We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 243 of 274 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 253 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Obviously might stacking on LMs is obsolete since orc-craft/fell-wrought damage now bypass the physical mitigation you get from it. Agility all the way noobs, get with the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    Obviously might stacking on LMs is obsolete since orc-craft/fell-wrought damage now bypass the physical mitigation you get from it. Agility all the way noobs, get with the times.
    Í think he was more after the Block he gets from Might :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzlax3.0 View Post
    Í think he was more after the Block he gets from Might :P
    He MIGHT have been after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    He MIGHT have been after that.

HAHAHAHAH YOU GET IT SHE SAID MIGHT!! MIIGHT!!its a play on words!!

kOh where does the time go I have fallen behind on the trolling again so I will start anew.

Lots of posts lately on this forum its great to see how active it is considering the creeps the last two weeks have basically been non existent. Loki I swear you spend more time posting on this forum then playing on Ark. Happy you are getting some enjoyment out of ark somehow.

Once again a shout out to the dog packs at least my renown bar is moving with these clowns out.

ROFL Leksi that was good just read back to those posts.

Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Probably.

To be clear, I wasn't the LM doing that...

I think Roh used to stack might on his LM, though.
    Two words. Staff Strike!

Quote Originally Posted by crowthorne View Post
    Two words. Staff Strike!
    You mean if you stack enough might you could 1 shot a creep with staff strike?

So after taking some time to read up on these forums I have a few things to say.

First of all Derlan if this is your idea of being a troll I am sad to let you know that what you are posting is not trolling. Nonsensical rants about mining followed up by polite posts about how you miss trolling is not trolling.

Second, its apparent that Burzumaz has sat on a woman's pleasure stick side ways. That is the only explanation for all the butt hurt he has displayed on these forums. A piece of advice, if you know you did not farm your rank by sparring a few individuals everyday who cares what others opinions of you are. This is a video game you play it for fun and you should play how you enjoy playing. Being bitter and ranting on these forums just shows that people are succeeding in pushing your buttons and really do you want to be the guy who let someone get the better of them over a video game? I surely hope not.

As far as the argument that freeps have it tougher than creeps with the gear grind etc. That is an old argument thats been around for ages maybe in past books where the best gear came from doing raids that were actually a challenge I'd say you may have a point. However, these days the grind is easy, it may be boring however, content has been dumbed down and made so easy you rarely need a good group compilation to get things done. Scaled instances giving teal loot, crafted jewellery being very competitive and boring big battles with easy platinum mode status make it easy to gear a freep. Audacity gear made getting armour easy you come out a few nights be super squishy in a raid and bam you have armour. Both sides are easy to rank and gear up this update has made even the most complex of classes meaning the LM easy to play so now both freeps and creeps have a limited arsenal of skills. So even that argument is moot. The only explanation for not knowing how to gear and play your class is not spending time on these forums learning from others who are willing to share their ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    kOh where does the time go I have fallen behind on the trolling again so I will start anew.

Lots of posts lately on this forum its great to see how active it is considering the creeps the last two weeks have basically been non existent. Loki I swear you spend more time posting on this forum then playing on Ark. Happy you are getting some enjoyment out of ark somehow.

Once again a shout out to the dog packs at least my renown bar is moving with these clowns out.

ROFL Leksi that was good just read back to those posts.
    I just like when everyone is laughing and not fighting...unless it's in game. I too would like to see my tribe back out.

This thread got too nice.

You all suck!

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    This thread got too nice.

You all suck!

Discuss.

Stay on BW. No one likes you and you're adopted.

Thumbs up

Well I now have a Rank 10 Champion Freep and a Rank 7 well on my way to Rank 8 Reaver Creep. So far I have Ranked up my Reaver quicker than I have with my Champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    Well I now have a Rank 10 Champion Freep and a Rank 7 well on my way to Rank 8 Reaver Creep. So far I have Ranked up my Reaver quicker than I have with my Champ.
    Has playing creepside changed or fueled your previous bias any?

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    Has playing creepside changed or fueled your previous bias any?
    I still think it needs to get tottaly revamped. Though I have seen Burgs as a upsetting as Wargs are. Though as I said I have been able to Rank up my Reaver quite a bit quicker than I was able to with my Champ in the Moor. I'll see what update 13 has in store.

Not entirely as I figured but I dont flip when things get tough and I get killed like some. Iamhopingto do better as I rank. Creeps side is not as Organized as once was led to beleave it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    Loki I swear you spend more time posting on this forum then playing on Ark. Happy you are getting some enjoyment out of ark somehow.
    To be honest playing on a dying server like Ark, in a dying game like Lotro, isn't that appealing to me. Most of my time is now spent on Brandywine , especially since lots of BH people have finally moved their freeps over.

I have however been playing my warg a pretty decent amount on Ark, leading some warg packs and the occasional group / half raid.

P.S I'm Happy that you're finally enjoying leading fraids more.

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    To be honest playing on a dying server like Ark, in a dying game like Lotro, isn't that appealing to me.

No truer words have ever been spoken... I feel another 6 month break coming up very soon for me.

Get it together, Turbine. Make the game fun again, please.
    [FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, [/COLOR] [COLOR=#add8e6]Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8,[/COLOR] Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7[/FONT]

That's what I'm Tolkien about!

Finally some fun stuff again!
    Lemme go on with the next one.

Will we ever see this happening?

Freep raid on arkenstone on sunday night has about 12 players, runs around with 3 of these, and expects to have good fights. LOL.

Freep raid on arkenstone on sunday night has about 12 players, runs around with 3 of these, and expects to have good fights. LOL .
    And not a soul on the pet.

That's hilarious. Can cappies summon pets in combat?

Freep raid on arkenstone on sunday night has about 12 players, runs around with 3 of these, and expects to have good fights. LOL.
    Thanks for sharing this loki, pretty funny. Things like this is also why I've pretty much given up on this game. Was a fun ride for a few years but Turbine couldnt help but butcher it.

Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    That's hilarious. Can cappies summon pets in combat?
    Yes sir they can.

Quote Originally Posted by bruun
    Thanks for sharing this loki, pretty funny. Things like this is also why I've pretty much given up on this game. Was a fun ride for a few years but Turbine couldnt help but butcher it.
    Yeah man. Have you tried the spider lately? You'd be so pissed to see where its dps is at.

Lets give a quick breakdown of the classes strengths ranging from weak to good to OP. (Very broad rating)

BA = good
    Hunter = good
    Spider = weak
    LM = good
    Warleader = weak dps...good healing
    Warden = op
    Defiler = weak
    Reaver = op
    Warg = good
    Captain = op
    Minstrel = op
    Runekeeper = good dps...weak healing
    Burglar = good
    Guardian = good

Looks like freeps have 3 times as many op classes. Thanks Turbine.

(Very broad rating)

BA = good
    Hunter = good
    Spider = weak
    LM = good
    Warleader = weak dps...good healing
    Warden = op
    Defiler = weak
    Reaver = op
    Warg = good
    Captain = op
    Minstrel = op
    Runekeeper = good dps...weak healing
    Burglar = good
    Guardian = good
    I know you quit yours long ago my friend, but you can't just leave them off a comprehensive list lol.

Champs - Good Single Target, OP AoE
    [FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, [/COLOR] [COLOR=#add8e6]Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8,[/COLOR] Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7[/FONT]

Page 243 of 274 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 253 ... LastLast