We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 240 of 274 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 250 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

  1. #5976
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post
    AH this thread is great. Lemme see here...

    @cin, I pretty much only play my WL in raids right now so that's why I don't call targets alot...As my rats can tell you I offer alot of suggestions when I don't like the targets being picked...but in a large raid v raid if I'm picking targets that mean I'm not healing my group and being useless to the raid...I try to maximize what I can offer to my raid...

    @freeps, while I do enjoy the general statements that come from freeps that go "we had 15 when you guys said we had 24 but we tracked and you guys had 24 when you said you had 12". It's called goldtaggers or second freep/creep group or whatever your preferred term is and both sides numbers perception is skewed because of it. Creepside communication is excellent so callouts usually get 3-4 creep groups mapping in. From what I've heard from freeps, prime-time raid v raid action callouts are rather sparse and freeps fear that spies are watching ooc. I guarantee that 90% of the time a dog is giving creep ooc a 20 meter play by play on the freep raid so you should probably not worry about spies.

    Hrmm lets see what else

    As far as I'm concerned freeps have to earn the keep buffs. If you fight your way into a keep and take it, hey good for you, spoils of war and all that. As far as OP's are concerned I could care less about them. The only reason I take OPs is if I happen to be passing by one or If I know it will get some type of reaction from the freeps. I hear that freeps complain alot about OPs and if they are uneven freep groups with go flip them. This presents a great opportunity for me to force a fight where I want.
    So it sounds like options C, D and E might offer the quickest results for freeps. Perhaps an option G, too....raid up with as many freeps as possible. If you're going to be fighting every creep on the map as a result of call outs, you might as well try to have as many fraids riding and fighting together as possible. The more numbers the better.
    Last edited by Nouri; Feb 06 2014 at 03:41 PM.

    Casinoari - Rank 15 RK
    Malakorou - Rank 10 Defiler
    Casinari - Original Challenger of Saruman Minstrel

  2. #5977
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    So if this is the case, in order for freeps to increase their points, their options are (not mutually exclusive):

    a) Work on improving both their own PvMP skills as a player, and their PvMP raiding skills.

    b) Try different strategies.

    c) Improve communication and coordination between fraids.

    d) Form mega fraids where two or more fraids move and fight as one.

    e) Take as many keeps, OPs and Delving buffs as possible. <---- I actually think that doing this reduces your point potential, but some people think otherwise.

    f) Stack all kinds of heals.... stack enough heals, and the worst you're likely to get when fighting nearly equivalent numbers is a draw. No more fraid wipes while only getting 3 kills.

    Did I miss any options? Just food for thought.
    h) 20 minute afk in GV while creeps get bored and decide flip then entire map and refresh their delving buffs unopposed.
    Bozak-1

    Words can only hurt you if you try to read them... don't play their game!

  3. #5978
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillmour View Post
    h) 20 minute afk in GV while creeps get bored and decide flip then entire map and refresh their delving buffs unopposed.
    I'm not a fan of 20 minute AFKs at GV. However, when that occurs, creeps know exactly where they can find a fight if they want one. No reason for them to be bored.
    Last edited by Nouri; Feb 06 2014 at 04:48 PM.

    Casinoari - Rank 15 RK
    Malakorou - Rank 10 Defiler
    Casinari - Original Challenger of Saruman Minstrel

  4. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    I'm not a fan of 20 minute AFKs at GV. However, when that occurs, creeps know exactly where they can find a fight if they want one. No reason for them to be bored.
    I like this guy.

    Tbow's the name, I am transfer trash. Want to duo?
    Jawbreakerz(R10), OptimusKrime(R11), Bromanceswithwargs(R10), Pentacle(R9), AllOveryourFace(R109), Throatrip(R10), Charlottesweb(R9)-Dark Impulse, WKSL (BW)
    Thunderbow(R9), Triplexxx(R10), Airlyn(R109), Creepingdeath(R8), AllOverYourChin(R7), Valerial(R9)
    #NoBrakesOnTheRapeTrain

  5. #5980
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderbowStormshard View Post
    I like this guy.

    Tbow's the name, I am transfer trash. Want to duo?
    He only like's to solo, he solo's all the time, solo....not duo...but solo. SOLO.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

  6. #5981
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post
    AH this thread is great. Lemme see here...

    As far as I'm concerned freeps have to earn the keep buffs. If you fight your way into a keep and take it, hey good for you, spoils of war and all that. As far as OP's are concerned I could care less about them. The only reason I take OPs is if I happen to be passing by one or If I know it will get some type of reaction from the freeps. I hear that freeps complain alot about OPs and if they are uneven freep groups with go flip them. This presents a great opportunity for me to force a fight where I want.
    Thanks for the thoughts ... I'm not here to argue numbers with you its obvious all of us failed basic math!!! Game on Bag. I'll see you out there tonight!! Bring a rez buddy... it gets lonely in that circle.
    .

    Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

  7. #5982
    If a craid that consists of 8 reavers, 3 war-leaders and a defiler leaves Grams at 8:00 pm est travelling on foot with reavers using charge at ever opportunity, war-leaders with mobilized toggled and the defiler on follow afk because mommy defiler won't let them smoke in the house and a craid that consists of 6 spiders and 6 wargs leaves Dar at 8:20 pm est with all wargs in stealth using sprint at every occasion except for Loki because he is afk on follow whining about maie and her trackers and spiders only using march...at what time will they call out Falcon for killing greenies in HH?

    I was promised no math.

    <3 Maie

    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

  8. #5983
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkenstoneCreeper View Post
    When it is fairly even in terms of numbers, we whooped your butts a lot faster. Normally it takes us a few deaths, but I am happy to report that we suffered maybe 3 deaths in a given fight. ./bow excellent fights.

    *Take note that half the time, one of the tribes would hit the freeps first without any sort of communication on the whereabouts and nearly wipe them before the second tribe showed up, if at all, we were not communicating, can't let the other tribe get our delicious points now can we?*

    Your posts reek of false bravado. Keep talking tough as you hide like a pansy shrouded in anonymity.

    Arkenstone is a gutted server. It's little more than a 'used to be' now-a-days. Every dominant pvp kinship has dissolved long ago. Lets all keep pretending this has nothing to do with the current state of Arkenstone pvp. Lets also keep pretending that's not the reason MOST of you are still here. You don't want a challenge; if you did, you would go fight on any other server where freeps are dominating. You are content with farming inexperienced freeps as you proclaim dominance over a small server in a dying game. Grats, you win the internet and subsequently, life.

    p.s. You'll notice I said 'most'. I have a little respect for some of you creeps. Some of you are very skilled. Most of you, however, are simply a product of having a superior Tribe/Raid leaders. Bag, you are one of the best Creepside leaders I've seen and were it not for you, Arkenstone would be a very different place. You absolutely bring the fight and get the best out of your raids abilities... I would have loved for you to have played and lead BH against some of the freep raids of the past here on Ark... /salute
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  9. #5984
    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor
    Bag, you are one of the best Creepside leaders I've seen and were it not for you, Arkenstone would be a very d[ifferent place. You absolutely bring the fight and get the best out of your raids abilities... I would have loved for you to have played and lead BH against some of the freep raids of the past here on Ark... /salute
    I want to start off by saying, well said Kolt.



    However, this thread needs a few more funny gifs. kolt don't take these negatively to your post. The rest of you can however take them as you please.

    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor
    superior Tribe/Raid leaders.


    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    You are content with farming inexperienced freeps as you proclaim dominance over a small server in a dying game. Grats, you win the internet and subsequently, life.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

  10. #5985
    I hate you, Loki!

    Seriously though... a little bit. lol.

    You guys need to have some more greenie nights... you know, like the freeps do every night.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  11. #5986
    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    I hate you, Loki!

    Seriously though... a little bit. lol.




    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor
    You guys need to have some more greenie nights... you know, like the freeps do every night.
    Yeah for sure, I'm all about recruiting people to the dark side.

    Plus everytime we invite Rohankumar into our raid it becomes a greenie night. BAM!
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

  12. #5987
    Lol. You may be on to something with these newfangled moving picture things....

    Roh got R10 on his BA from my Hunter... I'm not sure what that says about me.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  13. #5988
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Lol. You may be on to something with these newfangled moving picture things....

    Roh got R10 on his BA from my Hunter... I'm not sure what that says about me.
    I guess that means Roh has no life and you are a noob, right?

    <3
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  14. #5989
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathim View Post
    I guess that means Roh has no life and you are a noob, right?

    <3
    Sounds about right.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  15. #5990
    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Your posts reek of false bravado. Keep talking tough as you hide like a pansy shrouded in anonymity.
    I would tell you who I am, but that is irrelevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    You don't want a challenge; if you did, you would go fight on any other server where freeps are dominating. You are content with farming inexperienced freeps as you proclaim dominance over a small server in a dying game. Grats, you win the internet and subsequently, life.
    I also have high ranked creeps on Brandywine and a couple of other small servers where 'freeps are dominating'.



  16. #5991
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post

    ...this thread needs a few more funny gifs...
    Ask and ye shall receive.

    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  17. #5992
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathim View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive.

    I wish rep still existed. +1
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

    R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

  18. #5993
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Keep talking tough as you hide like a pansy shrouded in anonymity.


    Cheers on the corpse jumping though
    Tsaurel/Telae

  19. #5994
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post


    Cheers on the corpse jumping though
    Really? So I should throw myself out there and let your little pack kill me over and over, right? Sorry chick, you got the wrong guy. I don't get farmed. 1v1? No? Didn't think so...

    I corpse jumped because I got corpse jumped.... see how that works? Oh, and /cheers back at ya
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  20. #5995
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    Really? So I should throw myself out there and let your little pack kill me over and over, right? Sorry chick, you got the wrong guy. I don't get farmed. 1v1? No? Didn't think so...

    I corpse jumped because I got corpse jumped.... see how that works? Oh, and /cheers back at ya
    I was alone Didn't you notice I was the only one who attacked you? And sure I'd love to 1v1 you. When is good for you?
    Tsaurel/Telae

  21. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    I was alone Didn't you notice I was the only one who attacked you? And sure I'd love to 1v1 you. When is good for you?

    You may have been 'solo', but you certainly wasn't alone, as any Freep or Creep who played last night can attest to - there were at least 5-6 wargs at GV during that time. So I am just to assume they would have left us alone to spar? lmao.

    Now would be fantastic, if you're on.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

  22. #5997
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    You may have been 'solo', but you certainly wasn't alone, as any Freep or Creep who played last night can attest to - there were at least 5-6 wargs at GV during that time. So I am just to assume they would have left us alone to spar? lmao.

    Now would be fantastic, if you're on.
    Of course they wouldn't you know that :P

    I'm out. Watching this silliness at DG at the moment.
    Tsaurel/Telae

  23. #5998
    lol these posts have been great I personally enjoyed the nub proclaiming "I have high ranked creeps on other servers!" (this must mean we must take the anon troll at face value rofl)

    Kolt your arguing with people whos base strategy is to stack enough morale and hope they can log out in the 10 sec timer window before the morale expires its amusing but really folks you expect us to take anything you say as serious? :P

    Love that pick Sathim that's the highlight of the last few pages.

    Anyone else hate windows 8? it's taken me half an hour to post this message because it keeps removing my lil line doohickey to type with.

    - Derlan
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

    Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

  24. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk View Post
    I personally enjoyed the nub proclaiming "I have high ranked creeps on other servers!" (this must mean we must take the anon troll at face value rofl)
    I personally enjoy someone proclaiming to take others at face value because he has 1 high ranked toon on 1 server? Just sayin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk
    Kolt your arguing with people whos base strategy is to stack enough morale
    Who are you even referring to? If you are referring to a creep, you know creeps innately have more morale right? And we can "stack" morale only through the addition of 4 corruptions out of 12 slots. In other words 1/3 of total corruptions can be used to trait morale, not exactly "stackable".

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk
    hope they can log out in the 10 sec timer window before the morale expires
    Broken mechanic, freeps do it, creeps do it....turbines fault. Some captains trait yellow, throw SoTD and Last stand and log out, some weavers pop reflect at full health and log out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilantuk
    but really folks you expect us to take anything you say as serious?
    My sentiments exactly.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

  25. #6000
    I think we all know Rank means very little, that shouldn't hold merit in many conversations.

    As far as the 'combat logging' goes, I can only speak from personal experience and I can say I've had several creeps do it to me. It's lame, whether its Turbines fault or not it's a personal choice - they certainly don't make you do it.

    The pic by Sathim is awesome, I think he's posted it before? I vote it gets posted once a week to remind us of its awesomeness...

    Windows 8 is terrible.

    The transfer troll guy is annoying.

    Loki loves me.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

 

 
Page 240 of 274 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload