We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 225 of 274 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 235 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

  1. #5601
    Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    Thorgum aren't you that guy that used to just whine incessantly about hunters? You seriously spend so much time on the forums, read what pork wrote and look how cynical and hubristic your reply was. Get over yourself buddy, you're not a big deal.
    Im going to do you a favor and post a link http://dictionary.reference.com/ next time you attempt to reply/troll you might want to look up the words youre using. Incessantly would mean I would still be posting right now, which of course is incorrect you know unending. Protip, try not to use big words out of context in reply to people who are smarter then you. Youll always look stupid. I read what he wrote, I spent 2 minutes on the text and consideration of the point, suggesting my reply is cynical suggests you understand what my intent was. You don't, and since you didn't ask one can only deduce that you pulled your head from your rectum for a moment or two to attempt a face saving reply. I haven't been on the forums in months and I certainly wasn't on the forums when I was in group killing fail wardens. Of course im a big deal, im a big enough deal for you to reply too genius. Clearly if what I am saying had no validity you wouldn't reply, given your grasp of words... amirite?
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Aug 20 2013 at 07:37 PM.

  2. #5602
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Im going to do you a favor and post a link http://dictionary.reference.com/ next time you attempt to reply/troll you might want to look up the words youre using. Incessantly would mean I would still be posting right now, which of course is incorrect you know unending. Protip, try not to use big words out of content in reply to people who are smarter then you. Youll always look stupid. I read what he wrote, I spent 2 minutes on the text and consideration of the point, suggesting my reply is cynical suggests you understand what my intent was. You don't, and since you didn't ask one can only deduce that you pulled your head from your rectum for a moment or two to attempt a face saving reply. I haven't been on the forums in months and I certainly wasn't on the forums when I was in group killing fail wardens. Of course im a big deal, im a big enough deal for you to reply too genius. Clearly if what I am saying had no validity you wouldn't reply, given your grasp of words... amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Incessantly would mean I would still be posting right now
    Next time try reading the post. I'll help you find what you missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    Thorgum aren't you that guy that used to just whine incessantly about hunters? You seriously spend so much time on the forums, read what pork wrote and look how cynical and hubristic your reply was. Get over yourself buddy, you're not a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    that guy that used to just whine incessantly about hunters?
    Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    that used to just whine incessantly
    Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    used to

    And yes, I can actually suggest that what you wrote is cynical. You don't need the intent of a post to describe the attitude of it. Saying you're smart is a subjective term(this actually shows you really are pretty hubristic), I'm sure you're smarter than me in somethings but you're clearly lacking in reading and understanding.

    Save face meant I wrote something that bashed my own image and I wrote something to try and recover it, seeing as how I wrote only one post its impossible to say that I tried to save face, nice try though. When people see me and say hi, and I reply and say hi back, that doesn't quite mean they're a big deal like you illogically and wrongly suggested (A big deal doesn't actually exist, its always just been a term for people with inflated egos). As much as you wanna try and think that validity constitutes a reply, it doesn't. Saying that it does is simply illogical, kinda like how you wrote a whole post off of something you didn't even read and or understand. At this point you could make a face saving reply.

  3. #5603
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Im going to do you a favor and post a link http://dictionary.reference.com/ next time you attempt to reply/troll you might want to look up the words youre using. Incessantly would mean I would still be posting right now, which of course is incorrect you know unending. Protip, try not to use big words out of content in reply to people who are smarter then you. Youll always look stupid. I read what he wrote, I spent 2 minutes on the text and consideration of the point, suggesting my reply is cynical suggests you understand what my intent was. You don't, and since you didn't ask one can only deduce that you pulled your head from your rectum for a moment or two to attempt a face saving reply. I haven't been on the forums in months and I certainly wasn't on the forums when I was in group killing fail wardens. Of course im a big deal, im a big enough deal for you to reply too genius. Clearly if what I am saying had no validity you wouldn't reply, given your grasp of words... amirite?
    Aside from the huge ego, what really stood out in your postings was the awful punctuation! Protip, as you like to say. I’d suggest that you get a good book on grammar and punctuation. Is English your native language?

    Oh, one other thing. As far as the "I haven't been on the forums in months" claim, I see more than forty postings by you in the forums since 8/1. Prior to 8/1, your last posting was on 4/19. For someone who likes to post as much as you do, was that lack of activity in the forums between May and July a result of being banned for inflammatory postings?
    Last edited by Nouri; Aug 19 2013 at 09:30 AM.

  4. #5604
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    What a depressing reply. Really, when youre being engaged in the manner my reply was framed its often a great catalyst to enhance the PvP. You made a few crucial errors, you explained yourself thereby empowering me. Ive only been on the server a short time you could have taken the opportunity to spout off the typical meme's about playstyle, longevity etc. I came here with the expectation of a higher level of play, in and out of the game. So far id say it hasn't been bad, the freeps aren't horrible there are only 3/4 of the raids that are soloing within the group. Cheerios aren't good for you, anything with more then 3 ingredients in it wasn't really intended to be consumed by humans. Anyway this tragic response is a great indication of how far most freep players have fallen. If turbine makes the game any easier a "good fight" will be the 2 R4 wargs that die when you flip TA.
    "Aside from the huge ego, what really stood out in your postings was the awful punctuation! Pro tip, as you like to say. I’d suggest that you get a good book on grammar and punctuation. Is English your native language?" - Cas

    Dear Thorgrum, or Bushogg-1 am I correct?

    Is there a method to the madness with these posts at all, or do you enjoy just to see/ hear yourself talk so much that you've annoyed THE most PATIENT and KIND person in this game??

    I would suggest a quick plan of action which includes not putting your big shoe in your even bigger mouth. And apologizing for getting people fired up about stuff you really don't understand, and finally I would suggest getting off the forums and playing out in the arkenstone moors more often, make your name mean something , which right now it doesn't .. and when it finally does, then you can run your mouth !!

  5. #5605
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    963

    2timesinarow

    sunday early raid at delving..pew pew we freep burning tree down..kb by a warg....well thats ok ...we move to center boss pew pew we are doing this..-this mini melted,git back in time - omg we survived hordes of salamanders ...$&&_@@$&_$&$&$$)):;"..kb by a BA.... loooooool....turbine fix middle boss !!!!!!!!!! really it sycks to have it stilen by any if the sides ..was really fun moment!!!...

  6. #5606
    Good fights tonight had fun trying to out heal your raid focus fire! Good job all and see you out there!

  7. #5607
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    sunday early raid at delving..pew pew we freep burning tree down..kb by a warg....well thats ok ...we move to center boss pew pew we are doing this..-this mini melted,git back in time - omg we survived hordes of salamanders ...$&&_@@$&_$&$&$$)):;"..kb by a BA.... loooooool....turbine fix middle boss !!!!!!!!!! really it sycks to have it stilen by any if the sides ..was really fun moment!!!...
    Yes my evil Plans worked to perfection!!! Skuggilogi a R6 BA in my group actually got the KB on the tree. But pulling every NPC I could find and suiciding into your ball of freeps was totally my highlight of the month. I wasn't even trying to get the KB for middle... was just trying to create massive chaos. You can thank Ashurt who was solo at the time for the KB

    I give props to those freeps that stayed around after having both perks stolen. Must have been highly frustrating.

  8. #5608
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    2,238
    I don't normally repost articles, but thought this was a good one.
    http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cf...P-For-All.html

    Plus I really liked the picture:
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

  9. #5609



    This is how I heal stack

  10. #5610
    Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    Is there a method to the madness with these posts at all, or do you enjoy just to see/ hear yourself talk so much that you've annoyed THE most PATIENT and KIND person in this game??

    I would suggest a quick plan of action which includes not putting your big shoe in your even bigger mouth. And apologizing for getting people fired up about stuff you really don't understand, and finally I would suggest getting off the forums and playing out in the arkenstone moors more often, make your name mean something , which right now it doesn't .. and when it finally does, then you can run your mouth !!
    It means enough where the most patient and kind person in the game is replying to me. Which clearly would mean hes overly emotional *shrug* I never empower others, if he does that's his problem there is an ignore function if he isn't smart enough to figure it out shoot me a PM I'll hold his fragile hand through the whole thing. In terms of making my name mean something, let me give you some advice. Its not about recognition, living up to what other people think is good play, its about maximizing your entertainment. This helps me maximize my entertainment, I get a particular kick from people who, in reply to me, infer how unimportant I am. Of course it means something to you, youre choosing to reply. My expectation is people who are smart enough to turn on a PC can discern whom they want to interact with and in what vein. If you don't like what your reading, don't read it.

  11. #5611
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post
    This is how I heal stack
    I have the power! Aye, the quickening that empowers me! I feel everything! I know... I know everything! I am everything!
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

  12. #5612
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1

    Windybear

    Anyone interested in purchasing Windybears Loremaster account?

  13. #5613

    When you know you've struck a cord...



    Forums are picking up some steam. Now...back to your regular scheduled programming!

  14. #5614
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    963

    so cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post



    This is how I heal stack
    this is the most beautiful thing i have seen in this tread last few days...well i hope someday i can get advice from the artistic bh defis of how to play a decent defi !

  15. #5615
    Quote Originally Posted by thorgrum
    Finally a parting gift to the fail, cry baby freeps of Arkenstone.... Creeps of Arkenstone, defeating freeps over and over and over is no longer enough, we have to crush their spirits.
    Welcome to Arkenstone! I, for one, welcome someone who is willing to stir up the pot and get into the faces of some of these obvious full time freeps who are clearly hatin. Another experienced pvper is always welcomed on creepside, especially one who shares in our disdain of freeps and enjoys watching them squirm on the forums.

    Never understood why everyone wants to get along so well, leaving our forums with nothing but "Grats on Rank" and "Great fights last night" threads. People complain that our boards are boring and uninteresting, and when someone comes along and breathes some life into them, they are attacked by grammar nazis and the be-nice police.

    Many expansions ago I used to play both sides and went out of my way to please both my freep and creep friends to ensure that I was always well liked. I got tired of the "man why'd you kill me, we're suppose to be friends as*****!" lines. I grew a spine and thicker skin, I suggest others do the same.

  16. #5616
    Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    At the end of the day the side with more healers win. Its failed pvmp at its finest.
    This.
    Imbalance is best by test. Healing RKs make creeps log, 30+creeps make freeps log lol.

    The dauntless are all on other games according to dhorien. And lol Bloodloaf I never again wanna fight you in gambler, those 2v2s could have gone on forever.
    Last edited by colefire2; Aug 22 2013 at 02:19 AM.

  17. #5617
    Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    Welcome to Arkenstone! I, for one, welcome someone who is willing to stir up the pot and get into the faces of some of these obvious full time freeps who are clearly hatin. Another experienced pvper is always welcomed on creepside, especially one who shares in our disdain of freeps and enjoys watching them squirm on the forums.

    Never understood why everyone wants to get along so well, leaving our forums with nothing but "Grats on Rank" and "Great fights last night" threads. People complain that our boards are boring and uninteresting, and when someone comes along and breathes some life into them, they are attacked by grammar nazis and the be-nice police.

    Many expansions ago I used to play both sides and went out of my way to please both my freep and creep friends to ensure that I was always well liked. I got tired of the "man why'd you kill me, we're suppose to be friends as*****!" lines. I grew a spine and thicker skin, I suggest others do the same.
    Generally freeps don't like things to be made harder. The game is getting easier with each expansion, I mean have you done BFE.... Kill two trolls and watch out for a catapult that produces a huge square on the ground prior so you can run away. Rebuild hytbold, grind dailies for proc bonus's, Necklaces getting kbs.... Its not hard to play a freep in any aspect of the game with the exception of the moors IF creepside is organized with a good disbursement of toons. Even then a freep raid that fills its roles correctly should be able to get kills and hold their own if not dominate. So someone sees fail and points it out and all hell breaks loose, they don't know what to do, the boat has been rocked. I cant imagine it not getting easier for freeps (maybe the next gold rings will have 2 procs each?) but this is bad. I mean 10+ high ranked freeps, high end gear and they get minimal kills..... I saw 15 of them sitting at GV waiting for a raid leader to come on, they wiped over and over after he did. Let them send the grammar Nazi's and the be-nice police, that's all they got man. Very unimpressed

  18. #5618
    Take note of this one Turbine. We need a creep side heal debuff. It isn't unusual to see a group with 2 dps and 4 healers on Ark.

    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor1 View Post



    This is how I heal stack

  19. #5619
    Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    Next time try reading the post. I'll help you find what you missed.






    And yes, I can actually suggest that what you wrote is cynical. You don't need the intent of a post to describe the attitude of it. Saying you're smart is a subjective term(this actually shows you really are pretty hubristic), I'm sure you're smarter than me in somethings but you're clearly lacking in reading and understanding.

    Save face meant I wrote something that bashed my own image and I wrote something to try and recover it, seeing as how I wrote only one post its impossible to say that I tried to save face, nice try though. When people see me and say hi, and I reply and say hi back, that doesn't quite mean they're a big deal like you illogically and wrongly suggested (A big deal doesn't actually exist, its always just been a term for people with inflated egos). As much as you wanna try and think that validity constitutes a reply, it doesn't. Saying that it does is simply illogical, kinda like how you wrote a whole post off of something you didn't even read and or understand. At this point you could make a face saving reply.
    You looked up the word right? You noted it means continual or not ceasing.I don't need to save face, I've underlined and bolded the relevant section of your post as to why. Something you couldn't possibly know, please tell me more about ego. Should I post the link to the dictionary again so you can look that word up too? In the context used here its related to "self importance", you know like telling someone, absolutely what action they took and what they thought about it (something you couldn't possibly know without asking). When you speak in absolutes about what someone understands or thinks in the manner you did, you forfeit credibility.

    I win, get used to it.

  20. #5620
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    You looked up the word right? You noted it means continual or not ceasing.I don't need to save face, I've underlined and bolded the relevant section of your post as to why. Something you couldn't possibly know, please tell me more about ego. Should I post the link to the dictionary again so you can look that word up too? In the context used here its related to "self importance", you know like telling someone, absolutely what action they took and what they thought about it (something you couldn't possibly know without asking). When you speak in absolutes about what someone understands or thinks in the manner you did, you forfeit credibility.

    I win, get used to it.
    You used to whine incessantly about hunters= You used to continuously without interruption whine about hunters. This still works, nice try though! I think you just went into a dictionary and read a textbook definition, if you read examples on it you would notice that there isn't such a thing that persists incessantly throughout time as your suggesting now.

    I assumed you didn't read and or understand my post because all your reply did was try and derail what I said with a faulty point of me using a word incorrectly. All your post said was "you used a word wrong, therefor I'm smarter because of that", therefor I concluded you were ego tripping.
    In arguments, the only absolutes are facts. Anything else is an assumption, your posts did nothing to refute my assumption that you were just a troll with an ego. Every single one of your posts has something that either demeans someone else or an attempt to bolster yourself (don't use __ against smarter people, "I win, get used to it" for example).

    Theres nothing wrong with an ego, you look dumb when you try and hide it.
    Last edited by colefire2; Aug 23 2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: I look dumb when I forget a word.

  21. #5621
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    963

    are we in class?

    if so(to ad to this scholarly discussion) i will like to point out a bit of postmodern thinking (my twisted interpretation)...dictionaries are the cementery of language ..live language lives in the everyday practice ..and second theres no absoulutes , theres no guiding principle ,theres no whole or certanty of time ....SO ,No one WINS ! ....

  22. #5622
    my uncle beats you all at scrabble, and your mum etc etc, and you are all terrible at pvp and stuff, and you are all very bad players, and l2p and whatever.

  23. #5623
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyturack View Post
    my uncle beats you all at scrabble, and your mum etc etc, and you are all terrible at pvp and stuff, and you are all very bad players, and l2p and whatever.
    Aww...I miss you too. Play your warden some time, I want to try you again 1v1.

  24. #5624
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyturack View Post
    my uncle beats you all at scrabble, and your mum etc etc, and you are all terrible at pvp and stuff, and you are all very bad players, and l2p and whatever.
    Participation in Rank Farming is an abuse of our game mechanics, and against our rules. Customer Service can identify this behavior and will take the appropriate action on both accounts involved, based on our findings. This activity can also be reported to the in-game staff for review.
    Link found here: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...47#post6890047

    I will always beat you.

  25. #5625
    lol the day you ever finally manage to beat me at anything I will go jump off a bridge or something due to the shame

 

 
Page 225 of 274 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 235 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload