We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 53 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

My bad on the post. Creeps gotta eat too. And yeah, my groundroll did nothing for me in the creep ball

Spiders learn to play had babies aplied 5 times in the last half hour 1st

Well, I resubscribed on Saturday. I came back to Arkenstone as a creep and did a little MP. It was't very active, to be honest.

I logged back in to Arkenstone on Tuesday aftertoon and tried to farm some of those stones in the Delving, but I think my account is bugged, since I can't apply any new traits, and my creeps on other servers can't even do the quests required to receive the map to Gramsfoot, because my client crashes every time I try to "retry" any of the quests from the taskmaster.

However, while I was farming some stones in the delving, someone from Immortals invited me to the tribe. I accepted, and I joined them for some action at EC.

Well, I was contacted about an hour later, and I was told that I was going to have to be removed due to some "conflicts with some current officers" by Imdroggotwo. Apparently, some current officers of Immortals have a problem with me, but none of them are man enough to state their reasons as to why they have a problem with me.

Considering I've never done anything, as a creep, to alienate myself from other creeps, I can only assume these kids are former freeps that were killed too often by me.

Imdroggotwo informed me that these officers of Immortals were still online, and he informed them that I was waiting for an explanation, but they weren't man enough to explain themselves.

I joined a PUG raid, we wiped the freeps at EC, and then I sent a tell to Imdroggotwo, but he had logged off.

So tell me, current officers of Immortal... What is the problem you have with me?

Quote Originally Posted by GottLOTR View Post
    Well, I resubscribed on Saturday. I came back to Arkenstone as a creep and did a little MP. It was't very active, to be honest.

I logged back in to Arkenstone on Tuesday aftertoon and tried to farm some of those stones in the Delving, but I think my account is bugged, since I can't apply any new traits, and my creeps on other servers can't even do the quests required to receive the map to Gramsfoot, because my client crashes every time I try to "retry" any of the quests from the taskmaster.

However, while I was farming some stones in the delving, someone from Immortals invited me to the tribe. I accepted, and I joined them for some action at EC.

Well, I was contacted about an hour later, and I was told that I was going to have to be removed due to some "conflicts with some current officers" by Imdroggotwo. Apparently, some current officers of Immortals have a problem with me, but none of them are man enough to state their reasons as to why they have a problem with me.

Considering I've never done anything, as a creep, to alienate myself from other creeps, I can only assume these kids are former freeps that were killed too often by me.

Imdroggotwo informed me that these officers of Immortals were still online, and he informed them that I was waiting for an explanation, but they weren't man enough to explain themselves.

I joined a PUG raid, we wiped the freeps at EC, and then I sent a tell to Imdroggotwo, but he had logged off.

So tell me, current officers of Immortal... What is the problem you have with me?
    And you are whom exactly? That part would be most helpful in determining anything regarding you or your toons.

From a tribe behalf, a couple members have just been inviting God and everybody lately and they are soon about to lose their invite button. So a number of unknown peeps did get removed recently. If you part of that group, my apologies that is unfortunate. However, please identify yourself either here, or through the messaging portion and I'll at least try to find an answer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    And you are whom exactly? That part would be most helpful in determining anything regarding you or your toons.

From a tribe behalf, a couple members have just been inviting God and everybody lately and they are soon about to lose their invite button. So a number of unknown peeps did get removed recently. If you part of that group, my apologies that is unfortunate. However, please identify yourself either here, or through the messaging portion and I'll at least try to find an answer for you.
    I'm Coward. You'd only know me if you were playing MP back in the first six to nine months. If you were playing at that time, you'd know me.

I was actually a member for a couple of weeks, when I made a short return to LOTRO, and I used to run frequently with some original members of Immortals, before there were tribes.

And this isn't an issue of people being invited "willy-nilly." It was made quite clear to me that the reason I was removed was because the current batch of "officers" had something against me.
    Last edited by GottLOTR; Dec 07 2010 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    zerg zerg zerg, thats all that happened tonight. is there anyone besides sawsage with some balls?
    Honestly, Thats why I dont bother going on at night. Come out during the day, and you can ocasionally get some non-zerg action. Balls just get you deaths in the big zerg v zergs at night though

I'm Coward. You'd only know me if you were playing MP back in the first six to nine months. If you were playing at that time, you'd know me.

I was actually a member for a couple of weeks, when I made a short return to LOTRO, and I used to run frequently with some original members of Immortals, before there were tribes.
    Coward!?!?! You probably dont remember my warg bobber at all, but you were my idol way back when.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001247e4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    ---Drakili---rank 7---Guardian
    ---Drakilireaver---rank 4---Reaver

And this isn't an issue of people being invited "willy-nilly." It was made quite clear to me that the reason I was removed was because the current batch of "officers" had something against me.
    You were the first 5 star kill i got on my champ (adonion) been a long time since you played!

Quote Originally Posted by bob97 View Post
    Coward!?!?! You probably dont remember my warg bobber at all, but you were my idol way back when.
    Yeah, sorry. I don't remember Bobber. Hell, there are some creeps I used to group with all the time, and I can't remember their names. It's tough when you don't play for 3+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by tresureace1 View Post
    You were the first 5 star kill i got on my champ (adonion) been a long time since you played!
    I think I remember Adonion. I don't remember having 5 stars though. I'm sure they didn't last long.

Coward it is not the Immortals of the old, those guys are long gone. I wish many of them were still around but oh well. I have no idea who many of the creeps are nowadays and the ones that are out there now from the 1st year of the game were freeps at that time I am told. Probably some you jumped way to often that took it personally.

Though I have no idea who any of the creeps are nowadays there seems to be some good ones out there. I am sure you can find some worth running with. Do not know enough names to tell you who though and never really pay attention to any names when I am out there fighting. Really a little hard to do when most of the time the group is large.

Like before all you can do is make the best of it and do not worry about those who don't.

BTW do not take it personal if I shoot arrows at you. I have been bitten so many times out in the Moors it is instinct to shoot at anyting running on 4 legs.

Big, I tried to get you last night but I just suck at 1v1. I liked the peekaboo you were playing behind the rock. One time I did fair a little better, but oh well. Since the zerg was the only exciting think going on in the Moors I was afk on and off waiting for some action and would track and find you staling the area. Again tried twice but failed. BTW I was not with those others that chased you after I died.

I also would like to laugh at a few creeps and thank them for their stupidity. One must understand the distance they need to stay to not get 1 shotted. A spider come rolling up to GV and I jumped him out of stealth. Of course he stunned me and ran, but then a warg pounced me and the spider came back, of course. But the 1 shotters said hold on and bam they were dead. Then next while AFK and reading emails, I was in stealth and 2 puupies pounced me but when they broke stealth to do so the 1 shooters got them. I came to hear what was going on and was like thank you. Thanks to all 4 for the 500+ reknown while AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMike View Post
    Big, I tried to get you last night but I just suck at 1v1. I liked the peekaboo you were playing behind the rock. One time I did fair a little better, but oh well. Since the zerg was the only exciting think going on in the Moors I was afk on and off waiting for some action and would track and find you staling the area. Again tried twice but failed. BTW I was not with those others that chased you after I died.
    Na man, good stuff. Glad you played along. That stuff is tons more fun in my book than the whole ec/stab/lawn junk. That rock, I've seen a lot of that rock I tell ya! The only bad part (whick you probably saw) is that have the toughest time with the view fighting there due to the trees/leaves/branches, but ah well, it works. Again, thanks for the fights. Win/lose it no matter, it still fun IMO.

As far as the others chasing me down: 1) no worries man, it comes with the territory 2) they didn't get me anyways

Enjoy man.

So Biglebowski sends me a tell, telling me that, "You haven't played in three years. What makes you think your opinion matters?"

Give me a break. It's people like this that ruin pvmp. No matter how cool you think you are, you're not! All you are is a small cog in what makes the Moors tick. Get over yourselves, you dorks.

I understand (believe me, I understand the paranoia surrounding the moors) that it's not easy to trust a creep you don't recognize, but when other people DO recognize that creep, don't feel you have to ostracize them, just to feel important.

And just because some creep killed you SO many times while you were on your freep... GET OVER IT! I know it's rough to think you suck on your freep, but if you lose to a creep 1 vs 1, then well.... get over it and learn how to beat that creep.

So from as far as I can gather about the current state of the Moors, is that Immortals is the biggest joke. No offense to any old school players, but from the three or four days I've spent in the moors, Immortals players are pretty pathetic. They act like no one but them has a say in anything that goes on in PvMP, and in the fights I've been in, I've watched Immortal players just stand there and watch as creeps die. It saddens me, really.

It kinda seems like they're trying to lean on the reputation the original members of Immortals built, of whom I've grouped with extensively, and of whom I have a great deal of respect, yet they have no skill of their own to which to claim stake.

lol......fool

So from as far as I can gather about the current state of the Moors, is that Immortals is the biggest joke. No offense to any old school players, but from the three or four days I've spent in the moors, Immortals players are pretty pathetic. They act like no one but them has a say in anything that goes on in PvMP, and in the fights I've been in, I've watched Immortal players just stand there and watch as creeps die. It saddens me, really.

It kinda seems like they're trying to lean on the reputation the original members of Immortals built, of whom I've grouped with extensively, and of whom I have a great deal of respect, yet they have no skill of their own to which to claim stake.
    If you have a problem with certain people, I suggest you take it up with those people. In my experience it's NEVER a good idea to call out a group of people (like a Tribe) because you have issues with members of it. I find it a little offensive to say that the Immortals as a whole have no skill of their own, and that they are pathetic. You aren't going to win any fans like that.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    If you have a problem with certain people, I suggest you take it up with those people. In my experience it's NEVER a good idea to call out a group of people (like a Tribe) because you have issues with members of it. I find it a little offensive to say that the Immortals as a whole have no skill of their own, and that they are pathetic. You aren't going to win any fans like that.
    Well, since I've returned, I haven't had any positive experiences with members of Immortals. I had someone invite me blindly, but I figured it was because they knew me.

Then I was contacted by that person and told some current "officers" had a problem with me, but they didn't want to divulge those problems. I waited for a reason from those "officers," yet I never received any. Then, someone with a forum signature asked who I was, and I told them who I was, but then they just responded to other posts, instead of telling me anything.

Then, I was in the Moors and fighting freeps while I watched a member of Immortals standing there, doing nothing. And this wasn't in a large battle or anything.

Edit: And I just got totally ***** by a minstrel in the Moors just now. I'm so sad...

The part that i find amusing 'Coward' is that you took a conversation that we had and like a child (or senator) took it totally out of context. In between you and I talking about how you want to be back in the tribe and are upset about how we didn't let you back in because some of us didn't like your attitude to begin with, I did say something like what you posted, however........

Right after you told me....... (word for word since i saved this conversation since you're reputation in the last few days led me to believe you'd pull some sh!t like this and if you'd like I'll be happy to post a copy for you - which is even funnier since I was right, you did try to pull something like this!)

12:06 Coward: "whatever. it seems Immortals is a weak shell of what it use to be"

Now, you could be right, you could be wrong. My reply to that exact statement was then what you so elequently put:

12:07 Biglebowski "u come back after years and expect people to give a sh!t about what you think?"

Now that is a more accurate depiction of the conversation. If you aren't allowed into a tribe, and then want to know why, and try to make a case of it, then make fun of the tribe privately and publicly, yeah......don't be to surprised when you get answers like that.

Enjoy your LOTRO time man, if you have a problem with it, just got back to whatever game you were playing, because some of us still enjoy our battles and our various in-game relationships. It is funny though man, each day you been back you fill OOC on how you were great, you were an 'original' and how you think that stealth is broken, and how people should remember you - if that's your cup of tea, enjoy. But good Lord man, talk about stirring the pot as soon as you get out of the gate. You said yourself you been gone for 3 years or whatever. So, in the last week you became the expert Stoner on how things should be......... sorry bud, you seem to be the one with the problem here. But I do mean it, mean your time playing, but sheesh, put down the gun and the knife already would ya? Also, remember, if you are going to post conversations you have with people, careful, they just might save 'em. /cheers

Oh, and if you don't like the Immortals, or how we roll, or who we are, whatever............if you don't like us, take a number man, it's a long line
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; Dec 09 2010 at 05:15 PM.

Yeah the immortals have been the chosen's redheaded little brother for a while now.... if the chosen are still around even i havent been creepside enough to get back into the politics in a while. That really does piss me off, and it happens on both sides. Past couple of days its been mostly creeps but believe me, it happens on both sides. People are too worried about their own rating, so they let others die and just sit there in the rez circle til there is a certain kill and getaway.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000001247e4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Creeps cant solo ,in all servers. they are creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by flobos View Post
    Creeps cant solo ,in all servers. they are creeps.
    BS. Ive seen plenty of good creeps solo. High ranked creeps are far better than any freeps. A high ranked reaver is like a champ with SnB guard mitigations. the problem is *most* of the high ranked creeps got high ranked by playing in raids.

The part that i find amusing 'Coward' is that you took a conversation that we had and like a child (or senator) took it totally out of context. In between you and I talking about how you want to be back in the tribe and are upset about how we didn't let you back in because some of us didn't like your attitude to begin with, I did say something like what you posted, however........

Right after you told me....... (word for word since i saved this conversation since you're reputation in the last few days led me to believe you'd pull some sh!t like this and if you'd like I'll be happy to post a copy for you - which is even funnier since I was right, you did try to pull something like this!)

12:06 Coward: "whatever. it seems Immortals is a weak shell of what it use to be"

Now, you could be right, you could be wrong. My reply to that exact statement was then what you so elequently put:

12:07 Biglebowski "u come back after years and expect people to give a sh!t about what you think?"

Now that is a more accurate depiction of the conversation. If you aren't allowed into a tribe, and then want to know why, and try to make a case of it, then make fun of the tribe privately and publicly, yeah......don't be to surprised when you get answers like that.

Enjoy your LOTRO time man, if you have a problem with it, just got back to whatever game you were playing, because some of us still enjoy our battles and our various in-game relationships. It is funny though man, each day you been back you fill OOC on how you were great, you were an 'original' and how you think that stealth is broken, and how people should remember you - if that's your cup of tea, enjoy. But good Lord man, talk about stirring the pot as soon as you get out of the gate. You said yourself you been gone for 3 years or whatever. So, in the last week you became the expert Stoner on how things should be......... sorry bud, you seem to be the one with the problem here. But I do mean it, mean your time playing, but sheesh, put down the gun and the knife already would ya? Also, remember, if you are going to post conversations you have with people, careful, they just might save 'em. /cheers

Oh, and if you don't like the Immortals, or how we roll, or who we are, whatever............if you don't like us, take a number man, it's a long line
    Wow. What an amazing, incomprehensible quote and reply of what I've said... I mean, is that even English?

You try to state that I "so eloquently put" something you said?

Are you kidding me? (Notice how you quote yourself in the following line....)

Now that is a more accurate depiction of the conversation.

I've never stated how "great I was" in OOC, or how I was an original. I may talk about how things were back then, or when I asked what STAB meant, and the guy that scoffed how a rank 8 would ask what stab meant, and I replied that I wasn't rank 8, and that there were no rank eights when I played.

I haven't even played for a week. I don't even know what a Stoner is, other than some loser that does drugs. And as far as you saving a coversation.... Make sure you save, and post, a conversation that perpetuates the BS agendum you are trying to purvey. I know you're a forum warrior, despite what your signature states, but I'll still post my opinion on the matter. Feel free to do whatever it is you forum warriors do now...

Basically, what I see is someone from the current "shell of Immortals" tribe trying to twist, not only my words, but HIS OWN WORDS to make it seem like I'm saying something I'm not.

All I'm saying is that I want these current "officers" to come forth and state their reasons for not liking me. I don't give a damn if I'm in Immortals or not, seeing as no one I know is even in the guild/tribe/whatever any longer.

And if we're all really lucky, all of these current crop of "officers" will realize that they can't just rest on the laurels of the original Immortals, and if they want to make a name for themselves, then they need to "play nice" with the rest of the creeps in the Moors and realize that just because they've been playing in the moors for a couple of years, and have whatever rank they have, they're not Tolkien's gift to pvp, or whatever, that they think they are.
    Last edited by GottLOTR; Dec 09 2010 at 07:37 PM.

Wow. What an amazing, incomprehensible quote and reply of what I've said... I mean, is that even English?

/wall of text

Sorry, is that more comprehensible for you? Now, those are YOUR OWN WORDs as you put it. Cam down, come back when you cool off or realize that you're the only one calling people or tribes out (still wondering why I'd feel like a lesser warg honestly). You've stated your peace, you don't like our tribe, again nothing new. Except if you do go back to in history, we have been hated dude, we've had more hate posts than any other kin/tribe on this server - we've never been 'liked.' We've been called elitest, arrogant, punks, jerks, whatever. Although most of us get along with flipping every other kin/tribe out there, as a whole we've never been liked. Regardless of your Eden that your remember. You have to remember man, some of us have played the game from the periods of time that you are referring to as well. Like you stated before, someone gave you flak about not knowing what STAB was - boo hoo. Does it bother you that much?

Oh - btw - while you have been gone (basically the entire life of the game) a Stoner is us, an ArkenSTONE player man, we've been called that for.....long time. Again, take my word for it since you weren't around. Now just calm down and go kill something on your dog. All these posts and OOC chats should prove you to exactly why it is that we didn't want any part of you back in tribe, perfect example. Some of us do remember you. Man oh man, if you do this for pleasure and/or leisure, wow hate to think what you do for work. I hope you enjoy your game man, but you've said your peace, now good lord, move along.
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; Dec 09 2010 at 08:05 PM.

/wall of text

Sorry, is that more comprehensible for you? Now, those are YOUR OWN WORDs as you put it. Cam down, come back when you cool off or realize that you're the only one calling people or tribes out. You've stated your peace, you don't like our tribe, again nothing new. Except if you do go back to in history, we have been hated dude, we've had more hate posts than any other kin/tribe on this server - we've never been 'liked.' Regardless of your Eden that your remember. Like you stated before, someone gave you flak about not knowing what STAB was - boo hoo. Does it bother you that much?

Oh - btw - in your absense (basically the entire life of the game) a Stoner is us faithful ArkenSTONE players man, we've been called that for.....long time. Now just calm down and go kill something on your dog. Man oh man, if you do this for pleasure and/or leisure, wow hate to think what you do for work.
    So because I came to the realization that the current crop of Immortals are riding the laurels of the original members, and they think the rest of the creeps owe them something, I'm just jealous? That's really what you're saying, amidst the shoddy grammar and spelling....

I never complained that someone "gave me flak(?)" about not knowing the meaning of STAB. Yes, I've stated my "peace."

As far as not liking your tribe, I apparently didn't even know your tribe. I knew your original tribe, not the shell of that tribe that currently exists.

As far as my "absense" is concerned, well, you got me there. I didn't know what a "stoner" was. Thank for clarifying that.

Like I said, all I wanted to know was what the current crop of "officers" of Immortals had against me. Instead of coming here with your feeble attempts to flame me, why don't you tell me what those reasons are? You said you'd find out if you knew who I was. I told you who I was, yet instead of telling me, you're trying to place some blame on me for... I don't know what.

Seriously.... I don't give a damn what you guys do. I'm just curious who these "officers" are that have a problem with me and their reasons for disliking me. That's all. Grow up already.

after getting your number please remember that line jumping is not a sport....
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

Page 53 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast