not fun. I assure you bud - we both were subject to the the Moors gankin' - they were not on my payroll. Nor were they over what rank 2 and 3? Durty dogs. Sorry sir, I was as disgruntled at it as you were, well maybe not as much
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; May 26 2010 at 12:47 PM.

Forum's Cupcake

Thanks for the long battles tonight, especially the ones away from npcs. The action was slow for a while but picked up at some point and there were lots of kills on both sides.

Just for the record, I'm sorry we creeps turtled inside your blue TA keep for much of the night. We'll try to do that less often.

And pick on other healers will ya? Bloody hell... I can't get stars if you're always killin meh.

On a different note, I need a last name for my WL. First name is Cuddlecakes. I'll give 100s creep side or 300s freep side (I'm poor!!) to the person who gives me the last name I like the most. I'll be the only judge.
    Last edited by elderlygamer; May 27 2010 at 01:58 AM.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

On a different note, I need a last name for my WL. First name is Cuddlecakes. I'll give 100s creep side or 300s freep side (I'm poor!!) to the person who gives me the last name I like the most. I'll be the only judge.
    I like Cuddlecakes Stickybuns myself.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000f6847/signature.png]Balawise[/charsig]
    Baladin - 65 Dwarf Rune-keeper, Balabo - 65 Hobbit Burglar, Balaroc - 62 Hobbit Guardian, Baladonna - 54 Hobbit Hunter, Balagrim - 41 Dwarf Champion

cuddlecakes snugglecookies
    Kraken, Thesungodra

Cuddlecakes Humperdinck
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000b97b/01001/signature.png]Gekskaldir[/charsig]

Cuddlecakes Muffinballs
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000007e90/signature.png]Esthero[/charsig]

Vertigo - 65 Captain - Pariah
    Escyndir - 65 Champion - Pariah
    Dartsk - Murder Herd

Cuddlecakes Muffinbuns <--- win
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Cuddlecakes was a fun target last night! and Gratz to you creepies, you have managed to kill me 2,000 times. But i do have more KBs than deaths still. Anywho keep up the fun.
    Last edited by mrwoo; May 27 2010 at 12:02 PM.

Those are all very nice suggestions. I'm leaning toward Muffinballs but I can't explain why since this is a family forum. lol I'll give it another day before I decide. A last name is something that can affect you the rest of your life, so it's not a decision you should take lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by GekSnikkel View Post
    Cuddlecakes Humperdinck
    You must not play creep side much, if ever. A last name like that would, within the first day, undoubtedly be turned into something else that I can't say in the forums or they'd give me a ban. Creeps other than me have dirty minds. I think Gek does too.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Better take a long last look at our Old Etts thread ...

As of June 1st, it will be gone forever.

*Edited - Nevermind, I just clicked on the old link and it was already invalid.

Forum's Cupcake

Cuddlecakes ToCuteToShoot
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Page 8 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast