We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 206 of 274 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 216 256 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Lol when akart chimes in and sersi agrees then implies hes one of the best, im done with this conversation. Delusional doesnt even beging to describe this mess of wargs.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Imdabes, imdabes, imdabesssssssss
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Had a blast out there tonight; many thanks to both creeps and freeps who made it fun for a lil ole chimptard like me. Cheers!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000006ad9/signature.png]Feristahl[/charsig]

Well, In reading this last whole page I scratched my head twice and my nuts once. Not sure what anyone is talking about.

Creeps still getting three times the pay for twice the suckage is all I gather from reading... :P
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    Well, In reading this last whole page I scratched my head twice and my nuts once. Not sure what anyone is talking about.

Creeps still getting three times the pay for twice the suckage is all I gather from reading... :P
    Its really simple actually, just think of it as an elementary school conflict

So theres this kid who steals cookies and runs, sometimes he gets the cookie or sometimes he gets part of the cookie or he runs when he realizes he just ain't getting that cookie. His nickname was the cookiemonster(not lugbugdush) and he is known for stealing peoples cookies and running away when the kid tells on him. Well one day, someone stole his cookie, and ran. So cookiemonster threw a fit and cried about not getting to have a cookie, now no one could understood why he would call someone out for stealing his cookie because he stole everyones cookies when he ran. So everyone just said nonsense! Then cookiemonster argued and tried to justify this particular outrage which also made no sense and called out others and said its hard stealing cookies, so what happened then is everyone realized cookiemonster just needs a nap and moved on with their day. So the moral of the story is sometimes you may win and get the cookie, or sometimes they may just run away and laugh at you when you whine about it.

This is what I'm getting out of it
    Jag

Wargs and reavers, key turn more...it puts a smile on my face.

Also, nice story Jag, the cookie monster is a pro key turner.
    Last edited by FlyPhish; Jan 25 2013 at 03:27 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208010000259748/signature.png]Huntemup[/charsig]

Finally an explanation as to why the damn cookie jar is always empty.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000011de2f/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I'm a key turner.........perhaps I should learn to mouse turn but on ark vs the rabble it just aint fair.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Quote Originally Posted by bastiat1 View Post
    This thread hasn't been this good since Flaky was around.
    Actually the original Ettenmoors thread was the best. This one, and the one before it, and I think the one before that (I lost count as they kept getting deleted) just didn't stand up to the original thread, which I believe was the longest thread in the lotro forums at the time. Then suddenly *poof* it was gone.

There was mud slinging back then, but at least then there were more people slinging the mud. Now it seems it's just the same relatively small number of people complaining about the same relatively small number of things.

Where is the diverse drama encompassing a few dozen people? I've seen very little of it in "that other game", so I thought I'd come here for it. Y'all are letting me down. Pick up the pace a little, eh?
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Well, I don't even bother with keyboard turning, personally I just slam my head into the keyboard and roll it from side to side when I fight, and still win all the time in those 3-50v1's . Thank god warden is such a simple class, or this playstyle might not have been an option for me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000021f21e/signature.png]Vyturack[/charsig]
    ''Scissors are OP, rock is fine.'' - Paper

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    Actually the original Ettenmoors thread was the best. This one, and the one before it, and I think the one before that (I lost count as they kept getting deleted) just didn't stand up to the original thread, which I believe was the longest thread in the lotro forums at the time. Then suddenly *poof* it was gone.

There was mud slinging back then, but at least then there were more people slinging the mud. Now it seems it's just the same relatively small number of people complaining about the same relatively small number of things.

Where is the diverse drama encompassing a few dozen people? I've seen very little of it in "that other game", so I thought I'd come here for it. Y'all are letting me down. Pick up the pace a little, eh?
    There's just nothing good going on atm Gassy....BUT...when are you coming back to join us eh??
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    There's just nothing good going on atm Gassy....BUT...when are you coming back to join us eh??
    I'm enjoying that other game, but I do miss those awesome BH groups. I even miss Irish's incredibly sexist jokes.

With a bit (or a lot) of luck, Turbine will give you guys some moors lovin at some point. Y'all certainly deserve it.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

13. For those freeps interested I'm setting up a sparring tournament next sunday.
    10g wager that goes into a pot, winner takes the pot.
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...ing-tournament
    Last edited by radspakr; Jan 28 2013 at 03:04 PM.
    The Lone Wolf
    Radspakr 85 Guardian,Haluilas 82 LM, Varri 65 Champ

Thanks to all the freeps that came out last night. We had the outnumber buff for a while but still managed to do alright. Loving all the minstrels that do no healing and lots of rezzing!! Big shout out goes to Dren! Creep sides #1 ally.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    Thanks to all the freeps that came out last night. We had the outnumber buff for a while but still managed to do alright. Loving all the minstrels that do no healing and lots of rezzing!! Big shout out goes to Dren! Creep sides #1 ally.
    Jesus tell me about it
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000083fbc/01007/signature.png]Tyronetheone[/charsig]

'Chosen to Serve, Inspired to Lead'

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    I like the nights where a mini can sit out of combat and rez more pts for us
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

so creep solo kill today, 415 points on flagley.
    Highest solo kill on my lm, wasnt much more then 100.
    2hours on my warg and more then twice as many points as i got on my lm all day.

No wonder all of these scrubs are getting there ranks...
    Jag

Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    so creep solo kill today, 415 points on flagley.
    Highest solo kill on my lm, wasnt much more then 100.
    2hours on my warg and more then twice as many points as i got on my lm all day.

No wonder all of these scrubs are getting there ranks...
    awesome post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/mUZJhh8.png[/img]
    [FYMF squad] Killabees

Had a ton of fun tonight. Everyone on both sides was very aggressive and nobody hugged npcs. Got tons of kills and got killed even more but it was a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankj45 View Post
    awesome post
    Well hes got a point xD There are a ton of really really bad creeps that are high rank because of the new system...like some of the recent gratz thread people!
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    Well hes got a point xD There are a ton of really really bad creeps that are high rank because of the new system...like some of the recent gratz thread people!
    Couldn't agree more. Creep rank pretty much lost any value it might have had in terms of representing any sense of achievement or skill it had.

I guess those good creeps will have to just be remembered in the minds of those who fought them and ever said, man that was a !@#$ good fight with that guy/girl.

In reference to renown/infamy per kill -

Creeps have 4/5 of the keeps I would wager 85% of the time. This means 80% more infamy for a kill. Couple that with a couple Delving bosses, boost, and relic and creeps get as high as 200% gains at times.

You killed Flagley, who I have not see in the RvR stuff lately so he could have been worth some points. Who did you solo kill on the LM? If it was some greenie that had been having a bad day, then yea, you got &&&& point cause he wasn't worth much, and you didn't have any buffs.

All I am saying here is Freeps can get the same buffs if they choose to, you have to be willing to take keeps and HOLD them. If you are not interested in PvEing for those buffs then don't bother, but don't come here and complain either.

In this game, rank has never meant you were good. Its a place holder for how long you have been out here. Dont get me wrong, I am not trying to take anything away from those players that are good, just that even before the gain changes, you still had high ranked freeps and creeps that were bads.

anyway, just my 2c, see you out there.
    Last edited by jdwhiskey1978; Jan 29 2013 at 11:17 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001685d8/signature.png]Shaknasty[/charsig]

Im worth about 5pts, it may have been me they killed

Awesome night yesterday though, good work from both side.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100002081e2/signature.png]Meatbagz[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by jdwhiskey1978 View Post
    In reference to renown/infamy per kill -

Creeps have 4/5 of the keeps I would wager 85% of the time. This means 80% more infamy for a kill. Couple that with a couple Delving bosses, boost, and relic and creeps get as high as 200% gains at times.

You killed Flagley, who I have not see in the RvR stuff lately so he could have been worth some points. Who did you solo kill on the LM? If it was some greenie that had been having a bad day, then yea, you got &&&& point cause he wasn't worth much, and you didn't have any buffs.

All I am saying here is Freeps can get the same buffs if they choose to, you have to be willing to take keeps and HOLD them. If you are not interested in PvEing for those buffs then don't bother, but don't come here and complain either.

In this game, rank has never meant you were good. Its a place holder for how long you have been out here. Dont get me wrong, I am not trying to take anything away from those players that are good, just that even before the gain changes, you still had high ranked freeps and creeps that were bads.

anyway, just my 2c, see you out there.
    Most freeps come to the moors to have a break from the rather boring pve-ing, not to start taking keeps and killing trees etc.
    Turbine should never have introduced this new system, it doesn't make sense that pve-ing in a PVP zone is rewarding and influences PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by fulred View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Creep rank pretty much lost any value it might have had in terms of representing any sense of achievement or skill it had.

I guess those good creeps will have to just be remembered in the minds of those who fought them and ever said, man that was a !@#$ good fight with that guy/girl.
    That's a pretty ignorant statement. Rank never has and never will equate to a person's skill however, simply stating that creep rank no longer represents an achievement, while inferring that freep rank does, is well stupid.

Flipping keeps, killing delving bosses, and holding outposts is now a part of the new Ettenmoors. I hate PvE in the moors as much as you do, and yet I am constantly going down to the delving to secure a buff, because I evolved along with the changes. You still try and hold that "More holy than thou" attitude, where we chastised those that PvE flipped keeps to obtain commendations. If you don't want to get 5 points a kill when you are out there put the effort in and do something that will give you more, don't expect others to do if for you so that you may reap the benefits of the buff.

Sometimes Fred, I think you still live a home with mommy. You want clean underwear but you don't want to have to go through the hassle of washing it yourself so you ask others to do it for you.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Page 206 of 274 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 216 256 ... LastLast