We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 233 of 274 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 243 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

I , Grushmun, challenge "Cintona/Deok" for lead of "The Fallen" by way of combat. Spar me on any toon, and once I am victorious I will use my new found power and disband it.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    I , Grushmun, challenge "Cintona/Deok" for lead of "The Fallen" by way of combat. Spar me on any toon, and once I am victorious I will use my new found power and disband it.
    This is an inside joke that is hilarious for so many reasons, I chuckled at this for quite a while.

As regards to the freeps I think your doing a good job Cin. Your getting them to move out, be aggressive, stay together (for the most part). If you and maybe another leader continue to do these things and stay aggressive the freeps might start to improve, I would come over some time and give ya some morale support but one of the last times I was in a freep raid I got kicked when they found out who I was .
    I will tell the freeps this, you will struggle to find another server at this time that is as creep dominated as Ark appears to be. Most servers right now are grams camps outside of primetime but on ark its a GV camp alot of the time. Now I have my theories on this but a great first step to correcting this imbalance is some new leadership. Cin has made a great start but yall need some other leaders around to lead when Cin is not there. You might think that your old leaders are amazing but if your main goal in a raid is not killing the creeps every occasion that you can and thinking that fighting from GV one shots is a legit strat in even number situations then you might need to just accept the fact that your destined to become an all you can eat infamy buffet.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    When we are outranked and the numbers are against us. We do our very best.
    Is that freeps' moto? Gooooo TIGERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971
    So they try to get the Guardians nerfed and work on their next list on how to make the game harder for Freep side. If Nouri if you know me. I am bad with names so your escapes me i might know you.
    Your intelligence seems to have been nerfed pretty hard. Is this a real sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by draithenz1971
    I am not a huge titan killer
    What does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by draithenz1971
    Craigus....can keep a raid togather in some harsh situations. Sorry if I missed any but they're the ones who stand out and I look up to.
    That right there folks is where you have your problems. People like Deok try to improve things and then you have others like Draithenz, who's obviously a rocket scientist, believing that Craigus is anything but a disease to a raid. He does what he wants, doesn't listen, retrait, follow targets or directions and yet does that aweful laugh and yaps the whole time. And yet people believe that he is a veteran player with a vast knowledge of the ettenmoors....its laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    True.. but in saying that you must realize that creep side isnt all - powerful.. their problems stem from a Lack of communication between tribes .. or one tribe using the other ect ect ect ...
    I have enjoyed your raids of late. Having said that I want to fill you in a point from the above quoted sentence. To say that creep side isn't all powerful means that you are already losing perspective. Creeps on Arkenstone have been working together for a very long time and have very solid leaders and raiders because they have HAD to because of balance.

Training to fight a cat

In addition, from what I've noticed on freepside, Morgul blades and Blood Hand actually communicate quite well and I know that the Fallen aren't really included in these communications.

What freeps seem to forget is that people like Deok recruit for fraids in glff, from a mish-mosh of different kins. While on the other hand, creepside has only 2 tribes remaining on this server. 2 Tribes vs. the rest of Arkenstone. So keep that in mind. Don't be jealous of their years of hard work excelling at defeating a superiorly powered opponent.

when was the last time you have freeped with us?? ... try it again in the next few days/weeks .. and give me an answer would you?? And yes!! I would love to have you in my raid!! As long as you don't tell the creeps all my strats!!
    Must have been prior to HD. I haven't capped a toon on Arkenstone yet, but I will and then I will join one of your 'illustrious' raids and see if you can lead us to victory. As for telling creeps your strats... Well you can't trust a creep.

second question.. As you should notice getting the precious AUD takes comms and since freeps didn't actively play during the beginning of HD. They are lacking there... .. and I would say after that .. at least from fighting them on creep side on my reaver... they weren't as successful in getting comms after the update for awhile either .. both are finr . Ideas but I'm sure every case is different...
    Irrelevant. I have already shown in the OCMR forum that it doesn't take long to get comms (post the moors update). See below because I dont feel like rewriting what I had already stated in another forum:

Quote Originally Posted by ArkenstoneCreeper View Post
    Just started working on a freep, because my main creep's audacity was maxed out and I wanted to see how long it would take to get full audacity on a freep. For a freep starting out with new gear, no upgrades, costs: 35k comms for 2-19 Audacity. For a creep, just from 13-19 audacity, costs 36k comms, Can't remember the costs of 2-12, but I know they decreased it substantially so it isn't a terribly high number, but nonetheless, took one of my creep alts (which I started last week to see how long it would take me to cap my audacity) 5 days to cap my audacity. My freep, took me 4 days, without trading in gear which would have been lower than 35k comms because of the 10% discount.
    I have lots of toons on a couple of servers, all fully geared, with full audacity, and they wreck faces. I'm not the only one, there are loads of freeps such as myself who are fully geared. So gear is not the problem.

True.. but in saying that you must realize that creep side isnt all - powerful.. their problems stem from a Lack of communication between tribes .. or one tribe using the other ect ect ect ...
    Like thetruthinator stated, MB and BH communicate just fine. There is no lack of communication on creepside.

. see but when you lead like that.. you play on the fear of other players not wanting to get booted... I would rather earn the heart and respect of the other player.. because then they will be more apt to follow me on whichever scheme I come up with.... it's two different philosophies of leading, both are good and bad in different areas ... i have chosen the latter way... and always will....ask around in my tribe to even the new joiners... I'm sure they can give you a better idea of how I lead.. good and bad
    I've already got a dose of your leading techniques on creepside a while ago.

I hope this answered your questions... sorry for any grammar mistakes... its late!!!
    I had no questions. They were rhetorical.

your a funny guy... give ya props there...
    Thank you.

Freeps are OP despite much of the crying that the opposite is true. You should be glad that there are not only creeps still playing on Ark, but these creeps pose a challenge. Seems to be the only end game content left and it's restricted to this server. Seriously considering a transfer to Ark for that reason.

Can't we have honest discussions anymore without saying the other side is crying?

Got my hard drive in! Be back our there tonight hopefully. Any Creeps who need to work on Warden slayer keep an eye out for me lol.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Can't we have honest discussions anymore without saying the other side is crying?

Got my hard drive in! Be back our there tonight hopefully. Any Creeps who need to work on Warden slayer keep an eye out for me lol.
    Looking forward to seeing you there Glorno. I do need more wardens for my slayer deed, but more importantly, you're a hobbit. I do enjoy feasting on hobbits.

Looking forward to seeing you there Glorno. I do need more wardens for my slayer deed, but more importantly, you're a hobbit. I do enjoy feasting on hobbits.
    That's nice of you. I have no idea who you are besides what looks to be an anonymous troll, so happy hunting whoever you are!
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    That's nice of you. I have no idea who you are besides what looks to be an anonymous troll, so happy hunting whoever you are!
    I'm not a troll, but I'm flattered you think so.

I'm not a troll, but I'm flattered you think so.
    He didn't say he thought you were a troll, dumb dumb. He suggested your posts make you look like one. So unless you can read minds you're just wrong because you don't know what he was thinking through that post. What's even worse is that you misread something and felt flattered about it, what is wrong with you?

/bored

Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    He didn't say he thought you were a troll, dumb dumb. He suggested your posts make you look like one. So unless you can read minds you're just wrong because you don't know what he was thinking through that post. What's even worse is that you misread something and felt flattered about it, what is wrong with you?

/bored
    He said I appeared to be one, close enough. Anything else you'd like to add?

Thanks for the fun fights last night Freeps ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Thanks for the fun fights last night Freeps ^_^
    Arle...you sig looks like you ate some bad fish and are about to hurl. Whats up with the green face?????
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000003b1b0/01000/signature.png]Quttidebachi[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by QuttideBachi View Post
    Arle...you sig looks like you ate some bad fish and are about to hurl. Whats up with the green face?????
    Oh poop. It's not a green face, it's the lighting >.<

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    Oh poop. It's not a green face, it's the lighting >.<
    Right. Arlie's face is usually blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fafoo View Post
    Right. Arlie's face is usually blue.
    I have come to the conclusion that ya'll are all jealous. :P

MB and BH do communicate just fine. But make no mistake to understand a few things...

We don't help each other (in most cases) unless we are outnumbered and forced to. I mean really now... you think we want to all share points and glory?

Secondly, many moons ago a user channel was created to keep tribe talk seperate from ooc.

Lastly... make no mistake, many MB and BH disslike each other... but when needed we know how to work together. The key ingredient that all freeps have lacked since MeW ruled the lands.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    MB and BH do communicate just fine. But make no mistake to understand a few things...

We don't help each other (in most cases) unless we are outnumbered and forced to. I mean really now... you think we want to all share points and glory?

Secondly, many moons ago a user channel was created to keep tribe talk seperate from ooc.

Lastly... make no mistake, many MB and BH disslike each other... but when needed we know how to work together. The key ingredient that all freeps have lacked since MeW ruled the lands.
    I like all of you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    P.S. And since you can't play your toon well enough to take me up on my 1v1 offer,
    Yet another challenge to a 1vs1. Rage level (RED) confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthinator View Post
    Yet another challenge to a 1vs1. Rage level (RED) confirmed.

Asa never tires of trolling. It's obviously needless to offer you any more opportunities to try to back up your big talk with action because you duck every opportunity to do so......... cluck, cluck, cluck. I like fried chicken a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    Asa never tires of trolling.
    So much rage that you don't use English words...Asa?

Quote Originally Posted by nouri
    you duck every opportunity to do so
    You do realize if I agreed to a 1vs1 then I wouldn't be unbeknownst to you. I prefer our 1vs1s when you are ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by nouri
    cluck, cluck, cluck. I like fried chicken a lot
    Last edited by TheTruthinator; Jan 14 2014 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post

I think I'll pull a Cintona and not separate my commentary simply because I'm lazy. I haven't seen you out in the moors lately. If you have, you would see that we actually help each other quite a bit as of late. Maybe not so much as to the actual fights but we tell each other where the freeps are.

I like most of the members of MB, I have had no problems with any of them. I think the only problem is you. On creepside there is no lack of communication, nor is there this sense of animosity that you made it out to be. On freepside, I don't think the problem is lack of communication per se. I think it's more of a lack of strong leadership. Have no heals and no minstrel wants to heal? Boot them. Have a hunter pinging his/her own targets? Boot them. Have people who don't have the 68% mount and is constantly being the fat kid and getting picked off by wargs? Boot them. Being a stronger leader and having good target callers, focus firing, these are all things that make a side successful. All qualities that craids have and fraids lack.

I think I'll pull a Cintona and not separate my commentary simply because I'm lazy. I haven't seen you out in the moors lately. If you have, you would see that we actually help each other quite a bit as of late. Maybe not so much as to the actual fights but we tell each other where the freeps are.

I like most of the members of MB, I have had no problems with any of them. I think the only problem is you. On creepside there is no lack of communication, nor is there this sense of animosity that you made it out to be.

Thank you for reinforcing what I was initially saying. Our tribes do communicate... as I stated. As far as you thinking nobody has had any problems besides me? That's fine if you want to pin it all on me. I'd mail you a cookie if I could.

Page 233 of 274 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 243 ... LastLast