We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 237 of 274 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 247 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

This is by far the most entertainment since the launch of Helms Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Tim View Post
    This is by far the most entertainment since the launch of Helms Fail.
    You should come out to the moors more, plenty of fights.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

I did forget to thank Ashurt. Though it was a fun fight until the 2nd BA came in aqnd put in a few gimp shots to get easy points. Ashurt was a bit more curtious than I expected going by what people on Freep side say about them.

So thanks for not simply plowing over me. I know the damage and good timing you have could of rolled over me. But you seemed to tone down a bit and allowed the whole fight to be decently fun. Was actually getting something from it as normally dont do 1 on 1 for the obvious reasons. As such normally there is no such thing as a 1 on 1 in the Moors. It is normally 2 or 4 + creeps rolling me over.

Might be looking forward to another chance to learn a bit more another time. I confess Ashurt was not as bad as I took him to be from others view of them.

So not sure if Ashurt reads the forums. Knew I would of lost most likely was still fun as you allowed me to actually fight back. lmao
    As most certainly fun until I was ranged on.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    You should come out to the moors more, plenty of fights.
    Yea man I try and get out, a lot of work on the books right now so not much time.

Flipper!

I read the comment a few frames back during a rare tour of this space where it was said "Shows how little you know. Say what you wish Flipper." I think this may have erroneously been sent as an insult instead of the compliment all Flipperphiles would read it as, but check out

www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEOeTX1LqM

and you will be enlightened. Dunno if it will make you a better champ, but it cant hurt.

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
    No one you see, is smarter than he,
    And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
    Flying there under, under the sea!

etc.

And when he chitters at the 30+ second mark, I cant help but think of the sound Bag makes when he calls your name!
    F - Various Species of Food
    C - Ungolliar, Slippyclaw, Ummpo, Ironlung, Disquiet, Highwaystar

Quote Originally Posted by Raif_Obduran View Post
    I read the comment a few frames back during a rare tour of this space where it was said "Shows how little you know. Say what you wish Flipper." I think this may have erroneously been sent as an insult instead of the compliment all Flipperphiles would read it as, but check out

www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEOeTX1LqM

and you will be enlightened. Dunno if it will make you a better champ, but it cant hurt.

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
    No one you see, is smarter than he,
    And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
    Flying there under, under the sea!

etc.

And when he chitters at the 30+ second mark, I cant help but think of the sound Bag makes when he calls your name!
    This was to funny.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    This was to funny.
    Do people that you group with (I assume you group a lot since I've seen you try and solo...) know how little you offer in terms of dps, etc. to the group?
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Good fights last night, I died plenty of times ^_^ but freepies called it rather early. I was so close to ranking too I'm Highly Unimpressed freeps.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/dc62au.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=#FF00FF]Creeps: Highly Unimpressed, Babyasparagus, Schleichend | Blood Hand[/color]
    [color=#FF00FF]Freeps: Euphonious-1, Enthralling/-1/-2/-3, Mellifluous-1, Tantalizing-1, Xiexieni | Revolution[/color]
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    Do people that you group with (I assume you group a lot since I've seen you try and solo...) know how little you offer in terms of dps, etc. to the group?
    As you clearly dont raid with me. I trully dont think you have a clue in what I offer a raid. I would explain, but I figure it would be a waist of time. I do what is asked of me and try to go a step further if able. In the end its the people I team up with and the raid leaders who matter. Not the creeps view of me.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Good fights last night, I died plenty of times ^_^ but freepies called it rather early. I was so close to ranking too I'm Highly Unimpressed freeps.
    I need about 19K renown for R10. So close yet so far away. lmao

So lets talk last night..... 01/27

First off, the people in the fraid....how much do you hate the wargs and the harassment as you try move anywhere. I just had to lol at the slow pace the fraid had to move so as not to leave anyone behind. The wargs were on point.

Second, whats with sitting deep into GV as you recruit more numbers to fill out the raid? I understand the thinking behind it....get out of range of the wargs watching. But it took the fraid so long to recruit and since the wargs couldn't report back, it looked like the action had subsided so a lot of creeps logged.

Thirdly, I liked the tight freep ball in TA quest room the first time, yall were able to hold fast and pick off quite a few kills. But mapping out because you realized you were stuck, only to leave some to die, seems weak. Also, as you later realized the second time going into TA quest room was pointless because you had enough at the point to steam roll the whole keep. Silly billies.

Anywho, all in all I liked the action and am glad the freeps are bringing it.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

As you clearly dont raid with me. I trully dont think you have a clue in what I offer a raid. I would explain, but I figure it would be a waist of time. I do what is asked of me and try to go a step further if able. In the end its the people I team up with and the raid leaders who matter. Not the creeps view of me.
    We give you the creep perspective, because more often than not, we are the ones who can provide an accurate judgement of you based on your performance against us. And you contribute absolutely nothing, except to our infamy pool. I've seen tons of champs, maybe not on Ark, mainly on the others servers I have my main freeps on, who can perform better than you can both in a group or raid and when soloing and against a number of creeps and are able to hold their own. Something you, as you have demonstrated, are incapable of doing.

I need about 19K renown for R10. So close yet so far away. lmao
    This makes me sad. I attribute it to your being a raidbaby. There's no other explanation for why you're almost r10. You're just another Drendolith or Aelvain.

The perceived abandonment may or not have been due to a certain hunter taking too long to find the port then getting interrupted mid port to MD for the group. Lesson learned, that port is now on a QB. Good times though, we died glorious deaths :-)

-Boltavian
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000013a466/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Tsaurel/Telae

Can always count on you, Miss Syn, for a good laugh <3
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/dc62au.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=#FF00FF]Creeps: Highly Unimpressed, Babyasparagus, Schleichend | Blood Hand[/color]
    [color=#FF00FF]Freeps: Euphonious-1, Enthralling/-1/-2/-3, Mellifluous-1, Tantalizing-1, Xiexieni | Revolution[/color]
    [/center]

Can always count on you, Miss Syn, for a good laugh <3
    Can you take me hiiiiggghlyyyynuuuufff
    Tsaurel/Telae

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ArkenstoneCreeper View Post
    We give you the creep perspective, because more often than not, we are the ones who can provide an accurate judgement of you based on your performance against us. And you contribute absolutely nothing, except to our infamy pool. I've seen tons of champs, maybe not on Ark, mainly on the others servers I have my main freeps on, who can perform better than you can both in a group or raid and when soloing and against a number of creeps and are able to hold their own. Something you, as you have demonstrated, are incapable of doing.

This makes me sad. I attribute it to your being a raidbaby. There's no other explanation for why you're almost r10. You're just another Drendolith or Aelvain.
    You have nothing but insult towards me because I dont share your narrow one sided point of view. Your agging e to fight and calling me out. Shows how much you dont matter. I am quite assured by my raid friend I contribute to the raid well enough. Your point of view Sir is invalid and given in malles, hate and simply childish spite. Name calling and insults are what you are reduced to and corny pictures. You have nothing but insults for me and all Freepson Arkestone. So I will no longer reply to you as it has been proven worthless as you give nothing to the discussion of any value whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    So lets talk last night..... 01/27

First off, the people in the fraid....how much do you hate the wargs and the harassment as you try move anywhere. I just had to lol at the slow pace the fraid had to move so as not to leave anyone behind. The wargs were on point.

Second, whats with sitting deep into GV as you recruit more numbers to fill out the raid? I understand the thinking behind it....get out of range of the wargs watching. But it took the fraid so long to recruit and since the wargs couldn't report back, it looked like the action had subsided so a lot of creeps logged.

Thirdly, I liked the tight freep ball in TA quest room the first time, yall were able to hold fast and pick off quite a few kills. But mapping out because you realized you were stuck, only to leave some to die, seems weak. Also, as you later realized the second time going into TA quest room was pointless because you had enough at the point to steam roll the whole keep. Silly billies.

Anywho, all in all I liked the action and am glad the freeps are bringing it.
    1) Wargs are a unfair pain. As since they can hit so hard out of stealth then if they dint hit hard enough to get a kill can re enter stealth and hit while in Combat. As which I understand Hunters can not track them in Stealth. So yes the broken OP Wargs are a pain. We deal with it as best as we can.

2) Its an ecceptable way of doing things. Though I bet that you get your Creep to sign into there Freep accounts to go into GV and spy on the Freep raid anyways.

3) We haveto have number to counter the strength of a Craid. Simply the smart thing to do.

4) I have been in raids which port out as it was late. Some people have other things to do in life. Not as bad as when Creeps Combat log on a Freep raid. There could be any number of reasons why the Raid ported as not including not wishing to get wipe and feed the Craid more than they had to. As to loose the craid as it is the way to catch a craid off ballance or force them to look for a raid when they out gun us.

You have nothing but insult towards me because I dont share your narrow one sided point of view. Your agging e to fight and calling me out. Shows how much you dont matter. I am quite assured by my raid friend I contribute to the raid well enough. Your point of view Sir is invalid and given in malles, hate and simply childish spite. Name calling and insults are what you are reduced to and corny pictures. You have nothing but insults for me and all Freepson Arkestone. So I will no longer reply to you as it has been proven worthless as you give nothing to the discussion of any value whatsoever.
    Someone lied to you.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Garbage
    You are literally too dumb to argue with.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

1) Wargs are a unfair pain. As since they can hit so hard out of stealth then if they dint hit hard enough to get a kill can re enter stealth and hit while in Combat. As which I understand Hunters can not track them in Stealth. So yes the broken OP Wargs are a pain. We deal with it as best as we can.

2) Its an ecceptable way of doing things. Though I bet that you get your Creep to sign into there Freep accounts to go into GV and spy on the Freep raid anyways.

3) We haveto have number to counter the strength of a Craid. Simply the smart thing to do.

4) I have been in raids which port out as it was late. Some people have other things to do in life. Not as bad as when Creeps Combat log on a Freep raid. There could be any number of reasons why the Raid ported as not including not wishing to get wipe and feed the Craid more than they had to. As to loose the craid as it is the way to catch a craid off ballance or force them to look for a raid when they out gun us.

Look... Im as broke as the next mofo out here but, I need to put in my 2-cent's now... You are 100% a liability to any grp make-up that you "find" yourself in. If you could stop long enuff with your own $hit talking here, 2 of Ark's great raid leader's are pointing out where you fall short. Look at those as a way to improve your game. Not a way of them attacking you. Sure some of them are attacking you cuz of the stupid azz things that fall out of your pi$$ poor mouth but, non-the less, there is something you can can take out of it and work on.

So you think your that "good" but you dont solo anything? Learn your class, play better, learn to solo and not depend upon a raid and its heals or dps to keep your azz alive.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000207a82/signature.png]Anthraxious[/charsig] Reaver-Killanation r10, Black Arrow-Muzeygash-r10, Warleader-Grishski-r10, Defiler-Anthraxious-r12
    "People should not be unfamiliar with strategy, Those who understand it will survive, Those who do not understand it will perish"

Sadly, this thread provides more entertainment to me than the game itself. I am annoyed with tur dbine right now and their fail. Umm...I think I will pve in the moors nekkid...don't attack me while i'm pickin up sticks. kthnx
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterSledge View Post
    Look... Im as broke as the next mofo out here but, I need to put in my 2-cent's now... You are 100% a liability to any grp make-up that you "find" yourself in. If you could stop long enuff with your own $hit talking here, 2 of Ark's great raid leader's are pointing out where you fall short. Look at those as a way to improve your game. Not a way of them attacking you. Sure some of them are attacking you cuz of the stupid azz things that fall out of your pi$$ poor mouth but, non-the less, there is something you can can take out of it and work on.

So you think your that "good" but you dont solo anything? Learn your class, play better, learn to solo and not depend upon a raid and its heals or dps to keep your azz alive.
    I couldn't disagree more.... Draith... your not exactly the best champ on the server.... but you are far from a 100% liability cause you still listen... if I was to compare you to something. I would say you are like a rank 0 reaver... . just stands and hits instead of running circles around their target. Doesn't stack bleeds.. is squishy as heKK but I'll tell you this... that reaver is now rank 11 ... His name is Figul... he is a SICK reavrr and one of the best on the server.... I'm not saying you suck... but you aren't the best... stop arguing with drama queens... they are more skillful in drama than you are... focus on getting better

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    I would say you are like a rank 0 reaver... . just stands and hits instead of running circles around their target. Doesn't stack bleeds.. is squishy as heKK but I'll tell you this...focus on getting better
    I think you're giving him too much credit.

Anyone want to actually engage in some discussion about our moors the past two nights? The action has been quite good and I'd like to hear some tales of the nights from some people's perspective. Draithen need not apply to the discussion.

Thank you.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Page 237 of 274 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 247 ... LastLast