We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    679

    Re: Ettenmoors

    That was extremely funny watching Insurrection patrol TR rez looking for the gankers. Much infamy and kbs were had. Judging from the leaderboard, The Immortals are back with a vengeance.
    Last edited by SarumanWise; May 17 2010 at 02:39 PM.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

  2. #102

    Re: Ettenmoors

    What is with all the corpse jumping when one spider tries to steal a kill off of 6 freeps, and succeeds. Im the one thats happy. You'd think they won the world series, these idiots, by killing me with 6. some of you are better than that, but i guess you gotta play follow the leader....lol

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    301

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    What is with all the corpse jumping when one spider tries to steal a kill off of 6 freeps, and succeeds. Im the one thats happy. You'd think they won the world series, these idiots, by killing me with 6. some of you are better than that, but i guess you gotta play follow the leader....lol
    im surprised you kept feeding us at our rez =)

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    8,316

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Why do folks get upset if another character is jumping up and down on you? This isn't directed at Gilgaresh, as I know others don't like it either. I'm just curious why it bugs some folks.

    If yer one of the ones it bothers, why is that? What do you think it indicates?

    I don't often get corpse jumped but when it does happen I just smile or laugh because imo it's amusing. What's really funny though is the *other* stuff people do to defiler corpses.

  5. #105

    Re: Ettenmoors

    cabosse, it was not directed towards you, and while i did feed you plenty, i got fed well as well. Maybe im jsut being ignorant and probably showing my age by not liking it. I see disrespectful kids on the streets and this just kinda reminds me of that. Its the whole "look what I did" mentality.

  6. #106

    Re: Ettenmoors

    This is also the first MMO ive ever played so I prolly just dont know if this is normal video game behavior. My son plays Modern warfare and when I hear him make fun of someone or be disrespectful on there, i take it away for a couple days.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    301

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    cabosse, it was not directed towards you, and while i did feed you plenty, i got fed well as well. Maybe im jsut being ignorant and probably showing my age by not liking it. I see disrespectful kids on the streets and this just kinda reminds me of that. Its the whole "look what I did" mentality.
    i know it wasn't, and we got pretty pissed when we couldn't kill u guys before u ganked a few of the ppl running back from rez. a message to everyone plz keep rez camping, it gives me alot of points =)

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Clinton, NJ
    Posts
    1,443

    Re: Ettenmoors

    It definitely pisses me off when you get killed by 6 wargs and they all corpse jump you, I mean it must have taken so much skill to do that....How about 2 of you try attacking me and then we will see
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  9. #109

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by tresureace1 View Post
    a message to everyone plz keep rez camping, it gives me alot of points =)
    Preach it - nearly 10 ranks and counting.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    679

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    cabosse, it was not directed towards you, and while i did feed you plenty, i got fed well as well. Maybe im jsut being ignorant and probably showing my age by not liking it. I see disrespectful kids on the streets and this just kinda reminds me of that. Its the whole "look what I did" mentality.
    Get off my lawn you wiper snappers. *shakes cane violently in the air*

    I just laugh and say, "well it's about time you got me". I then return, gank them again, and mark my territory all over their face.
    Last edited by SarumanWise; May 17 2010 at 09:18 PM.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    262

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    This is also the first MMO ive ever played so I prolly just dont know if this is normal video game behavior. My son plays Modern warfare and when I hear him make fun of someone or be disrespectful on there, i take it away for a couple days.
    Dang i'd get to play like one game then get it taken away if i was your son lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070100000b2053/signature.png]Avaricious[/charsig]

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    262

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Why do folks get upset if another character is jumping up and down on you? This isn't directed at Gilgaresh, as I know others don't like it either. I'm just curious why it bugs some folks.

    If yer one of the ones it bothers, why is that? What do you think it indicates?

    I don't often get corpse jumped but when it does happen I just smile or laugh because imo it's amusing. What's really funny though is the *other* stuff people do to defiler corpses.

    Every jump up and down on your body is like an insult

    "You suck"
    "Wow i just pwned you"
    "Do you even have a working keyboard?"
    "That was pathetic"
    "l0l"
    "You do realize i'm on the other team right?"

    Those are just some samples of the insults i feel while getting corpse jumped.

    Then i just go after whoever corpse jumped me full on for the next hour lol


    *kidding aside* Corpse jumping is only fun when you know it will get a response from the jumped

    P.S. Double post ftw?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070100000b2053/signature.png]Avaricious[/charsig]

  13. #113

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Ha Thorken - I came up to say 'hi' but that bloody LM wouldn't have it!

    Da baub dee da doo.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    GV Steps
    Posts
    1,255

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by wkking View Post
    *kidding Aside* Corpse Jumping Is Only Fun When You Know It Will Get A Response From The Jumped

    Qft



    1234567

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    5,085

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Chknoris/Spike is back?


    I think I felt the earth stop spinning....

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    2nd star to the right, and then straight on till mornin
    Posts
    308

    Re: Ettenmoors

    I like to corpse something but it isn't jump lol. I do however only corpse something to a few creeps that I know and I also know what I do doesn't bother them

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Coast!!
    Posts
    135

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Corpse jumping is only fun when you can scream/taunt/laugh at the person your doing it to in vent ;p

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    202

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Corpse jumping shows the highest level of skill and total domination over the dead opponent.

  19. #119

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by 2R2H0 View Post
    Corpse jumping is only fun when you can scream/taunt/laugh at the person your doing it to in vent ;p
    Clearly this never happens because the opposition is never in each others vent ........ wait sec....... scratch that

    Oh......and I love Golg.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,862

    Re: Ettenmoors

    I rarely corpse-jump. I will stick a firecracker in someone's @$$, though. With pleasure.

  21. #121

    Re: Ettenmoors

    lol, speaking of which, Ballblitz did that to one of the wargs last night. I found that pretty amusing, makes me wish i had done more festival events.

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    california
    Posts
    187

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Chknoris/Spike is back?


    I think I felt the earth stop spinning....
    Riv how ya been
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000009cce0/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    FREEPS: Ohdinn 65 Rune Keeper R-6, Sturrm 65 Captain R-6, Sempirfi 65 Hunter R-7.
    CREEPS: PUNNKD R-6 Reaver

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3

    Re: Ettenmoors

    You can corpse-jump me any day...

    Yea, I don't see what the big deal is about Corpse-jumping. I mean if you want to cry about it then maybe your taking the game a little too seriously. The way I see it is if they do start jumping on your dead body you should feel honored, You were obviously special to us enough that we want spend our time jumping on you. And You know we don't do it to every person that comes out there.

    And if you're still upset about it, Than maybe when you die you shouldn't hang around being dead, just go ahead and release.

    There's my 2 cents.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000113da8/signature.png]Obsidi[/charsig]
    Obsidion - Rank 6 weaver/ Baconandeggs Aheartybreakfast - 65 Hobbit Hunter.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    928

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    Chknoris/Spike is back?


    I think I felt the earth stop spinning....
    He's not the only one Rivypoo
    Brandywine - Shock and Awe
    Swagslash R12 Champ - Tibulent R10 LM - Swagshot R11 Hunter - Tibulant R6 Guard

    TheCommie - RolePlaying Master ~ TVT
    TVT ~ Swaggasm R10 WL - GloryofTib R6 Reaver - Swagstain R5 Spider ~ TVT

  25. #125

    Re: Ettenmoors

    Obsidi, I think its pretty assinine to say im crying about it, just wondering why one would think they are all that when 6 people kill one person. I can accept that i was jumped. Like i said, just isnt my thing i guess. dont insinuate that im all broken up over it.

 

 
Page 5 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload