We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Ettenmoors

Re: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by crowthorne View Post
    This --ik- warg you are mad at is transferring to landy too?
    At least one of his chars was transferred, a reaver named after a martial arts guy who is often the subject of jokes for some reason. I'm hoping the rest will soon follow.

Anyway, back to fun stuff. Good fights again tonight although my loin cloth was soiled often due to those beatings from Insurrection. Fewer RKs plz? thx

Quote Originally Posted by 2R2H0 View Post
    Indeed that was quite the fun.. best part was when Thorken and I played some One!! Rock on Thorken
    one what?
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

more Rks plz.

LF good loot, PST!

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    At least one of his chars was transferred, a reaver named after a martial arts guy who is often the subject of jokes for some reason. I'm hoping the rest will soon follow.

Anyway, back to fun stuff. Good fights again tonight although my loin cloth was soiled often due to those beatings from Insurrection. Fewer RKs plz? thx

one what?
    wah wah wah. Big deal Gassy. Myself and a few of the "oldschool" ORIGINAL Immortals.. were havin a few drinks the other night and I heard about all the bs and drama you supposedly caused while I was gone. So I stole your KB... it was funny. I wouldn't get your knickers that much in a twist. Lots of good folks on Ark.. just too much drama and very seldom good action. Droggo seems to be doin well out there at leading and I've even had the chance to come out a few times before my transfer to assist a couple great raid nights. Gassy, take a pill... the worlds not out to get cha. Cheers! >
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=yellow][B][I][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000074512/signature.png]Chknoris[/charsig][/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

Drana *I* caused? LOL

Neck was booted for the .... ohh... let's take a guess.... 15th time while I wasn't even in the tribe. He then was permanently "encouraged" to leave while, again, I wasn't even in the tribe.

It's amazing how much drama one can "cause" when one isn't even involved in the first place. Yer lookin in the wrong direction if you're searching for the source of the drama.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by Aztex View Post
    Gassy, take a pill... the worlds not out to get cha. Cheers! >
    Actually, the world IS out to get her... Very frequently in the raids I'm in, it will come over voice "Take out Gas" or some similar directive.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082050000000024c4/01003/signature.png]Nelbon[/charsig]

Thanks for the spars at TR Gas, helped me finally get rank 9, was a pretty slow night last night for the freeps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Gratz guy.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Thanks for the spars at TR Gas, helped me finally get rank 9, was a pretty slow night last night for the freeps.
    Atta boy frankie!

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

The song One gassy.. by Metallica ;p.. btw good fights last night guys.. Sarkasm and I had a fun time chain slowing that troll :P great fights and great pushes.. love it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000104d3d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Littlebon- Minstrel || Bonic-Guardian
    Bonthelion- Burglar || Bonthir- Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 2R2H0 View Post
    Indeed that was quite the fun.. best part was when Thorken and I played some One!! Rock on Thorken
    indeed!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000027b9f/signature.png]Thorken[/charsig]
    [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=#00ffff][FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Fixedsys]ramsters- king of all minstrels, LOL I would pwn this guy!!![/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

GJ freeps - very nice. Send the guard in to 'fake' a spar. Wait till I committ and he's down below 1k and then bum rush me <tips hat>

Zenki - anytime you want to actually fight without your buddies watchin your back - you let me know.
    Last edited by phuffdaddy; May 16 2010 at 05:38 PM.

Forum's Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    GJ freeps - very nice. Send the guard in to 'fake' a spar. Wait till I committ and he's down below 1k and then bum rush me <tips hat>

Zenki - anytime you want to actually fight without your buddies watchin your back - you let me know.
    Lol they interrupted 2 of my 1v1s consecutively...well I guess thats how they like to do it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Lol they interrupted 2 of my 1v1s consecutively...well I guess thats how they like to do it
    Low challenge - cheap points........sounds like a plan. Got enougth firework to occupy France, but whatever eh?

Forum's Cupcake

Can never trust freeps.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

You should have known better, food almost never runs solo anymore.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Oh - not saying it's unique. It's just sad when is the daily folk that take part in this ****. Just annoying.

Forum's Cupcake

Grats man. I was laughing about those spars. I said something in tribe vent to the effect of "so I'm up at TR sparring a champ and I don't want to kill him so I ran off and we both regenned. Then I go back for a second spar and he actually kills me!!" lol too funny. I always enjoy our spars because you put up a tough fight and I never know how it's going to turn out. Incidentally I mapped back after you won the second fight but couldn't find ya.

Quote Originally Posted by SarumanWise View Post
    You should have known better, food almost never runs solo anymore.
    I often solo when freeping. I ran into Golg (a reaver I hadn't heard of at the time) not too far from LC. Not too long beforehand I'd won a spar against a reaver, so my confidence was high. I attacked Golg before he got a chance to get his charge going and a short while later I was in the circle in GV. I got ticked off and horsed up and went back a second time, sure I'd win a second fight. A short while later I was back at the rez again. Tried a third time and failed, then gave up. lol He's a tough one.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Oh - not saying it's unique. It's just sad when is the daily folk that take part in this ****. Just annoying.
    i only do it because it's you.

(i let gassy have her 1v1s)
    Mihiraa-Fallarden ~ Situational Awareness ~ Arkenstone
    Bunnytail ~ Terminus Venatus Triumphus

Original Challenger of Gothmog x2

Totally awesome fighting tonight. That was prolly bout 5 hours of constant action. Lots of aggressive players on both sides = many kills and nice points for all.

Can someone please tell Sarkasm his healing stone is a bit too big? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jennirich View Post
    i only do it because it's you.

(i let gassy have her 1v1s)
    <3

much thanks to you and rahb and a few others I can't remember who let me have that 1v1 with Ivaed (or however ya spell his name) a day or 2 ago at TR. it was much appreciated.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Totally awesome fighting tonight. That was prolly bout 5 hours of constant action. Lots of aggressive players on both sides = many kills and nice points for all.

Can someone please tell Sarkasm his healing stone is a bit too big? Thanks.
    I still have not fully understood where RK's get their stone.. especially dwarves who have stones that are bigger than they are.. hm this could sound wrong if someones mind was in the gutter.. ha made ya think about it ;p
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000104d3d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I have to agree, Tonight's fight was pretty epic. Talk about a great start to the new week.

Also I want to thank those of you that stuck it out after that troll was rolled.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000113da8/signature.png]Obsidi[/charsig]
    Obsidion - Rank 6 weaver/ Baconandeggs Aheartybreakfast - 65 Hobbit Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by BaconandEggs View Post
    Also I want to thank those of you that stuck it out after that troll was rolled.
    trolls are still only good for making the other side log =)

they make me very scurrrrrrrred.

LF good loot, PST!

.............................. ..................... boom head shot
    Kraken, Thesungodra

It's been a while since I have proclaimed how awesome I am, so there it is.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000f6847/signature.png]Balawise[/charsig]
    Baladin - 65 Dwarf Rune-keeper, Balabo - 65 Hobbit Burglar, Balaroc - 62 Hobbit Guardian, Baladonna - 54 Hobbit Hunter, Balagrim - 41 Dwarf Champion

I had fun with the troll.. chain Chilling Rhetoric ftw?!

Page 4 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 104 ... LastLast