We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 52 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

  1. #1276
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Fence in Bree
    Posts
    1,289

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by c00kie_monster View Post
    dont worry people. only 1 more year of complaining about ec to go till we get a new map!
    then we can find the NEW ec and complain about that!
    this made me lol
    Mihiraa-Fallarden ~ Situational Awareness ~ Arkenstone
    Bunnytail ~ Terminus Venatus Triumphus

    Original Challenger of Gothmog x2

  2. #1277
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8

    Re: Ettenmoors

    kill em all....no fak'n hedgeing......i ask not for mercy from my food....if my food does not die...then i am in turn the food.....i ask for no quarter.......and i give none

  3. #1278
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by moors-spider View Post
    kill em all....no fak'n hedgeing......i ask not for mercy from my food....if my food does not die...then i am in turn the food.....i ask for no quarter.......and i give none
    Interesting. Tell me, do you need a specialized keyboard for typing with eight legs?

  4. #1279
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,862

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by moors-spider View Post
    i ask for no quarter.......and i give none
    I'll settle for two dimes and a nickel. *badum bum crash*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000f6847/signature.png]Balawise[/charsig]
    Baladin - 65 Dwarf Rune-keeper, Balabo - 65 Hobbit Burglar, Balaroc - 62 Hobbit Guardian, Baladonna - 54 Hobbit Hunter, Balagrim - 41 Dwarf Champion

  5. #1280
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    119

    Re: Ettenmoors

    So I'm thinking of subscribing to LOTRO again.

    I logged in my now premium account, and I was told MP is pretty dead nowadays, except on Wednesdays.

    Of course, this was from a person who admittedly didn't like PvP.

    So what's the MP like?

    Anyone from way back in the day still here? (Like over three years ago)
    Last edited by GottLOTR; Nov 27 2010 at 01:47 PM.

  6. #1281
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,335

    Re: Ettenmoors

    as a freep, I have many memories of you ambushing my hunter in Isen and Grothum.

    Come on back, the PvMP is occasionally very active, and usually there is something going on.

    The warg and the entire game have gone through some changes in the last 3 years, so adusting to all that will be some fun in itself.

    Plus, Turbine is promising a PvMP overhaul with a new map in a year or so. You might as well sweat out the wait with the rest of us.
    Tzerion, 75 Hunter, Rank 9 (Forsaken) / Tzap 60 RK / Tzarg Rank 10 warg /Tzider Rank 8 spider / Tzerkai Rank 5 BA (Immortals)
    Arkenstone server

  7. #1282
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,837

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Looks like freeps collected their tokens and dp after the keep takes and left for a second night in a row.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

  8. #1283

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Looks like freeps collected their tokens and dp after the keep takes and left for a second night in a row.
    Yes, that was disappointing. Just like the extended period before the keeps were taken when all the creeps disappeared to the Delving or wherever it was they were hiding.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000b97b/01001/signature.png]Gekskaldir[/charsig]

  9. #1284
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,327

    Re: Ettenmoors

    You know... if a lowbie creep is standing in the corner of TR (or was it Lug?) waiting for a 15 minute cool down before handing in another 10 oils, it's REALLY not necessary to kill said creep....

    /ragelog
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  10. #1285

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by GottLOTR View Post
    So I'm thinking of subscribing to LOTRO again.

    I logged in my now premium account, and I was told MP is pretty dead nowadays, except on Wednesdays.

    Of course, this was from a person who admittedly didn't like PvP.

    So what's the MP like?

    Anyone from way back in the day still here? (Like over three years ago)
    Myself I am finding my way back out there to the Moors and at times as of late there have been some good battles. The play style from both sides is alot different then the last time you may have been out here, but everyone still dies. It is mostly raid vs raid and large group battles but it is what it is.

    I remember you from the old days along with another puppy named Leaves. Look forward to seeing you out there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000010b95/01007/signature.png]Jomo[/charsig]

  11. #1286

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Looks like freeps collected their tokens and dp after the keep takes and left for a second night in a row.
    The night before last I was with the group for part of the taking of the Keeps. Afterwards there was not a creep to be found. So it is not like we just left on Friday. I stayed around for a while even after some freeps started leaving but it was a while before you guys decided to show up and when the creeps did we fought but then the creeps seemed to vanish again.

    Now last night not sure why they all left. I was not grouped at all and I got to TA when it flipped to Blue. Followed the large group to Grams. Was there fighting until the creeps pushed and the freeps ran. That one really confused me. Coming back from the rez circle all the freeps are running down the hill away from Lugz and I ran in to get zerged. I assumed the freeps were regrouping but they just left. I can understand logging if the Moors is dead or the creeps are not fighting or being way outnumbered, but leaving when a full raid creep is out while the freeps also have the numbers makes me wonder but oh well. Sorry after that I contributed some deaths to you guys but a hunter by himself can not stop the zerg, so I just logged for the night.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000010b95/01007/signature.png]Jomo[/charsig]

  12. #1287
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    119

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Tzer View Post
    as a freep, I have many memories of you ambushing my hunter in Isen and Grothum.

    Come on back, the PvMP is occasionally very active, and usually there is something going on.

    The warg and the entire game have gone through some changes in the last 3 years, so adusting to all that will be some fun in itself.

    Plus, Turbine is promising a PvMP overhaul with a new map in a year or so. You might as well sweat out the wait with the rest of us.
    I remember that. You stubbornly came back to try and do those moors quests on my turf.

    I may pick up the Moria expansion sometime this coming week and then use that month for a sub. I'm sure as hell not going to buy 2600 turbine points for it, and I'm not going to resubscribe without the expansion.

    A MP overhaul sounds good, but "a year or so" doesn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMike View Post
    Myself I am finding my way back out there to the Moors and at times as of late there have been some good battles. The play style from both sides is alot different then the last time you may have been out here, but everyone still dies. It is mostly raid vs raid and large group battles but it is what it is.

    I remember you from the old days along with another puppy named Leaves. Look forward to seeing you out there.
    I was a little late to MP. I had leveled nearly two toons to 50 before trying it out, though I was pretty active once I did. When I first got out there, there were a few small skirmishes here and there, but for the most part, it was still raid vs. raid.

    Were you out there with Jomo? Were you very active in MP back then or no? Sorry, but it doesn't sound all that familiar. I don't remember Leaves either. In fact, most names escape me, but if someone mentions a name of someone I fought against a lot, or alongside, I'd probably remember.


    Well, we'll see what happens in about a week. All I'm doing right now, since my fifties are all still capped, is playing a new toon, just to get some turbine points and reacquaint myself with the game.
    Last edited by GottLOTR; Nov 28 2010 at 11:26 AM.

  13. #1288

    Re: Ettenmoors

    I got out in the Moors I guess near the end of your time there. Probably 6 months into the game. Ran around alot with Relo and Easy. You were one everybody wanted to kill but the time I really got into it you were leaving. Leaves was playing still alot. Also the other main puppies were Whitestripe, Vulfen, Sagruz, and few others whose names escape me now. But again just good to see some of the old timers come back to the game.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000010b95/01007/signature.png]Jomo[/charsig]

  14. #1289
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    679

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Just got Fallout New Vegas. See you dorks in a few months.

    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

  15. #1290

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    Just got Fallout New Vegas. See you dorks in a few months.
    Enjoy... Im currently splitting my time between LotRO and Black Ops!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001483f0/signature.png]Kaiba[/charsig]
    Orici - Level 85 Minstrel
    Beatrixx - Level 85 Guardian

  16. #1291

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    See you dorks in a few months.

    i'm not a dork, nerd!
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

  17. #1292

    Re: Ettenmoors

    To Bashfall the dwarf champ......

    TY for your fights. Good job man, I enjoyed them.

    To anyone who reads this that knows the dude, send him my regards - he was a credit to class and I hope i see him again.

    - Big
    .

    The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

  18. #1293
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge N.J
    Posts
    101

    Cool Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Cause they started with a pounce? Ha.

    Speaking of builds......case in point.........I'd have to do that to keep pace with you man on a 1v1. Them 5800hp go bub bye real fast.

    Still looking like a good idea at this point.



    No no Bala - only dogs run (its in our nature)...........similar to creeps, only they run silly. Freeps NEVER run bud, remember? They just happen to be on auto-run, or the tooth fairy came or something
    All I have to say my friend is my 5101 morale goes even quicker. Especially since Im armed with a bathrobe a butterknife and a twig :-) And I hardly run unless I have 50 poison and fire dots of course
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000c859a/01007/signature.png]Elruin[/charsig]
    Last LM standing

  19. #1294
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,327

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    To Bashfall the dwarf champ......

    TY for your fights. Good job man, I enjoyed them.

    To anyone who reads this that knows the dude, send him my regards - he was a credit to class and I hope i see him again.

    - Big
    How many times did you kill him?
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

  20. #1295

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by applefury View Post
    All I have to say my friend is my 5101 morale goes even quicker. Especially since Im armed with a bathrobe a butterknife and a twig :-) And I hardly run unless I have 50 poison and fire dots of course
    YOUR ENTS SCARE ME! Take it Easy man, enjoy.
    .

    The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

  21. #1296

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    How many times did you kill him?
    A couple, tough cookie though. Brought something new to the fight each time. Always fun.
    .

    The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

  22. #1297

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Good fights out there lately to peeps. Good Stoners we all are! Good numbers and good action. I like it. Putting a huge hole in my pot(s) fund.........but I like it.
    .

    The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

  23. #1298

    Re: Ettenmoors

    zerg zerg zerg, thats all that happened tonight. is there anyone besides sawsage with some balls?

  24. #1299

    Re: Ettenmoors

    yea not so much fun out there tonight...i'd like to add that creeps may not have gotten the memo..../groundroll grants immunity.

    tks
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

  25. #1300
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,862

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by Armarieth View Post
    yea not so much fun out there tonight...i'd like to add that creeps may not have gotten the memo..../groundroll grants immunity.

    tks
    I am a little disappointed at the lack of respect shown for /groundroll by the creeps. We do it for you, creeps. For you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000f6847/signature.png]Balawise[/charsig]
    Baladin - 65 Dwarf Rune-keeper, Balabo - 65 Hobbit Burglar, Balaroc - 62 Hobbit Guardian, Baladonna - 54 Hobbit Hunter, Balagrim - 41 Dwarf Champion

 

 
Page 52 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload