We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 254 of 274 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 264 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Creeps say it like this, Sizz:

I would KILL to have some 6v6 action out there!

and Derlan’s any freep's response

That would be to DIE for!

pssshht Queen of the Moors - don't scare the foodz away. :P
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Creeps say it like this, Sizz:

I would KILL to have some 6v6 action out there!

and Derlan’s any freep's response

That would be to DIE for!

oo that burn
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States
    Arkenstone ~ [Hamwow R11 WL - Umaiar] ~ {Nonameruleforme R11 BA - Umaiar}
    Landroval ~ {Bloogarrow R9 BA - The Bloog}

Where there's a whip, there is a way!

Nice fights last night it was nice to see an actual creep group out fighting.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

good fights today..missed the more than 5 minutes battles !!...my fingers got tired at end ...so much burst dps ..soo thrilling ..
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

[Raid] xxx: sorry wanted bianka

Cheers Maie!

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    [Raid] xxx: sorry wanted bianka

Cheers Maie!
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

Goodbye Arkenstone

Summary of my Reaver's last day on Arkenstone:

The ONLY person that gave me good solo fights was Yusaru (who I later found out was Frot). Spent about 5 minutes taking down Arostid through much WL spam. 2v1 with an LM and RK that didn't turn around to use a single skill on me until they were safely inside blue TR. Caught Terlica solo...jk she's Resonance stance spamming heals on herself. Walk away from that. Grams camp and a lot of running to lugz BD as soon as I showed up. Freeps eventually grouped against nothing, flipped entire map blue, and defended OPs like it was their job.

And some people wonder why this server is dead. Anyway, you might see me on Gnaral once in a blue moon but that's about it. My Reaver's off to Crickhollow later tonight as a part of https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...fer-Discussion so hit me up on Blulum-1 there or Tumblytwo-1 on Brandywine if you miss me.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

i love when i get corpse jump, must means I'm doing something right ..i mean at the least i must be bringing a joy of some kind ) ..nice fight at groth, wonder what would ended like if it stayed 3v3 ..still was the most fun fight of day...that and trying to kill the cappy -mini duo lol
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

Talking Cheers!

Good fights today freeps near Good grim, near tr bd, at lugz front it's nice to see that you didnt forget about Focus Fire

Thanks for bringing a fraid out , Thanks Derlan for leading those guys (i think you were leading ), i think when you came out they finally left GV

Thanks Freeps & Creeps

/cheers
    "I'm probably wrong, but I'm better than you"
    -Fig Rank 12 Reaver - FigFangs Rank 9 warg - Arckana Rank 6 weaver -

I still think we shoulda won that fight near BD TR!

Please remember creeps, freeps are in a state of transition where my normal raids have about half with low audacity and some level scaled freepies. Its hard to leave GV when you don't know the map or the flow of the moors.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

you raid up against 4 creeps, grats on not knowing how to press m on the key board to see the map. and also for teaching to how to be raid babies. your half with scaled and low aud is picked up by the other half of nothing but healers lmao. but you were still ganking poor solo greenies (low rank and low aud) with more than a full group.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000016d685/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Please remember creeps, freeps are in a state of transition where my normal raids have about half with low audacity and some level scaled freepies.
    I transferred my Champion that I hadn't played since level 85 to Crickhollow (a small server about the same size as Arkenstone) almost exactly one week ago. It's currently level 100 with two FAs that are both nearly finished, completely optimal jewelry, full supreme essences in applicable slots (3 of each mitigation), and 2 of 4 audacity pieces. The raid baby mentality on Arkenstone is the problem, not a state of transition or anything of the like. People don't see the need to max out a character or learn the intricacies of their class when they can stay grouped up 24/7 and each have their own personal healer.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

You sound angry quickstang, take a deep breath now and remember your still horrible at your class.

Tumb your in the top 2% of players for how serious they take this game, its cool and all but people got other stuff to do. The raid baby mentality is a fixture on both sides IMO and not exclusive to freeps.

take a deep breath now and remember your still horrible at your class.
    Hypocrisy derlan?

Gosh it feels good to hop on here from time to time!

./wave
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Lol it is fun loki im on a parental leave so I have more time then normal to waste on idle nonsense.

Take me up on my offer of 1 v 1s sometime loki it should be free points to ya considering your previous post.......

im on a parental leave ...
    I now have a mental picture of a baby dwarf in speedy boots cruising around saying, "Beepbeep, Daddy, Beepbeep!"
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Rofl is it a baby bearded dwarf?

I hear rumors that another creep group is leaving for Landy...say it ain't so.
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

I left for Crick - so it's not me. :P

I left for crick as well. And I've seen a few Arcanum there so maybe that's it?

(Retired) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

the Morgul Bloog is now infesting Landroval. >:O

[FYMF squad] Killabees

Quote Originally Posted by Frankj45 View Post
    the Morgul Bloog is now infesting Landroval. >:O
    Do people get angry when you don't type in character there? Why pick an RP server over say Brandy or Crick?

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    Do people get angry when you don't type in character there? Why pick an RP server over say Brandy or Crick?
    The Morgul Bloog speaks to no one.

PS

We haven't abandoned Ark.
    Turduckenshak - Rank 12 Warleader, Maelefiel - Rank 11 Weaver, Skrotgash - Rank 10 BA, Heartworm - Rank 11 Stalker

Assorted Level 100 Freeps I have no interest in playing anymore.

Ark creepside has been exceptionally dead the last week or so, so I would guess that most active members left.

I haven't left. I'm too lazy/busy to roll another toon. I can't play much during the week but I'll be on as much as I can.

I've also started being very patient and kind to new creeps. If you or anyone you know wants to try out creepside, but doesn't know how to get started, please contact me. If you're a creepy drunk person, though, stay away. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I've also become very intolerant of experienced creeps and freeps that play like garbage. Expect no patience or kindness from me if you're one of those.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Page 254 of 274 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 264 ... LastLast