We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 55 of 274 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

  1. #1351

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    If there are multiple peeps in the fight, Sauron gave me sprint/hips/and others, and i intended to use 'em. Indeed I do sir.
    No objections to this statement. However when you choose to use them says a alot. You must have been super-duper blazed, off some white widows perhaps, to have used Disappear the second you saw my burg coming around the back of EC a few days ago. I wouldnt blame you, even a rank 11 or w.e. warg such as yourself might HIPS out at the sight of a full health burg that had gotten the drop on them. But this was different. Maybe you didnt notice the hoard zerg of ec, while you were on the north-side killing some coldfells hunter. I had morthil, and some rank 8 BA & warg chasing me out of the back with less than 2k HP, dots all over me, and no CDs. As i came around the stab side of EC i saw you, dusted, and you IMMEDIATELY HIPS'd out... Then you noticed i had heat on me and was about to be dead in a second or two and you re-engaged...

    I just see you on here a lot, and you talk with respect, and you seem like a cool kid. But you're still a creepie, with souped-up estrogen levels. Coochie koo

  2. #1352

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by WillMunny12 View Post
    No objections to this statement. However when you choose to use them says a alot. You must have been super-duper blazed, off some white widows perhaps, to have used Disappear the second you saw my burg coming around the back of EC a few days ago. I wouldnt blame you, even a rank 11 or w.e. warg such as yourself might HIPS out at the sight of a full health burg that had gotten the drop on them. But this was different. Maybe you didnt notice the hoard zerg of ec, while you were on the north-side killing some coldfells hunter. I had morthil, and some rank 8 BA & warg chasing me out of the back with less than 2k HP, dots all over me, and no CDs. As i came around the stab side of EC i saw you, dusted, and you IMMEDIATELY HIPS'd out... Then you noticed i had heat on me and was about to be dead in a second or two and you re-engaged...

    I just see you on here a lot, and you talk with respect, and you seem like a cool kid. But you're still a creepie, with souped-up estrogen levels. Coochie koo
    Yup, there and east of TR rez, the best places to pick up 100/200s quick for pots. You can and I expected everyone else (if there was anyone else) to head right over from EC - I mean, you and I both well know EC is pretty much fair game! Then I did see that there were others, and I'll admitt, yeah, I popped out to finish off the kill, as I would expect everyone else to do to me in that scenario. It's EC, basically whatever you can to do kill and/or stay alive, seems to be appropriate. As far as when I use 'em - oh yeah. I had to use HIPS/SPRINT and everything I had to pop Makius (sorry if I botch your name man) last night. Luckily he came over and said he enjoyed the fight, but yeah, sometimes they might for good escapes, others they make for excellent fight tactics. And 1/2 the time, I get it wrong eh?

    The second comment, yup. Hopefully over the years I've used the boards more to give people credit and promote our beloved pile of 'Moors than anything. It was nice last night to talk with Insurrection about times past and previous battles, and friends who have since moved on. It's fun, and if it isn't that's too bad, since it's for enjoyment. You are correct tho, I am a creep sir, certainly not a kid (although my wife/kids might have something to say about that) but yeah, creepie. As far as the Estrogen, eh.......w/e

    Enjoy man.

  3. #1353
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    336

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Why do you do that? Does it make you feel good to belittle other players because their 'skill' may not be up to your standards? It's a GAME dude, being 'good' at it means very little.

    You called someone a pathetic joke. I mean, really? Over a video game? Seems the only thing that is a pathetic joke is how serious you apparently take yourself, your skill, and this game. Go read Gas' post, you could use a little perspective...
    I have read gasses post, I didn't use names but whatever that fact that its a game and especialy this game the things that I argue about are simple common sense things.

  4. #1354
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    398

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by 45Cal. View Post
    I have read gasses post, I didn't use names but whatever that fact that its a game and especialy this game the things that I argue about are simple common sense things.
    Flaky, I think what was trying to be said to you is to be constructive. No one here doubts your skill. But, you do run down people a lot on this forum. Maybe not specific names, but you definitely put yourself out there as an elitist. I ask this of you. Instead of bashing, teach. If you see a class doing something that you observe as "bad", then teach. If someone could be doing something better, they will never know unless someone shows them. You say things are simple and common sense, but do not stop to realize that some people that are coming out to the moors are green. I am sure that at some point in time, you were green, you got ran over by creeps, and you learned lessons, either that or someone taught you. So, if you see where a class could be played better, post it, let others read, and get their thoughts on it. Dont just come on here and have a bash a class session. Just some food for thought, man.

  5. #1355

    Re: Ettenmoors

    man the moors have changed a lot in the pass year. I remember a time where smaller groups could relay on bigger groups to call out the LOC of the creeps, Shoot out of group heals on people when they see there dying and work as Freeps not just PVE groups.

    I don't know about Creep side but on Freep side you don't teach any body anything unless they ask. You think Tam or Ball taught me how to be a guard out in the moors no way. I ask questions i look at the there builds and I made my self better. I Learned how to lead by keeping my damn mouth shut and ran in Groups lead by Falcon, Munny, Illy, Kriptix and Tyrone. I listen and I learn how stuff was done.

    I don't think Flakey done anything wrong to be called out he is calling it like he sees it and I respect that.

  6. #1356
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    398

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by ElricBlack View Post
    man the moors have changed a lot in the pass year. I remember a time where smaller groups could relay on bigger groups to call out the LOC of the creeps, Shoot out of group heals on people when they see there dying and work as Freeps not just PVE groups.

    I don't know about Creep side but on Freep side you don't teach any body anything unless they ask. You think Tam or Ball taught me how to be a guard out in the moors no way. I ask questions i look at the there builds and I made my self better. I Learned how to lead by keeping my damn mouth shut and ran in Groups lead by Falcon, Munny, Illy, Kriptix and Tyrone. I listen and I learn how stuff was done.

    I don't think Flakey done anything wrong to be called out he is calling it like he sees it and I respect that.
    Whoa Whoa Whoa, slow down turbo, You obviously didnt read my last post, or didn't understand what I was saying so I will explain. I am not flaming Flaky, I am simply making a observation that if Flaky has this abundance of knowledge about classes and how they should be played, to post it so others may learn something. Nothing comes out of putting a post up about how people suck, cant play their class right, w/e. I am trying to make a suggestion for Flaky that if it is so frustrating to see someone not play their class right that you have to make a forum post about it, post some suggestions along with it. I know I would appreciate as would others that may not know everything about their class.

    You say that no one teaches no one in this game because no one taught you? That is a sad outlook my friend. I try to offer advice to other players all the time. If I see someone is struggling, I try to assist, instead watching them die and calling them a noob. We get people from being beginners to being good players by showing them tactics and character trait help that will not only make the moors a more enjoyable experience for them, but will also make it one for veteran players.

  7. #1357
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clinton, NJ
    Posts
    1,443

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by jdwhiskey1978 View Post
    Flaky, I think what was trying to be said to you is to be constructive. No one here doubts your skill. But, you do run down people a lot on this forum. Maybe not specific names, but you definitely put yourself out there as an elitist. I ask this of you. Instead of bashing, teach. If you see a class doing something that you observe as "bad", then teach. If someone could be doing something better, they will never know unless someone shows them. You say things are simple and common sense, but do not stop to realize that some people that are coming out to the moors are green. I am sure that at some point in time, you were green, you got ran over by creeps, and you learned lessons, either that or someone taught you. So, if you see where a class could be played better, post it, let others read, and get their thoughts on it. Dont just come on here and have a bash a class session. Just some food for thought, man.
    The sad thing is most of the people he is talking about are rather high rank and think they know what they are doing
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  8. #1358

    Re: Ettenmoors

    gratz 5 dogs and 2 spiders for taking the fun out of the moors this afternoon :/ i guess its fun for you or something to run that way but meh...its old and tiring. i used to stick up for Ark pvp kinda hard core with all the criticism it tends to get on boards from time to time but i guess sadly some of those who have talked badly about it have a point. ::sigh:: and yes, ill take some whine with my cheese or w/e. y'all are like grinches. lol
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

  9. #1359

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Armarieth View Post
    gratz 5 dogs and 2 spiders for taking the fun out of the moors this afternoon :/ i guess its fun for you or something to run that way but meh...its old and tiring. i used to stick up for Ark pvp kinda hard core with all the criticism it tends to get on boards from time to time but i guess sadly some of those who have talked badly about it have a point. ::sigh:: and yes, ill take some whine with my cheese or w/e. y'all are like grinches. lol
    Kinda like rks who jump in while people are trying to spar Hhhhhmmm ? Durty lil Maie Maie. Funny thing, 4 of those dogs were the recently freep converted dogs. As fate would have it.

    Oh, btw, you can thank that coldfells scout. Thought I had that in the bag, till the bloody npc starts shooting my hind end. Heh. Good stuff.

    Now, the standing underneath the EC stairs and being immune to all attacks (not you maie) - that I can't quite say 'Good Stuff'
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; Dec 13 2010 at 04:47 PM.

  10. #1360

    Re: Ettenmoors

    woah now bigle. lol...164 renown was kinda nice and im sure that npc only plucked you once...but i never knowingly jump in on spars...in fact ive been btchd at for not helping people when it looked to me like they were actually sparring. we all know when the burg pack comes out creepies get pissy about that too...neither is fun for the opposing side making moors a pretty lame place at that time. and yes, i know its newly converted freepies who probably whined when the warg packs were out on them. guess thats what i get for wanting the moors to be a fun place to die
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

  11. #1361

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Armarieth View Post
    woah now bigle. lol...164 renown was kinda nice and im sure that npc only plucked you once...but i never knowingly jump in on spars...in fact ive been btchd at for not helping people when it looked to me like they were actually sparring. we all know when the burg pack comes out creepies get pissy about that too...neither is fun for the opposing side making moors a pretty lame place at that time. and yes, i know its newly converted freepies who probably whined when the warg packs were out on them. guess thats what i get for wanting the moors to be a fun place to die
    I had to pull 3 arrows out of my butt darlin'! bloody 800hp them suckers took! That like 12% of my life! At least you died too 164 tho.......not bad.

    Na, Druzik and I were laughin about that. Cause u started zappin me after whatever than hunter was started to fight me - and then when that guard and Druzik were going at it you started zappin him. So, we were hoping we had been at a tavern or something to give you grief over that!

    Enjoy lady, glad we got the boards to talk smack! Now get back on your mini! 4 away from tier 2, and I thinkin you need to be it!

  12. #1362
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    336

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by jdwhiskey1978 View Post
    Flaky, I think what was trying to be said to you is to be constructive. No one here doubts your skill. But, you do run down people a lot on this forum. Maybe not specific names, but you definitely put yourself out there as an elitist. I ask this of you. Instead of bashing, teach. If you see a class doing something that you observe as "bad", then teach. If someone could be doing something better, they will never know unless someone shows them. You say things are simple and common sense, but do not stop to realize that some people that are coming out to the moors are green. I am sure that at some point in time, you were green, you got ran over by creeps, and you learned lessons, either that or someone taught you. So, if you see where a class could be played better, post it, let others read, and get their thoughts on it. Dont just come on here and have a bash a class session. Just some food for thought, man.

    Other than wargs pouncing burgs i seldomly yell at greenies, most of my complains are twords rank 8 and up creeps, by then you should no how to play. And help people I have tried most are pretty lame when you try and help, and since your new i guess you never read my tips post so i revised and reposted it for you. And flat out teach people how to play i've donse that too, taught 3 burgs how to fight a reaver, carden couldn't get me below 6k now hes the only burg that has beaten me 1v1.

  13. #1363
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,324

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by 45Cal. View Post
    most of my complains are twords rank 8 and up creeps, by then you should no how to play.
    My highest ranks are 8 and 9 and I still don't know how to play. I'm proud of being mediocre!

    Quote Originally Posted by thejadestorm View Post
    As a fellow defiler, I must protest at your portrayal of a pile of putrid sh-- as an inadequate or low quality pedestal.
    We throw slime which can be putrid. But there's a difference between putrid slime and putrid shi-- ... unless you have a bad case of diarrhea ... then it's pretty much the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenring View Post
    p.s. I <3 gassy
    Awww I had no idea you felt that way. Wanna go on a date? We can go see a movie... in the Philippines.
    Last edited by elderlygamer; Dec 13 2010 at 10:34 PM.

  14. #1364
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    119

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by 45Cal. View Post
    Other than wargs pouncing burgs i seldomly yell at greenies, most of my complains are twords rank 8 and up creeps, by then you should no how to play. And help people I have tried most are pretty lame when you try and help, and since your new i guess you never read my tips post so i revised and reposted it for you. And flat out teach people how to play i've donse that too, taught 3 burgs how to fight a reaver, carden couldn't get me below 6k now hes the only burg that has beaten me 1v1.
    Forgive me, as I'm pretty drunk right now, as I have been when I've played MP since coming back to this game, but this is why I don't even like playing MP any more. You MPs are like Fitz, a punk *** announcer for the Warriors.

    All you guys do is make excuses for yourselves, and that's barring any of the pathetic grammar you use.

    Pouncing a burglar is a good tactic, if that burglar is full health, because if they burn their skills, then they're more susceptible later.

    This is the most pathetic excuse for a post as I can even recall reading... just due to the lack of knowledge of the English language...

    I never once stated, in the moors, that I was better, because I played a long time ago, and I never once claimed, as that one dumbass warg, whatever his name is, says I've claimed, that I was "so cool."

    I think some of you dorks are just so protective of these virtual, worthless, names for yourselves, that you've gained, that you take any offense possible to anyone that may challenge that.

    Get a grip on yourselves and realize that your rank is just a measure of how much time you've spent in MP.

    The only reason I was the highest ranked monster on Arkenstone was because I spent more time than many of the creeps there.

    You guys need to drop your inferiority complexes and just get on with your lives.

    You try to claim that you want to just have fun out in the moors, yet you make so many excuses or try to use some weak "good game" "stuff" to make up for inferior play.

    And I really don't care if some of you "lose respect" for my warg, because I've called out the quality of play of a particular tribe. Why don't you just tell me to which server those players have moved?

  15. #1365
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,835

    Re: Ettenmoors

    While pouncing a burg at full health can possibly have an advantage (the CD on FF short only 5m so you're limited in your time frame to take use of it), the fact they also get a 50% evade along with the large heal still makes it a rather bad move to make.

    But none the less, the old Immortals have moved to Landy.

  16. #1366

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Now get back on your mini! 4 away from tier 2, and I thinkin you need to be it!
    hmm...interesting enuff.
    Last edited by Armarieth; Dec 14 2010 at 02:43 AM.
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

  17. #1367
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    336

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by GottLOTR View Post
    Forgive me, as I'm pretty drunk right now, as I have been when I've played MP since coming back to this game, but this is why I don't even like playing MP any more. You MPs are like Fitz, a punk *** announcer for the Warriors.

    All you guys do is make excuses for yourselves, and that's barring any of the pathetic grammar you use.

    Pouncing a burglar is a good tactic, if that burglar is full health, because if they burn their skills, then they're more susceptible later.

    This is the most pathetic excuse for a post as I can even recall reading... just due to the lack of knowledge of the English language...

    I never once stated, in the moors, that I was better, because I played a long time ago, and I never once claimed, as that one dumbass warg, whatever his name is, says I've claimed, that I was "so cool."

    I think some of you dorks are just so protective of these virtual, worthless, names for yourselves, that you've gained, that you take any offense possible to anyone that may challenge that.

    Get a grip on yourselves and realize that your rank is just a measure of how much time you've spent in MP.

    The only reason I was the highest ranked monster on Arkenstone was because I spent more time than many of the creeps there.

    You guys need to drop your inferiority complexes and just get on with your lives.

    You try to claim that you want to just have fun out in the moors, yet you make so many excuses or try to use some weak "good game" "stuff" to make up for inferior play.

    And I really don't care if some of you "lose respect" for my warg, because I've called out the quality of play of a particular tribe. Why don't you just tell me to which server those players have moved?

    I guess your trying to complain about 2 posts at once here but whatever, my spelling/grammer sucks and i could care less, and i say sorry for it on just about every thread i make as for the pounce the burg tactic go for, last r8 warg that tried that on me died with half of TA on me.

  18. #1368
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    398

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by GottLOTR View Post
    Forgive me, as I'm pretty drunk right now, as I have been when I've played MP since coming back to this game, but this is why I don't even like playing MP any more. You MPs are like Fitz, a punk *** announcer for the Warriors.

    All you guys do is make excuses for yourselves, and that's barring any of the pathetic grammar you use.

    Pouncing a burglar is a good tactic, if that burglar is full health, because if they burn their skills, then they're more susceptible later.

    This is the most pathetic excuse for a post as I can even recall reading... just due to the lack of knowledge of the English language...

    I never once stated, in the moors, that I was better, because I played a long time ago, and I never once claimed, as that one dumbass warg, whatever his name is, says I've claimed, that I was "so cool."

    I think some of you dorks are just so protective of these virtual, worthless, names for yourselves, that you've gained, that you take any offense possible to anyone that may challenge that.

    Get a grip on yourselves and realize that your rank is just a measure of how much time you've spent in MP.

    The only reason I was the highest ranked monster on Arkenstone was because I spent more time than many of the creeps there.

    You guys need to drop your inferiority complexes and just get on with your lives.

    You try to claim that you want to just have fun out in the moors, yet you make so many excuses or try to use some weak "good game" "stuff" to make up for inferior play.

    And I really don't care if some of you "lose respect" for my warg, because I've called out the quality of play of a particular tribe. Why don't you just tell me to which server those players have moved?
    Dude, have you ever heard of dont drink and dial? Same thing applies to forum writing too man. Flaky is absolutely correct in that you do not pounce a burg, unless you have another class with back up CC. A burg that pops find footing, and has a decent evade rating on top of it, will evade most of your stuff, and you will be left wondering while your morale melts away as to why you did that. We all know that you are having the "little kid left out of kick ball" complex because you were let go by the Immortals...GET OVER IT. Its a game man, not life, you need to get a grip. If you do not like playing MP anymore, here is a tip, STOP. Put the keyboard down and walk away. Stop embarrasing yourself on the forums with these hollow, hate filled post that you put up.

  19. #1369
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    736

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by GottLOTR View Post
    Forgive me, as I'm pretty drunk right now, as I have been when I've played MP since coming back to this game, but this is why I don't even like playing MP any more. You MPs are like Fitz, a punk *** announcer for the Warriors.

    All you guys do is make excuses for yourselves, and that's barring any of the pathetic grammar you use.

    Pouncing a burglar is a good tactic, if that burglar is full health, because if they burn their skills, then they're more susceptible later.

    This is the most pathetic excuse for a post as I can even recall reading... just due to the lack of knowledge of the English language...

    I never once stated, in the moors, that I was better, because I played a long time ago, and I never once claimed, as that one dumbass warg, whatever his name is, says I've claimed, that I was "so cool."

    I think some of you dorks are just so protective of these virtual, worthless, names for yourselves, that you've gained, that you take any offense possible to anyone that may challenge that.

    Get a grip on yourselves and realize that your rank is just a measure of how much time you've spent in MP.

    The only reason I was the highest ranked monster on Arkenstone was because I spent more time than many of the creeps there.

    You guys need to drop your inferiority complexes and just get on with your lives.

    You try to claim that you want to just have fun out in the moors, yet you make so many excuses or try to use some weak "good game" "stuff" to make up for inferior play.

    And I really don't care if some of you "lose respect" for my warg, because I've called out the quality of play of a particular tribe. Why don't you just tell me to which server those players have moved?
    o.O

    um.....there is a warg AA meeting held each week....on the steps of GV if I am not mistaken

  20. #1370
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    398

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by deathboy2000 View Post
    o.O

    um.....there is a warg AA meeting held each week....on the steps of GV if I am not mistaken
    lmao

    (text for message length)

  21. #1371
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,647

    Re: Ettenmoors

    That was good stuff last night. Good stuff....
    Boy I wish the Immortals could still bring it.

    The leadership we have now is every bit as good as it's ever been. Better, IMO. I find the tribe as a whole to be much more well-adjusted without all that baggage-y elitism that used to permeate it. So true. Anyone can indeed rank up. All it takes is time. The true test of quality players.....quality people is whether they make you want to stick around. I see how easily new members have integrated and then think back to what an elitist swamp it was when I was starting-out some 3 years ago. In fact, that was the main reason I never PvP'd for long stretches at time. The inflated egos and cliquey mentality were a joke.

    We just want Infamy, folks - not head games.
    [CENTER]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=White]The [/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"][SIZE=3][B]NOLDOR[/B][/SIZE][/URL][SIZE=1][COLOR=White] of Arkenstone[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

  22. #1372

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Southpa View Post
    That was good stuff last night. Good stuff....
    Boy I wish the Immortals could still bring it.

    The leadership we have now is every bit as good as it's ever been. Better, IMO. I find the tribe as a whole to be much more well-adjusted without all that baggage-y elitism that used to permeate it. So true. Anyone can indeed rank up. All it takes is time. The true test of quality players.....quality people is whether they make you want to stick around. I see how easily new members have integrated and then think back to what an elitist swamp it was when I was starting-out some 3 years ago. In fact, that was the main reason I never PvP'd for long stretches at time. The inflated egos and cliquey mentality were a joke.

    We just want Infamy, folks - not head games.
    As a relatively new recruit I couldn't agree more! I'll admit a few of my friends were like, "you're joining Immortals, ugh man they're just a bunch of Creep elitsts." I felt that they weren't that way anymore and I'm glad I joined because I have felt very included every time I log in. I'm sure most of the people in the Tribe don't even remember me because I'm not on that often, but I still get friendly greetings and immediate group invites as soon as I log in.

    I've already said Big is a quality guy who doesn't hold any grudges (even though he has good reason to with me), and the whole Kin is made of players just like that, friendly people. I would never have imagined I would be able to be so welcomed in the Immortals I used to hear about to be completely honest. I know a lot of long timers have negative feelings about the Immortals because of the way they used to be, but I for one am happy with the Immortals I joined
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

  23. #1373
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    284

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Good times last night, lots of people out on both sides and almost continual fights. The Moors should be like that more often.

    Props to Bellipheron for leading the raid I was in, he did a great job.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082050000000024c4/01003/signature.png]Nelbon[/charsig]

  24. #1374
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    400

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrump View Post
    Good times last night, lots of people out on both sides and almost continual fights. The Moors should be like that more often.

    Props to Bellipheron for leading the raid I was in, he did a great job.
    Wanted to add to this my own props to Bellipheron for making my evening a blast. I have been trying to get back into the moors for a while now and either people don't group or they have their own agendas. I asked for an invite last night and was surprised to get one almost instantly to Belli's raid....end result: I will be back looking for that group. Seemed this group was all about having fun, working together and trying most anything that the group wanted to do, as a group.

    Thanks to Bellipheron and the rest of the raid, had a great time!!

  25. #1375
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,324

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Bell is awesome. Great team player, no ego, and and great attitude about the game.

 

 
Page 55 of 274 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload