We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 57 of 274 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Grats Daec!

(I hope your spider dies many times)
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by moors-spider View Post
    spoken like a true and tested mew....knucklehead
    y u mad?

Mihiraa-Fallarden ~ Situational Awareness ~ Arkenstone
    Bunnytail ~ Terminus Venatus Triumphus

Original Challenger of Gothmog x2

Gas I tried to out DPS your healing but could not. Next time let me get about 2k on you to make it fair. Thanks for the fun though. BTW I was not with the that group that came out of TR. But it was fun. Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMike View Post
    Gas I tried to out DPS your healing but could not. Next time let me get about 2k on you to make it fair. Thanks for the fun though. BTW I was not with the that group that came out of TR. But it was fun. Merry Christmas.
    If I give you 2k of my health will you agree to only use your secondary weapon?

Thanks for not HS'ing me. You could have easily won the fights if you had, and probably every other hunter out there would have done it. You had me down to around 500 several times, and less than 200 once or twice iirc. Hunters aren't supposed to do that. :/ I wasn't making the dent in your armour that I usually make with hunters. It was bloody aggravating not being able to kill ya.

Thanks for the fun fights. It was a nice break from the usual action. And I didn't think you were with that other group. That was why I went back after they left TR. Likewise that BA who hung around outside of TR for a bit wasn't with me.

Happy Holidays.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMike View Post
    Almost made it to OC bud. Almost Good stuff. Glad to see old names like you out there more recently. Good stuff man.

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Sooo Arkenstone....how have things been with PvP recently?
    I think I am once again coming back to play lotro so I hope to see some of you out there very shortly on my warleader.

so ya, see you out there soon and fear the dps traited warleader!!

oh and Koltan....a LM!!!!.....haha you easymoder you
    Davaron R9 Hunter
    R.I.P. Sylidor

Glad to hear that you're coming back, Dav!

and don't you have a LM on E? lol... hope to see ya out here soon bro...
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post

and don't you have a LM on E? lol...

hmmph....sounds made up to me
    Davaron R9 Hunter
    R.I.P. Sylidor

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Almost made it to OC bud. Almost Good stuff. Glad to see old names like you out there more recently. Good stuff man.
    I have noticed alot of creeps have enjoyed me out there lately. I love the unwelcome party that has been given in my honor. Charging through the raid to get me. But that is what I enjoy about the Moors. The thrill of killing others with the thought that I am next.

See the way I look at it the more creeps come after me the more I have to kill. So keep it coming because not fighting is not fun. Even deaths just mean more fighting.

Also want to apologize to Poneros? I think is the puppy name. I was afk near stab when you pounced me so I heard it came back to the lotro screen and moved to the bridge to regroup. Wasnt try to get the NPCs on you. I will usually fight anyone that catches me alone. I might die most of the time but that is what I get if found alone.

Ok creeps... please once in a while if its something like 8v20 just switch sides. I know some of you have high ranked freeps that were on your creeps pullin me into the warg pack today... at least get off your warg and get on something else. Its kind of annoying to continually get a spider to 1k health, only to be slowed and dragged into a pack of wargs, or to get a warg to 200 health and have the hips.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001247e4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    ---Drakili---rank 7---Guardian
    ---Drakilireaver---rank 4---Reaver

YOU all suck now what? Thats what I thought!!!!!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000083fbc/01007/signature.png]Tyronetheone[/charsig]

'Chosen to Serve, Inspired to Lead'

Quote Originally Posted by streetrider399 View Post
    YOU all suck now what? Thats what I thought!!!!!!!
    Ya know Ty you should come back for good, or at least a lil bit to hit the moors and say "aww whats up buddy". I even saw Swifty around lately...crazy right. I kinda need some reason to hit the moors for entertainment value, I see Rahb is back and hopefully Tam is still leading raids, dude cracks me up.

