We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

I guess you are right though. It does show that I've gotten under their skin in some way, and I should feel good about that. Thanks for the positive spin.

Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    Obsidi, I think its pretty assinine to say im crying about it, just wondering why one would think they are all that when 6 people kill one person. I can accept that i was jumped. Like i said, just isnt my thing i guess. dont insinuate that im all broken up over it.
    I probably could have used a better term than "Cry" there. Although I was not directing it in anyone's direction, just trying to make a point. So if you took it that way, I apologize.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000113da8/signature.png]Obsidi[/charsig]
    Obsidion - Rank 6 weaver/ Baconandeggs Aheartybreakfast - 65 Hobbit Hunter.

Is tib back? Holy awesome champs Im in shock i thought Tib was done for good.

Also I hate corpse jumping i think it is very disrespectful mostly cause you get zerged and then you have one a@#hole jumping up and down on you like you had a chance

Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    I guess you are right though. It does show that I've gotten under their skin in some way, and I should feel good about that. Thanks for the positive spin.
    Negative. You haven’t gotten under anyone's skin. You’re too green and far too nubish for that. You know why you get jumped, and it’s not by a whole group; although it may feel that way. It's usually by a couple of people besides myself who know about your big mouth. Can’t help it if the rest of the freeps join in. I even ask them not to, I want corpse-jumping you all to ourselves.
    Last edited by WillMunny12; May 19 2010 at 01:00 PM.

Haha, I have a big mouth. This means nothing coming from you. Your opinion is worthless. This is a guy who sends private tells to a player in my kins wife, talking bad about her husband. I also witnessed the day you told a guy in glff to kill himself. Why dont you ask Phoebus and Koltan what kind of guy I am. You are a great player but a complete piece of ****. I imagine you have no friends in the real world. You say I have a big mouth. You can corpse jump me all you want when 20 of you come in and roll me after Kal and I wiped out 4 of your raid by ourselves. We take on 5 all the time over there, and they calll in the troups. But I guess i suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberiumfiend View Post
    He's not the only one Rivypoo
    Wow. First Roh comes back, then you.

All we need is Quittidebachi and Kriptic now..... and maybe Beakon, old school ftw.

2nd star to the right, and then straight on till mornin

I don't see Q or K coming back. Personally I never minded Q's loudness lol or K's umm boldness. Aside from wishing Riv himself would come back, I'd like to see Hootch/Pugga and Coldstone come back...

I'm back Been playing for a couple of days and leveling up my noob 50's.

Gimme a little time and i'll be checking out the Moors
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by willmunny12 View Post
    negative. You Haven’t Gotten Under Anyone Skin. You’re Too Green And Far Too Nubish For That. You Know Why You Get Jumped, And It’s Not By A Whole Group; Although It May Feel That Way. It's Usually By A Couple Of People Besides Myself Who Know About Your Big Mouth. Can’t Help It If The Rest Of The Freeps Join In. I Even Ask Them Not To, I Want Corpse-jumping You All To Ourselves.
    In Tha Face!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    I'm back Been playing for a couple of days and leveling up my noob 50's.

Gimme a little time and i'll be checking out the Moors
    OMG it's like speak of the devil and he shows up knocking lol. I'm selling the kids and grandkids ( except the newborn ) and gonna come help you level. Just remember Q don't ask me for directions, I will have no idea where we are or supposed to be. Moria where? Can't you just skip Moria? If I can't handle it, I'll wait for you in the Moors, what are friends for?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaHetrick View Post
    OMG it's like speak of the devil and he shows up knocking lol. I'm selling the kids and grandkids ( except the newborn ) and gonna come help you level. Just remember Q don't ask me for directions, I will have no idea where we are or supposed to be. Moria where? Can't you just skip Moria? If I can't handle it, I'll wait for you in the Moors, what are friends for?
    Get back out here you Peter Pan quotin' piece of food! Me is hungry!

Oh yeah.........please?

How in the heck did we make 10 pages? Wow.
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; May 19 2010 at 02:14 PM.

But Big, everytime I come out and you are there, all we do is tiptoe thru HH and you pick the tulips with your teeth and lay them down at my feet. The lil hobbits attack you constantly and you run away. I follow and all your friends want to eat me. We need a better plan my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaHetrick View Post
    But Big, everytime I come out and you are there, all we do is tiptoe thru HH and you pick the tulips with your teeth and lay them down at my feet. The lil hobbits attack you constantly and you run away. I follow and all your friends want to eat me. We need a better plan my friend.
    We need a better type of fertilizer then........shall we try Roundup? Heck, then I really will be laying at your feet!

(noted........I have friends? schweeet!)

alot of old schoolers are coming back, maybe will make the moors a better place, i dont recognize 80% of the folks out there on both sides. and still it sucks, cuz the creeps turtle. the freeps push and pull back. someone needs to re-teach the moors players and start a whole new way of fighting.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoo View Post
    cuz the creeps turtle.
    GOD I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoVSuywTdGA

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    GOD I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoVSuywTdGA
    you gots to remember that you are never included in what i say...... plus i never seen you turtle
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Na - not worried. I just read that, made me think of that turtle movie is all.

Ninja......Ninja, RAP. Go ninja, go ninja, go. Go ninja, go ninja, go........

Oh the joys of V. Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Get back out here you Peter Pan quotin' piece of food! Me is hungry!

Oh yeah.........please?

How in the heck did we make 10 pages? Wow.
    I haven't posted much

Georic? this you buddy? If so - good fight man. Thank you 'youtookmyname' for letting us spar. You're a good man.

common creeps dont you want to fight? I don't pay $10 a month to stare at you sitting on stab

how dare you come pounce me Big!!!!!!!!!

you had me crakin up just now!

how dare you come pounce me Big!!!!!!!!!

you had me crakin up just now!
    That staring contest was boring - had to do something eh? Figured that was fun/low risk

i was like who the hellz? then i saw biglebowski!!!! then i started laughing......

i was like who the hellz? then i saw biglebowski!!!! then i started laughing......
    Heh.......glad I could have been of service

Yep, that's my mini, i was seeing how long my power could last lol

Page 6 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast