We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 246 of 274 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 256 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by MIshadowST View Post
    The life of a minstrel and hobbits...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBJNYdHPcDE

Hahhaha. Available at iTunes! I think I just found my new ringtone!
    Lillyn (Minstrel), Lynrial (Hunter), Lorlyn (LM), Lynrieth (RK), Dazeylin (Burglar), Ithilyn (Beorning) of Arkenstone

Yawn

Your words here

Have a nap Bag.

I see. I am always close to loki's thoughts even when I haven't made a post in about a month. My recent gibberish posts were purely to prove that nonsense rules here, so thank you for the confirmation. It is early here so I will be able to run together a couple of sentences that may be coherent, plus spelling is auto corrected now.

Anyways enjoy this for a bit I imagine the high school bullies will reword, post a pic or some other silliness, don't disappoint now peons.

Is there more then a dozen people even using this forum now? tis a sad day for ark.

I have an idea let us discuss something other then lotro maybe revive the forums.

Anyone read or reading Kevin Hearne's(sp) Hounded? Falcon turned me on to this series I finished the first one it's a pretty good read. I love the conversation with the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    It is early here so I will be able to run together a couple of sentences that may be coherent, plus spelling is auto corrected now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk
    nyways enjoy this for a bit I imagine the high school bullies will reword, post a pic or some other silliness, don't disappoint now peons.
    He asks and ye shall receive.

Is there more then a dozen people even using this forum now? tis a sad day for ark.
    I know right! <3 you derlan

Anyone read or reading Kevin Hearne's(sp) Hounded? Falcon turned me on to this series I finished the first one it's a pretty good read. I love the conversation with the dog.
    I have not. I need to find more time to read, its just hard when there are such good premium television shows. Can I get a Game of Thrones and House of Cards Amen?

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    ... Can I get a Game of Thrones and House of Cards Amen?
    Both are superb.

I'll add Hannibal and Mad Men (season 7 starts the 13th. woot!) to that list.
    [FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, [/COLOR] [COLOR=#add8e6]Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8,[/COLOR] Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7[/FONT]

My wife cancelled HBO I will be waiting on the season release for game of thrones. Kindle has this fancy buy now option though for there books which is costing me a fortune a month lol.

Whats house of cards about never heard of that one.

Nice pics by the way I like singers.

I never got into mad men and now im so far behind it will take me years to catch up!

If you are gonna read something that book is an easy go its like 300 pages and very entertaining I banged it off pretty quick. I think I like the conversations with the dog so much because it reminds of someone talking to themselves perhaps someone who has lapsed past the line of "totally with it"

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Whats house of cards about never heard of that one.

I never got into mad men and now im so far behind it will take me years to catch up!

House of Cards is a Netflix original. It's a political drama that stars Kevin Spacey as the South Carolina Representative, Francis Underwood... he's outstanding in it.

How you never got into Mad Men I'll never know lol. Don Draper is the man. The culture of the 50's and 60's is fascinating to me... Mad Men captures it wonderfully, in my opinion.
    [FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, [/COLOR] [COLOR=#add8e6]Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8,[/COLOR] Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7[/FONT]

Maybe I should start posting on the regular again.

On second thought, most here would get a serious case of the butt hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by crowthorne View Post
    Maybe I should start posting on the regular again.

On second thought, most here would get a serious case of the butt hurt.
    All the more reason to do so...

I changed jobs. On my down time I have been watching a lot of tv. Now that The Walking Dead is over I am watching Game of thrones. I am doing some deeding in the game but I have unsubed and will wait for a bit to return to the moors. Overall I guess one could say I am just bored.

Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    I changed jobs. On my down time I have been watching a lot of tv. Now that The Walking Dead is over I am watching Game of thrones. I am doing some deeding in the game but I have unsubed and will wait for a bit to return to the moors. Overall I guess one could say I am just bored.
    Come play Guild Wars 2 with me then Puvii and bring Falcons grumpy butt with you. Coach and Q are already there with a few others you may recognize from Ark.

Jackseven.5287 - GW2 server: Dragonbrand
    Last edited by challenge.dkpsystem.com; Apr 13 2014 at 08:19 PM.

So how are the moors in U13? Freep tears flowing yet?

So how are the moors in U13? Freep tears flowing yet?
    This isn't even your server anymore, go away god damnit.

Cool Buttf***tour 2014 - open end

I'll officially start my buttf***tour with my defiler today. Hope to see a lot of freeps tonight! I love you all guys

Has anyone tried coming in as a scaled freep yet? I'm curious about how effective they can be with limited skills.
    Any new folks/returning folks making use of the Moors pass?

Just curious.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Has anyone tried coming in as a scaled freep yet? I'm curious about how effective they can be with limited skills.
    Any new folks/returning folks making use of the Moors pass?

Just curious.
    I imagine they'll be almost as good as defilers for creep healing with all the defeat responses they proc

Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    I imagine they'll be almost as good as defilers for creep healing with all the defeat responses they proc
    Is Defiler the FOTM then? What's tops freepside now?

Haven't logged on in a while, guess I'll have to log in to see what's left in the Moors. I was hoping they'd make the scaled freeps effective enough to make them want to come play.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    I'll officially start my buttf***tour with my defiler today. Hope to see a lot of freeps tonight! I love you all guys
    And 3 OP for MWAH and a stun lock for YOU!!!

uuuh well I still buttf***ed a lot today!!! and you needed 10freeps to get me down with my uber heals

These scaled freeps are a joke! Dusting off my fav creep to play once again but, who knows how long this time. W\in a few hr's of questing and pvp with a 6 man grp I had. Pt's where close to 6k and 5KB's 2ona rank wart who is always out bleeding creeps to death... Heals are not OP! Heals are in a good spot. Induction too! LOTRO Gods Plz dont monkey with these again! I understand they took away freeps mits from stats and gave them "Moors Mit" instead. Then they increase our dps just a little bit too!
    As far as my traits go. Because I still have power issues, I know trait enh-flies(Ive always had power issues). Fast Lob= insta cast = no-brianer!!
    DfPr2, HfPr2, HfDr2, critx3 Mastx3, crit pro'sx3

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    This isn't even your server anymore, go away god damnit.
    Haha, I can't seem to tear myself completely away from here, I'm sure you can relate with Landy.

Plus there are so many terrible pvper's here that its like taking a vacation from reality (brandy) and sitting on the white sunny beaches (noobs of arkenstone).

Haha, I can't seem to tear myself completely away from here, I'm sure you can relate with Landy.

Plus there are so many terrible pvper's here that its like taking a vacation from reality (brandy) and sitting on the white sunny beaches (noobs of arkenstone).
    Hey I thought I was good!! :'( you scumbag!! Why do you always do this to me!!! :'(

The ### in the hole makes me think of Loki every time!
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Armarieth View Post
    The ### in the hole makes me think of Loki every time!
    I know I am like an ACE in the hole!

Always coming through when ya need me, crucial to every engagement. Thanks maie maie.

Page 246 of 274 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 256 ... LastLast