We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 236 of 274 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 246 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    I am only giving Creeps there just credit. :P

I would like to see creeps group up and play instruments like that. lol
    Those red sashes are hot little numbers!
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

LMAO. Like Creeps can talk. Grams and OC or trying to pull us into what ever NPC's they have handy is a creep specialty. Where you think we are getting our pointers from.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

No laughing, I am not as grand elite as most.

Keep talking Draithen, you really know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkenstoneCreeper View Post
    Keep talking Draithen, you really know what you're talking about.
    I dint say I knew everything. I simply go by what I do know and have seen for myself. As what is in the best interest in what I find make a game better for me and my fellow Freeps. You have your point of view and I have my point of view as well.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

I dint say I knew everything. I simply go by what I do know and have seen for myself. As what is in the best interest in what I find make a game better for me and my fellow Freeps. You have your point of view and I have my point of view as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkenstoneCreeper View Post

Now thats darn right mean. Might of even hurt my feelings.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

This is more entertaining than anything else. Please keep posting guys!
    Rawr!
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order &' Co'Sang. Member of Public Enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz
    I am not as grand elite as most
    Well looks like we're back to Draithenz drivel and grats threads again on the boards.....yaaaay
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Thanks for all the infamy last night between the hours of 6-9pm

I died 3 times, which was a lot for me!
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    Thanks for all the infamy last night between the hours of 6-9pm

I died 3 times, which was a lot for me!
    Good fights!!!

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Good fights!!!
    It was pretty good. Missed most of the action as real life. Did my Daily after and fortunately finished Groth before Ashurt and some other Creep jumped me right as i was rapping up. I am guessing another BA. Them tried to ambush me at the rez. Guess they planned to camp me at the rez so I ported and turned in my quest for the night. I figured Ashurt able to handle me on his own without calling in help.
    Last edited by Draithenz1971; Jan 24 2014 at 04:35 PM.

It was pretty good. Missed most of the action as real life. Did my Daily after and fortunately finished Groth before Ashurt and some other Creep jumped me right as i was rapping up. I am guessing another BA. Them tried to ambush me at the rez. Guess they planned to camp me at the rez so I ported and turned in my quest for the night. I figured Ashurt able to handle me on his own without calling in help.
    Heaven forbid creeps try to PvP in a PvP area no worries Mr. Draithen! Just let me know when you plan on completing your dailies and I will be your body guard. I'll make sure those creeps don't try to kill you in a PvP area while you're trying to complete your PvE! Arlie to the rescue!
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/dc62au.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=#FF00FF]Creeps: Highly Unimpressed, Babyasparagus, Schleichend | Blood Hand[/color]
    [color=#FF00FF]Freeps: Euphonious-1, Enthralling/-1/-2/-3, Mellifluous-1, Tantalizing-1, Xiexieni | Revolution[/color]
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Heaven forbid creeps try to PvP in a PvP area no worries Mr. Draithen! Just let me know when you plan on completing your dailies and I will be your body guard. I'll make sure those creeps don't try to kill you in a PvP area while you're trying to complete your PvE! Arlie to the rescue!
    Just saying 1 of the top ranking Elite Creep's on Arkenstone needs a group to gank little ol me :P. Though bodyguard would be nice like I would turn down a bit of company . I rather not feed points to gank groups thats all lol.

Just saying 1 of the top ranking Elite Creep's on Arkenstone needs a group to gank little ol me :P. Though bodyguard would be nice like I would turn down a bit of company . I rather not feed points to gank groups thats all lol.
    It doesn't matter if its 1 or 10, you're gonna run away anyway.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

ok, Draithen yets get this story right. There was a call out in OOC "Freep in Groth" so Ash and I headed up there, found you, and killed you end up story. Also when I got there in Groth. Ash already had you at half health while you ignored him and continue killing your NPCs and then jump off in that troll/goblin camp.
    Last edited by Uwontdie; Jan 25 2014 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uwontdie View Post
    ok, Draithen yets get this story right. There was a call out in OOC "Freep in Groth" so Ash and I headed up there, found you, and killed you end up story.
    I have the story right. Not only that you kept fallowing me as you knew I was alone. Ya you love them gimp easy points ha. lmao

and Daec I honestly dont care what you think. I have seen my share of Creeps run including you.

I have the story right. Not only that you kept fallowing me as you knew I was alone. Ya you love them gimp easy points ha. lmao

and Daec I honestly dont care what you think. I have seen my share of Creeps run including you.
    But you act all big and bad saying oh you had to call in help, would it have made a difference? Would you have not just tucked tail, turned your back, and attempted to run off into the distance even if he was the only one there?

I submit you would have.
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

I have the story right.
    I've given up on you...I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, but an attitude like this, where you refuse to accept any other point of view other than that of your skewed "reality" makes me stop caring.

Continue to sit by the NPCs and one shots and only come out to fight when you've got your "bodyguards"...never thought a champ would need one...oh well
    [b][color=Gold]Arkenstone - Umaiar: [/color][color=Crimson] Wolfbacon - BlackForestHam - PorkOrc - RumpRoastReaver[/color]
    [color=Violet]Brandywine: [/color][color=Crimson]MyLoinClothIsFalling - PewPewPower[/color]
    [color=PaleGreen]Landroval - TheBloog: [/color][color=Crimson]SausageSaviour - TheBAFormallyKnown[/color][/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    But you act all big and bad saying oh you had to call in help, would it have made a difference? Would you have not just tucked tail, turned your back, and attempted to run off into the distance even if he was the only one there?

I submit you would have.
    Shows how little you know. Say what you wish Flipper. I stand and fight when it worth it. Same as the Creep side does. Was ok until the 2nd creep jumped in so I decided it was a no winner as not even a fight with 2 creeps on me as not to mention a hi ranked Creep. So repeat the same thing over and over. All you like. There is a reason why dont play on Freep side if many could stand you. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Porkogrim View Post
    I've given up on you...I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt, but an attitude like this, where you refuse to accept any other point of view other than that of your skewed "reality" makes me stop caring.

Continue to sit by the NPCs and one shots and only come out to fight when you've got your "bodyguards"...never thought a champ would need one...oh well
    wow, words of wisdom from the elite ganker Wolfbacon. Sweet. Your the prime example of how broken Wargs are. lmao

Shows how little you know. Say what you wish Flipper. I stand and fight when it worth it. Same as the Creep side does. Was ok until the 2nd creep jumped in so I decided it was a no winner as not even a fight with 2 creeps on me as not to mention a hi ranked Creep. So repeat the same thing over and over. All you like. There is a reason why dont play on Freep side if many could stand you. lol
    So, you're saying you didn't run from me solo near GV when i pounced you? I guess it doesn't matter either way, you just died tired.

I think you are a bit overreacting draithen. lol
    Rawr!
    Founder of Fluffy Bunny Order &' Co'Sang. Member of Public Enemy.

wow, words of wisdom from the elite ganker Wolfbacon. Sweet. Your the prime example of how broken Wargs are. lmao
    Elite ganker? If your definition is to solo pounce you...in your keep...near your group...and have you run for your life. Then yes I "gank" you lol
    [b][color=Gold]Arkenstone - Umaiar: [/color][color=Crimson] Wolfbacon - BlackForestHam - PorkOrc - RumpRoastReaver[/color]
    [color=Violet]Brandywine: [/color][color=Crimson]MyLoinClothIsFalling - PewPewPower[/color]
    [color=PaleGreen]Landroval - TheBloog: [/color][color=Crimson]SausageSaviour - TheBAFormallyKnown[/color][/b]

Shows how little you know.

I stand and fight when it worth it. Same as the Creep side does. Was ok until the 2nd creep jumped in so I decided it was a no winner as not even a fight with 2 creeps on me as not to mention a hi ranked Creep.
    Rank doesn't mean anything, you clearly have never met Aelvain.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkogrim View Post
    Elite ganker? If your definition is to solo pounce you...in your keep...near your group...and have you run for your life. Then yes I "gank" you lol
    Thats way nicer than most Freeps think of you.

Thats way nicer than most Freeps think of you.
    learn from this guy instead of qqing on the forums http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSznZuMq_pk
    and I know hes not an exception, ive seen champs in action on E literally doing 15 times better than you

Page 236 of 274 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 246 ... LastLast