Tam rarely leads anymore
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001247e4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Karma_81 View Post
    Ya know Ty you should come back for good, or at least a lil bit to hit the moors and say "aww whats up buddy". I even saw Swifty around lately...crazy right. I kinda need some reason to hit the moors for entertainment value, I see Rahb is back and hopefully Tam is still leading raids, dude cracks me up.
    Sadly there is very little reason to hit up the moors, the raids are boring and the creeps are mindless zerglings, unless you are out with people you know or you like standing around you will end up mapping back to 21st within 10 minutes =/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thumbs down Re: Ettenmoors

Nice PUG Raid last night Falcon. You have probably led many of these, but was the first time I've been in one with ya. Well run and imaginative - enjoyed it.
    (signature removed due to poor data management)

Blacktoegash, Blackspeak, Stenchofdeath, Blacktoes, etc ELENDILMIR

Quote Originally Posted by deathboy2000 View Post
    Nice PUG Raid last night Falcon. You have probably led many of these, but was the first time I've been in one with ya. Well run and imaginative - enjoyed it.
    Can't ditto this enough. Lots of fun. Good fights from freeps too. Lug, TR, TA, rez...all good.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000020ad78/signature.png]Raveslime[/charsig]
    Ark/E: Ravedog, Ravecreep, Raveslice, Raveslime, Ravespider

Quote Originally Posted by bob97 View Post
    Tam rarely leads anymore
    I was going to give you as good of a fight as I could bud - but a guard is hard enough. Guard and Mini for me is bout impossible. I didn't see you alone after that. I saw you though, so I tried to give it the go. Good times. Take it Easy.

Forum's Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    I was going to give you as good of a fight as I could bud - but a guard is hard enough. Guard and Mini for me is bout impossible. I didn't see you alone after that. I saw you though, so I tried to give it the go. Good times. Take it Easy.
    Sorry about that- I was showing a kinny the ropes and you were killin him lots... I'll see you out there though

BTW...
    protip: If someone is shield-walled... attacking them is like attacking a guard... and if you dont see the issue with this..
    protip II: Save guards and burgs for last
    Last edited by bob97; Dec 30 2010 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bob97 View Post
    Sorry about that- I was showing a kinny the ropes and you were killin him lots... I'll see you out there though
    Yeah man, no worries. I completely happens, NOT a biggie. /enjoy

Forum's Cupcake

I personally liked the sudden appearance of Biggle into the 1 shots in front of a raid of mounted freeps. I laughed. My champ feels like an old relic, so much so that I wonder if some of the creeps know who the hell it is, but none the less was fun to play this evening. Big I almost sprinted from crossroads up to GV with a creep raid chasing me like back to in the day. You would have been proud.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    I personally liked the sudden appearance of Biggle into the 1 shots in front of a raid of mounted freeps. I laughed. My champ feels like an old relic, so much so that I wonder if some of the creeps know who the hell it is, but none the less was fun to play this evening. Big I almost sprinted from crossroads up to GV with a creep raid chasing me like back to in the day. You would have been proud.
    I did it for you sweet pea! Figured that was my only way to say 'HI' without being blown up by you all Got vent laughing at least. I was like 'hey, i'm going to go run into the one-shots and say hello.' Found out how far i could make it too. Heh, good stuff. Was kinda funny. Liked going back into the flag room stealthed while you all jumped too at TR.

I know man, you guys could sprint that far. Ticked me off everytime too Good stuff tonight all - we enjoyed ourselves, hopefully that was reciprocated. Wasn't by npcs for the large portion of the night, was nice. Bloody lag was huge though, baghk.
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; Dec 31 2010 at 04:53 AM.

Forum's Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    If anyone knows who jetblack is, tell him the moors needs more like him on both sides. That's one player with balls.
    Thanks for the compliment!

I don't do forums very often. Usually only when the game is down or I'm very bored, hence the long time for reply.

Hope for more solo battles soon to come. No matter the Rank
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820400000010cfe3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Fayye R9 Hunter - E, Chesza R8 Burg - E, Deedlet R8 LM - E, BashFall R4 Champ - Ark, Khloee R7 RK - E, JetBlack R6 Minstrel - Ark, MilkDud R6 Warg - E, Faaye R8 Hunter E.

good try, learn to track
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000012c75d/01008/signature.png]Flaky[/charsig]
    [B][COLOR=#8b0000]Creeps that piss me off always die before the greenies standin in front of them.[/COLOR][/B]
    [I][COLOR=black] Pathfinder 65 hunt, Protectme 65 min, Flakefinderr 65 champ, Protectthemin 65 capt, Flakemeister 65 Lm, Pokcetkiller r9 reaver[/COLOR][/I]

Good 1v1 double kill there Droggo. Also creeps... stop camping the rez... its just stupid. Especially when its 2 of you, or you call in the zerg. Especially if it's a spider and a warg.

Page 57 of 274 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast