We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 249 of 274 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 259 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Its ok your tribe still "lives so it can die to me" Haha bag you make this too easy.. call out Daec or something... your not good at this forums thing... stop bringing a knife to a gun fight

Its ok your tribe still "lives so it can die to me" Haha bag you make this too easy.. call out Daec or something... your not good at this forums thing... stop bringing a knife to a gun fight
    I guess you view the current forum discussion as some type of war, as such if you feel that you are winning I'm glad you are getting enjoyment out of it. I assume that is what you mean by your post, frankly I found your short post extremely confusing. Perhaps you could continue to iterate your feelings on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post
    I guess you view the current forum discussion as some type of war, as such if you feel that you are winning I'm glad you are getting enjoyment out of it. I assume that is what you mean by your post, frankly I found your short post extremely confusing. Perhaps you could continue to iterate your feelings on this matter.
    There we go its a 2v1 now.. nah I wouldnt call it a war either!!

But just for fun.. Do you really think your the best out here?? Or is the facade you put up, just a way to defend where you fall short in an even fight??

You guys should continue to come out here in full.. and I will continue to give you better fights..

There we go its a 2v1 now.. nah I wouldnt call it a war either!!

But just for fun.. Do you really think your the best out here?? Or is the facade you put up, just a way to defend where you fall short in an even fight??

You guys should continue to come out here in full.. and I will continue to give you better fights..
    My BH led raids have not wiped in an even open field fight since MEW and Insurrection transferred off the server. We have not been out here in "full" for many months and you have never given us "better" fights. The freeps here will continue to wallow in their own incompetence long after we are gone, and Ark will continue to suffer from brain drain.

My BH led raids have not wiped in an even open field fight since MEW and Insurrection transferred off the server. We have not been out here in "full" for many months and you have never given us "better" fights. The freeps here will continue to wallow in their own incompetence long after we are gone, and Ark will continue to suffer from brain drain.
    Haha that's right I suppose because you all run away before you die.. so winning?? But don't worry we pick up your BalL$ for you.. you can have them back if you'd like..

2nd I've (We've since my hunter sucks) killed your raid open field many of times.. and the only time I've ever struggled is when you've decided to take all the OPs .. (then again not talent) .. BTW I was in tribe when MeW and Insurrection was around.. we died plenty...

You know the funniest thing though?? Your raiding tactics are what make you so weak, honestly if you played better (obvi.) I wouldn't have a chance... but instead , continue to hide in you "IM better than everyone routine," it makes you weaker... and fuels my fire I got a personal challenge:

Before you are done may 22?? .. I will have beaten you so bad that your raid will be Grams camped

And then Tharros' Hands Free plan will be complete

Man, I can't get myself to log into the game, but you guys sure keep me coming back to the forums. Keep up the good work.

Haha that's right I suppose because you all run away before you die.. so winning?? But don't worry we pick up your BalL$ for you.. you can have them back if you'd like..

2nd I've (We've since my hunter sucks) killed your raid open field many of times.. and the only time I've ever struggled is when you've decided to take all the OPs .. (then again not talent) .. BTW I was in tribe when MeW and Insurrection was around.. we died plenty...

You know the funniest thing though?? Your raiding tactics are what make you so weak, honestly if you played better (obvi.) I wouldn't have a chance... but instead , continue to hide in you "IM better than everyone routine," it makes you weaker... and fuels my fire I got a personal challenge:

Before you are done may 22?? .. I will have beaten you so bad that your raid will be Grams camped

I simply stated that I've never wiped in an even open field fight post kin transfers, we have wiped plenty of times against freeps as I prefer to fight as much as possible and not sit in keeps even if the odds favor the other side.

Do not worry you have already beaten me. You beat me every time you used the delving to flip an OP and then mapped out. You beat me every time you wiped and sat in gv for 20 minutes. You beat me every time you flipped a keep and mapped out. You beat me every time you have left keeps with superior numbers instead of chancing the fight at the cg room. You beat me every time I got word from freepside to "wait out bh at gv as they will get bored and log". You beat me every time a fraid is formed regardless of the fact that no craids are out. You beat me every time the freeps retreat to oneshots instead of fighting even numbers. This is not the feat of one mind you, this is the feat of the inept collective mind that consists throughout the freeps of Arkenstone.

Are we playing on the same server? Are you sure you aren't thinking of those epic Hello Kitty Online battles? Who do you think even think reads these forums?

The man said "even open field". Coming out with a group of 24 compiled from the putrid bowels of GLFF against - at the most - 12 creeps isn't "even" numbers. Even then, with 8-10 healers (not including cappies) - you struggle to get a single kill. You know the funniest thing though?? You don't have a chance. You never did. Creepside is easy-mode now, and wiping your raids lately feels like dropping a tactical nuke on the special olympics.

Speaking of raiding tactics, the constant hiding in keeps and one shots is nothing new for freeps on Ark, but from someone who likes to think he's "a good leader" and who's played creep for a while - it's just a joke. Your past failures make it damn near impossible to even get people interested in logging on creepside. They know as well as you do it will be a huge time-sink for next to zero action.

Honestly, taking the time to assemble a group to fight you isn't even worth it. We bring less numbers than you have, wipe you twice, and you're gone. Oh wait, that's just a 45 minute poop break. You people need some goddamn fiber.

I didnt know people still played this game. I am getting my lunch money stolen from me in counter strike go... man these five year olds are good.

Quote Originally Posted by burzumaz View Post
    shiiiit -yes please go on Cintona xD

in couple weeks

im comming back to a bit of moors when my class is over...will be such a pain without gear, but well tired of farming leaves

Quote Originally Posted by bobphillips33 View Post
    Are we playing on the same server? Are you sure you aren't thinking of those epic Hello Kitty Online battles? Who do you think even think reads these forums?

The man said "even open field". Coming out with a group of 24 compiled from the putrid bowels of GLFF against - at the most - 12 creeps isn't "even" numbers. Even then, with 8-10 healers (not including cappies) - you struggle to get a single kill. You know the funniest thing though?? You don't have a chance. You never did. Creepside is easy-mode now, and wiping your raids lately feels like dropping a tactical nuke on the special olympics.

Speaking of raiding tactics, the constant hiding in keeps and one shots is nothing new for freeps on Ark, but from someone who likes to think he's "a good leader" and who's played creep for a while - it's just a joke. Your past failures make it damn near impossible to even get people interested in logging on creepside. They know as well as you do it will be a huge time-sink for next to zero action.

Honestly, taking the time to assemble a group to fight you isn't even worth it. We bring less numbers than you have, wipe you twice, and you're gone. Oh wait, that's just a 45 minute poop break. You people need some goddamn fiber.
    The Man is lying . THE MAN is full of CrraPp, in the past 6 months I have given you better fights than you expected , and reveal to the general creep and freep mass than at your best, you guys flip all 4 ops and trollolol around .. and I'm sorry for picking a fight where Ihave an advantage.. where I won't get stomped to the ground... also if anything our fights have been mostly even numbers... but if done it with a whole new group of freeps coming out.. not a bunch of rank 10 and above that have played together for 1year or more ( your welcome for that too).....

I would like to think of myself as a good raid leader, not the best... I'll have to work on that by wiping you off this server... and then laugh as you get dominated on Brandy by a better creep population,

And an open field fight eh?? Haha too some up your skills I'd like to bring back a memory.

It was a couple months ago when Daec was leading.. and he came out ( with less than you) , and kicked your butt in any place you chose... and after your first of second wipe, you were so flusted that you blamed it on a WL jumping when he rezzed, lol and this went on for a solid hour.. until you pushed his raid at ta, tried to kill 1 freep... Then said " MAKE LIKE A FREEP AND RUN!! HAHAHA.... well that's it for me tonight guys.. there are uhhh tribe mates uhh that have something to do tomorrow... disband"

You can't be a good raid leader like this... any time someone brings a challenge you crble

Your very clutch ... right

Also, idk what your talking about... we for the most part have had even numbers we we've raided together... and if I had a group of 6 of my selected minstrels and 3 of my selected captains... gl killing our raid... jeez
    Last edited by motumbo; May 03 2014 at 01:07 PM.

The Man is lying . THE MAN is full of CrraPp, in the past 6 months I have given you better fights than you expected , and reveal to the general creep and freep mass than at your best, you guys flip all 4 ops and trollolol around .. and I'm sorry for picking a fight where Ihave an advantage.. where I won't get stomped to the ground... also if anything our fights have been mostly even numbers... but if done it with a whole new group of freeps coming out.. not a bunch of rank 10 and above that have played together for 1year or more ( your welcome for that too).....

I would like to think of myself as a good raid leader, not the best... I'll have to work on that by wiping you off this server... and then laugh as you get dominated on Brandy by a better creep population,

And an open field fight eh?? Haha too some up your skills I'd like to bring back a memory.

It was a couple months ago when Daec was leading.. and he came out ( with less than you) , and kicked your butt in any place you chose... and after your first of second wipe, you were so flusted that you blamed it on a WL jumping when he rezzed, lol and this went on for a solid hour.. until you pushed his raid at ta, tried to kill 1 freep... Then said " MAKE LIKE A FREEP AND RUN!! HAHAHA.... well that's it for me tonight guys.. there are uhhh tribe mates uhh that have something to do tomorrow... disband"

You can't be a good raid leader like this... any time someone brings a challenge you crble

Your very clutch ... right

Also, idk what your talking about... we for the most part have had even numbers we we've raided together... and if I had a group of 6 of my selected minstrels and 3 of my selected captains... gl killing our raid... jeez
    I found your post confusing so I'm going to fill in some blanks and assume that it is full of personal agendas and misguided recounting of the moors. The current iteration of the moors is simply a continuance of a freep mentality that become the dominant philosophy in ROI. Raid first, don't learn how to play your toon, distrust the other side severely and discount anything they say, and if push comes to shove sit in keeps as the creeps will get bored and either come in after you or log and the map will be open to flip. The current leadership regime merely continues in the tradition of Shamen, Nidrad, Belliphoron, Heartoffire, Tharros, Craigus, Greyowl and the many others I'm sure I can not think of at this time. For years people have whined about myself and Bloodhand, the only thing different about this generation of freeps is that we don't really care to cater to them anymore and as such we are all but gone.

a better creep population,

I found your post confusing so I'm going to fill in some blanks and assume that it is full of personal agendas and misguided recounting of the moors. The current iteration of the moors is simply a continuance of a freep mentality that become the dominant philosophy in ROI. Raid first, don't learn how to play your toon, distrust the other side severely and discount anything they say, and if push comes to shove sit in keeps as the creeps will get bored and either come in after you or log and the map will be open to flip. The current leadership regime merely continues in the tradition of Shamen, Nidrad, Belliphoron, Heartoffire, Tharros, Craigus, Greyowl and the many others I'm sure I can not think of at this time. For years people have whined about myself and Bloodhand, the only thing different about this generation of freeps is that we don't really care to cater to them anymore and as such we are all but gone.
    Lol yes I have a personal agenda..makes plenty of sense..... and no the only freep mentality is to toss in the towel too early.. which sickens me, but no doubt I wouldn't trust you bag when push comes to shove XD I'm just in your eyes food.. ( vice versa my way)

And no, if anything I would have just as clear as view as you considering we both play both sides, let me tell you something here... a lot of your preconceptions are wrong about me and freeps... sure your right about some... as obviously not all know how to play their class...

And you hate on raiding up unesscessarily... and to take a point .. isn't that what you do every Sunday and wensday on ark ( Esp after update ) better yet since you have more talent 1v1 (( hah you rarely ever 1v1) (and/or solo)) why do you raid at all? Its uneccesary.. freeps must have so little talent you could kill them with 3 skills..

Just in case that was too difficult for you to understand.... let me rephrase it... You are so cocky it blinds you to your shortcomings .. when in all reality you are just a product of a decently sized tribe with some really good players ( Draug. Yums, Grish, DAEC, voodoo and company) you've never done much on your own.. except maybe poison the hoardale... but probably had 3 wargs protecting you....

I have an honest question... say that the Blood Hand was never created... where would you be?? What would you be like... would you still be the man among men out here??

Sorry for all the harshness... but please answer that.
    Last edited by motumbo; May 03 2014 at 05:58 PM.

Lol yes I have a personal agenda.. and no the only freep mentality is to toss in the towel too early.. which sickens me, but no doubt I wouldn't trust you bag when push comes to shove XD I'm just in your eyes food.. ( vice versa my way)

And no, if anything I would have just as clear as view as you considering we both play both sides, let me tell you something here... a lot of your preconceptions are wrong about me and freeps... sure your right about some... as obviously not all know how to play their class...

And you hate on raiding up unesscessarily... and to take a point .. isn't that what you do every Sunday and wensday on ark ( Esp after update ) better yet since you have more talent 1v1 (( hah you rarely ever 1v1) (and/or solo)) why do you raid at all? Its uneccesary.. freeps must have so little talent you could kill them with 3 skills..

Just in case that was too difficult for you to understand.... let me rephrase it... You are so cocky it blinds you to your shortcomings .. when in all reality you are just a product of a decently sized tribe with some really good players ( Draug. Yums, Grish, DAEC, voodoo and company) you've never done much on your own.. except maybe poison the hoardale... but probably had 3 wargs protecting you....

I have an honest question... say that the Blood Hand was never created... where would you be?? What would you be like...

Sorry for all the harshness... but please answer that.
    From what you write you seem to think that the current freep population's mindset is a new misconstrued ideology that no one gets. The freep philosophy is a longstanding unchanging one, but I digress.

In the past I did raid up every Sunday and Wednesday because it was common knowledge those were our raids nights and I hoped and expected freep raids to come out and challenge us to fights. If no freep raids showed up I promptly disbanded. I only raided up in the hope and knowledge that there was a freep raid. The moors is too boring with nothing to fight. The freep's, on the other hand, first question when porting to GV, many times, will be "Any open raids" and the vast majority of the time there will be a fraid with no craids in opposition.

I simply point out the history of our server with Bloodhand. I am the raid leader of Bloodhand and I took it from a small disdained tribe to a veritable powerhouse that dominated the moors for years. All that you say and claim is simply the reconstituted thoughts of dozens of players before you, nothing new here. Your dream of pushing us to a grams camp and off the server is not feasible now, as we are no longer here, and would not have been possible in the past. SSDD

You want an honest answer?
    1. I would have joined the Immortals and transferred with them to E
    2. I would have joined Mew and transferred with them to B

Careful what you wish for freeps, all your attention and malice has been directed to one place for so long, what happens when your wishes and dreams come true?

From what you write you seem to think that the current freep population's mindset is a new misconstrued ideology that no one gets. The freep philosophy is a longstanding unchanging one, but I digress.

In the past I did raid up every Sunday and Wednesday because it was common knowledge those were our raids nights and I hoped and expected freep raids to come out and challenge us to fights. If no freep raids showed up I promptly disbanded. I only raided up in the hope and knowledge that there was a freep raid. The moors is too boring with nothing to fight. The freep's, on the other hand, first question when porting to GV, many times, will be "Any open raids" and the vast majority of the time there will be a fraid with no craids in opposition.

I simply point out the history of our server with Bloodhand. I am the raid leader of Bloodhand and I took it from a small disdained tribe to a veritable powerhouse that dominated the moors for years. All that you say and claim is simply the reconstituted thoughts of dozens of players before you, nothing new here. Your dream of pushing us to a grams camp and off the server is not feasible now, as we are no longer here, and would not have been possible in the past. SSDD

You want an honest answer?
    1. I would have joined the Immortals and transferred with them to E
    2. I would have joined Mew and transferred with them to B

Careful what you wish for freeps, all your attention and malice has been directed to one place for so long, what happens when your wishes and dreams come true?
    Mehh seems I won't get you to talk about this... or at least admit you aren't god mode.. but the same thing you said about the freeps are replicated by creep side.. but I also digress...

Any who you did turn BH into a strong tribe, exactly what I asked for when I left for a while... but while you turned it into a powerhouse ( really a product of the time and mass numbers) it also became a more of a tribe only in for it for the points/farm.. and with that.. a really bad attitude towards any player you could find fault, or didn't fit your schema... that bag.. was probably the biggest let down... oh well no need for past times

So without BH you would be very different... which is why I don't understand the cockkkinesss , I don't understand the way you carry yourself about... cause you can see yourself that your not the best... even on this server.. your good.. but does that make your additude and outlook reasonable....

And no.. we don't hate you.. but, you are the head of the organization.. so all blame and glory to you... but no one hates you.. don't flatter yourself... we simply disdain of your tactics

I simply want an understanding of you bag... cause that seems to be the biggest thing I lack.. cause without understanding you.. there ain't a prearish chance I can earn BH and yours respect!!
    Last edited by motumbo; May 03 2014 at 07:18 PM.

Good God. This is insanely dramatic.

Mmmmmm I miss this server and its people so much......so so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Good God. This is insanely dramatic.
    Shhh bag is thinking of his response

Shhh bag is thinking of his response
    Sorry didn't mean to mess up your immersion.

Is it just me or does Cintona just spew out nonsenical garbage which in no way relates to what the person he is responding to said?

LOTS OF ANGRY NONSENSE
    Ladies and gentlemen...another Grade A product of our stellar education system. Words are hard, I understand. Reading your sad, convoluted excuses for forum posts is systematically wiping out what few brain cells I have left - but I can't stop reading. I'm hooked. I feel like one of those people who know that huffing paint is bad for them, but they just can't stop.

Anyway, saying you've given good fights (over and over) doesn't make it so. You're right on one thing - Daec (with Ascension) did bring good fights. It's called building a solid group. It's an infrequently used alternative to the usual freep go-to of "inviting anyone with a pulse." Ask any creep who's played on Ark during the past few months: Deok raids are free points to anything more than a handful of random greenies. Until they decide to "take a break" after wiping several times with little-to-no kills to show for it. "We'll just wait them out at GV guys." Brilliant. Freep leadership at its finest. Bravo, sir. You'll have the non-existant creep population Grams-Camped in no time. Winning!

Also, since you bring this up quite a bit. You like to say you created the Blood Hand...from what I understand all you did was random invite every tribeless creep you came across. Bag took the tribe from a bunch of random creeps...to the dominant creep force on Ark for quite a while - like it or not. Perhaps if you weren't such an inept failure of a leader, you could've done the same. For god's sake, my dingleberries lead better raids.

To those reading this thinking about logging back into their creeps...The server is *almost completely* dead at this point, where you'll have a hard time finding any kind of action outside of primetime. Unless your idea of action consists of a group of healing minstrels sitting on GV steps for hours on end farming Cintona's reaver. Do yourself a favor and find another source of entertainment - like clipping your nails or counting how many hair folicles you have on your toes. I promise it will be an infinitely more rewarding experience.

Quote Originally Posted by bobphillips33 View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen...another Grade A product of our stellar education system. Words are hard, I understand. Reading your sad, convoluted excuses for forum posts is systematically wiping out what few brain cells I have left - but I can't stop reading. I'm hooked. I feel like one of those people who know that huffing paint is bad for them, but they just can't stop.

Anyway, saying you've given good fights (over and over) doesn't make it so. You're right on one thing - Daec (with Ascension) did bring good fights. It's called building a solid group. It's an infrequently used alternative to the usual freep go-to of "inviting anyone with a pulse." Ask any creep who's played on Ark during the past few months: Deok raids are free points to anything more than a handful of random greenies. Until they decide to "take a break" after wiping several times with little-to-no kills to show for it. "We'll just wait them out at GV guys." Brilliant. Freep leadership at its finest. Bravo, sir. You'll have the non-existant creep population Grams-Camped in no time. Winning!

Also, since you bring this up quite a bit. You like to say you created the Blood Hand...from what I understand all you did was random invite every tribeless creep you came across. Bag took the tribe from a bunch of random creeps...to the dominant creep force on Ark for quite a while - like it or not. Perhaps if you weren't such an inept failure of a leader, you could've done the same. For god's sake, my dingleberries lead better raids.

To those reading this thinking about logging back into their creeps...The server is *almost completely* dead at this point, where you'll have a hard time finding any kind of action outside of primetime. Unless your idea of action consists of a group of healing minstrels sitting on GV steps for hours on end farming Cintona's reaver. Do yourself a favor and find another source of entertainment - like clipping your nails or counting how many hair folicles you have on your toes. I promise it will be an infinitely more rewarding experience.
    Hey would like to say the same thing over and over again for the third time?? I don't think I quite got the point..

You really don't know anything about the tribe your apart of shag.. but thanks for the love much needed

Page 249 of 274 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 259 ... LastLast