We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 220 of 274 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

I think if we all listen to this type of music there will be no more bickering or drama:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=african+t ribal+orchestra

seriously though, that's some great stuff

reminds me of some of the music in one of those disney movies...madagascar maybe? or lion king?

anyway, listen to that and you'll no longer feel like stabbing each other
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Can't wait to farm a freaver account, call it 1 vs 1 then lose a little bit just to make it look like i'm not farming. Best way to get my captain banner, KB deeds and first age symbols.
    Doctor, Professional, SOCRATES INFLUENCED, You should listen to me because I said so in this signature. Dr. Athlete. Model Elitist Casual Mrnarfy.

If you know your farming who are you trying to fool yourself? Seriously man that is a tough feet trying to trick ones own self out of knowing something, maybe it comes easier to some then others...................
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

I'd like to take a moment to thank Jarheld for staying out tonight and contributing to The Cause. Gallmir showed up but a little too late to donate enough. There may have been a hunter, but that's got to be an illusion because dwarf hunters are little more than a myth. Went extinct around 2010, if I remember correctly.

Only 7 more dwarves to T1 slayer and I'd like to get it legit before the update Monday. So if you're trying to decide which to play this weekend, dwarf or other, go with dwarf. Feed the BA.
    Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (resting) BA
    Clarysta
    - Lvl 105 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4
    Twitter - @clarystainsun

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    I'd like to take a moment to thank Jarheld for staying out tonight and contributing to The Cause. Gallmir showed up but a little too late to donate enough. There may have been a hunter, but that's got to be an illusion because dwarf hunters are little more than a myth. Went extinct around 2010, if I remember correctly.

Only 7 more dwarves to T1 slayer and I'd like to get it legit before the update Monday. So if you're trying to decide which to play this weekend, dwarf or other, go with dwarf. Feed the BA.
    Once upon a time there was this goofy looking dwarf mini that rode around on a goat solo in a red dress think she got locked up for failing to adhear to the piracy warnings on copy righted material if she was still around you could get 7 kills in a half hour or less but then again you said you wanted to get it legit so you would probally feel dirty killing her to get the deed miss ya C hope all is well and you are having fun.
    ~Cazper~

So has the age old question of why creeps group up and sit in front of ec to farm solo freeps been answered yet?
    Jag

To get to the other side of the road!
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

If you're gonna initiate an attack against someone on the other side, don't be a freakin pansy and run off to your friend(s) when it becomes evident that you're not going to get a kill in a few seconds. If you're THAT afraid of dying, stick to pve where things are easier.

so sick of people starting a fight and then running off.....
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    If you're gonna initiate an attack against someone on the other side, don't be a freakin pansy and run off to your friend(s) when it becomes evident that you're not going to get a kill in a few seconds. If you're THAT afraid of dying, stick to pve where things are easier.

Yeah, especially all those dogs who run off

Hehe... about 25 different Wargs came to mind when I read this.
    Behni - R10
    Skimble - R8

Quote Originally Posted by fulred View Post
    Yeah, especially all those dogs who run off
    I agree. Neither side should be doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashal View Post
    Hehe... about 25 different Wargs came to mind when I read this.

YOU!!!

Say away from my Tharros!!

Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Cool

/shiver

Behni - R10
    Skimble - R8

So to liven up our moors and bring new life to the much neglected norbog areas, I think we creeps should be able to throw norbogs at freeps. For example, this could be a LM on the receiving end of such a skill (artist's interpretation):

http://imageshack.us/a/img28/7802/crabs.png

If you don't support this new skill, your opinion doesn't count.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

YOU!!!

Say away from my Tharros!!

Stand back, Behni, I got this for you.
    Clarysta
    Twitter - @clarystainsun

whatever.

I bought gloves in the Turbine store. I can take you both.

Bring it on.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

OMG, best posts ever

[FYMF squad] Killabees

whatever.

Bring it on.
    Here's me rocking the full PVMP set:

IN YO FACE!
    Clarysta
    Twitter - @clarystainsun

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post
    Here's me rocking the full PVMP set:

IN YO FACE!

That's sad. You only had enough TP to get the basic pvmp set. But I bought the elite set and it came with a club:

Sucks for you!

But look on the bright side. It's not as bad as the time when you bought the morroval costume from the store thinking it would let you fly across the moors:

fail.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

whatever.

Bring it on.
    It's OK. I am an LM, my pets have ninja skills..

Behni - R10
    Skimble - R8

Quote Originally Posted by Ashal View Post
    It's OK. I am an LM, my pets have ninja skills..

I saw your bear trying to use his ninja skills in a fight yesterday.....

I don't think I have anything to worry about.

By the way, your bear lost.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Judging from the chatter on this forum of late, our moors is on a steady decline with an occasional good day tossed in here and there. Thoughts on how to improve this other than stop with the small healing groups that are difficult to counter with a equal sized creep group?
    Druzik

Unfortunately, just as creeps were OP last update, freeps are OP this update. I will tell you that same sized groups are still competitive if all the classes are played well. Omani, Ungoliar, Sineater, few dogs and reaver or two were giving us a lot of trouble yesterday. I understand these guys are high ranked and very good at their classes but the correct composition works wonders.

Grab a Warleader and defiler, find a dog that knows how to interrupt/stun correctly and go to town. And for goodness sakes, coordinate with each other. There is nothing worse than having plenty of people to win but going in two separate directions. We had around 7(four of us grouped)vs15-18 at WTAB yesterday and were fine with just cappy heals for a while because there was just no coordination whatsoever.

When we went for a flank at South Beach and you guys sandwiched us, we wiped which I am assuming was the result of some kind of coordination. Tactics work miracles. Don't lose hope. I run around getting mopped up on my hunter all the time so I know how it feels.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000014aa85/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I found that the best way to play now is leave 1 OP red, and wait for it to flip, that way I dont have to run around the map looking for freeps. When the Freepraid zerg is missing, flip 1 of the 4 Ops they have, and wait, you will find them all.

[FYMF squad] Killabees

I found that the best way to play now is to leave a few creeps from the creep zergball alive/let them run away otherwise they'll log. When the craidraid zerg is missing, they got wiped and logged off.

p.s. Let's see if this gets the forums kicking again
    Last edited by fulred; May 24 2013 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fulred View Post
    I found that the best way to play now is to leave a few creeps from the creep zergball alive/let them run away otherwise they'll log. When the craidraid zerg is missing, they got wiped and logged off.

p.s. Let's see if this gets the forums kicking again
    Oh you must be referring to the 8-10 that Morgul Blades tries to put together everynight. I was talking about the 20 freeps that login every evening and flip the map entirely blue then log out. I flip something red once in a while to piss em off so they cant log.

thats not including the small group you guys try to bring out fred

[FYMF squad] Killabees

Page 220 of 274 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 230 270 ... LastLast