We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 205 of 274 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 215 255 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 6835

Thread: Ettenmoors

Late night group led by Ty was fun, everyone was competent and we (finally) gave the creeps some good fights.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208010000259748/signature.png]Huntemup[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    Maybe you'd see more of what goes on if you didn't spend most of your 'Moors time as splattered hunter bits
    The real question is are these bits bacon flavored?
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

Tsk tsk aktaie, you and chuck are starting to sound the same. Don't make me go back to the naked superhero burglar again to slap you around a bit :P

And who can dislike theiol? Lame you went after him, he doesnt run away and hide in his group fights.
    Jag

Good fights tonight thanks to all who joined the Noldor group out there nice teamwork by all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000009cce0/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

FREEPS: Ohdinn 65 Rune Keeper R-6, Sturrm 65 Captain R-6, Sempirfi 65 Hunter R-7.
    CREEPS: PUNNKD R-6 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    Let me break a couple things down for you so maybe you can comprehend:

1) I don't care about 1v1s, I generally don't engage in "proper" 1v1s and I have made this clear. I will respect 1v1s I see, but I don't care about them the way others on this server do. (Clearly you are still butthurt over the fact that you disrespected a 1v1 and not only got called for it, but ganked for your trouble).

2) Did you also note my infamy gain those couple days I had a 2k rating? It was low, why? Because I was playing my defiler. (Gods forbid I play one of my other creeps when they're close to rank and heaven forbid while I'm on my warg I do my job and scout for the group).

3) You really need to stop making things up when you have no idea what you're talking about. (It makes you look even more... special).

Lastly, you need to get over the fact that you're just upset you can't kill me because I -gasp- use my skills and -double gasp- get heals from my group from time to time. Maybe you'd see more of what goes on if you didn't spend most of your 'Moors time as splattered hunter bits

Once more... try harder next time!
    Your first point is, as usual, another one of your strange delusions. I'm not even going to address the 'no 1v1' stance you have, since you just complained about someone not sticking out a 1v1 that you apparently make a point of avoiding and don't care about, which says a lot more about you than anything I could, so good job you for defeating your own argument.

That spar with Muz wasn't a gank, I spoke to him in tells to reaffirm later and he was asking for a 2v1. I had offered to 1v1 him before and he said he wanted to 2v1 on the grounds that reavers are unbalanced. Maybe you misinterpreted and thought you were being heroic and helping by jumping in for some easy points when people were supposed to be sparring, but sorry, you were just looking for an excuse to go after someone you don't like, which I can't blame you for, as cowardly as it was. I'd say you were the one trying to gank, but you'll just give another distorted reason that you were justified.

Nope, I don't care enough to look that far into it, I just saw your rating and the fact that it got to 2k and stayed there tells me you probably hugged a group or leeched to even get it that high since a single death can drop you 1k+ rating easily. That's pretty much just common knowledge.

And, no, again, your not that big of a threat to anyone so I don't typically even try to kill you, but okay, you leave me in tatters everytime I see the tail end of you running away with your amazing ability to be 'skilled' and click disappear.

btw, your knowledge of first my computer hardware (which you didn't know about), how I play (didn't know that either), and now the amount of time I'm apparently dead leads me to believe you might have an obsession.
    Last edited by Kajil; Jan 24 2013 at 12:42 AM.
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

If only this pvp was ingame.

When in doubt brand up! Heck, brand up anyway...don't wait for doubt.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208010000259748/signature.png]Huntemup[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsbf View Post
    If only this pvp was ingame.
    BOOM.
    [B][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]The spider formerly known as Morthil[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]
    Arkenstone[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Grishlath [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#e6e6fa][SIZE=2]Landroval[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#800000][SIZE=2] - Xenisthis, Raivotar, Skarsgoth, Shaplash
    Primordial Darkness - The One Man Solo Tribe
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#B22222][SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

See the funny thing I as acctually have played a dog succesfully Sersi so I know how ridiculously OP they can be. I know yours isnt but that not the fault of the class but the player. I understand its very easy to judge people out freeping atm while sitting in stealth and choosing your battles but it really make you look incompetent by telling a hunter as an insult they die alot. Of course they die alot they are the easiest class to kill in the moors. This is the main problem with stealth classes its afford the opportunity for those with no skill to build an ego and then flaunt that ego all over the forums. Have a nice day ill be around waiting for that 1 v 1 you arent looking for, but I am.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofPurity View Post
    Keep it up you Arkenstone drama queens you. Most entertaining.
    Is the dqvdq, that's drama queen vs. drama queen for all of those with more bone than brain atop their necks, an expansion for Update 10?
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress? A 4th fix to get Draigoch to "dragon up" that still doesn't fix the persistent bug in the raid is not how I define progress.

Lolol. Theiol your inability to read never ceases to amaze me. The term "1v1" never once hit the screen when I posted about Craigus. Check again, you'll see I never called it a "1v1".

Lol, changing the story now. Let me refresh your memory. GV 1v1s, you and Arlethiel (is that how you spell it) gank Imheretosavetheday, we ask in OOC, he says not 2v1, we jump in and kill you and Arelethiel for it (though I believe she made it to one shots). So really, man, keep your story straight. If anyone, you're the delusional one.

Now you don't? Huh, not that long ago you were obsessed enough to dig up my inactive warg on E.

Rofl. You try, you fail, you try, you fail. Now you're clearly upset you keep failing.

So Speedy Boots, lemme get this straight. If I run around and die a lot and feed you all points.. I'd be a good warg? Thanks for the "tip", but think I'll pass.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Tuesday

Good fights out there creeps I had a lot of fun. I hope to see more action like that. Good job freeps as well for paying attention.

See you all out there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000083fbc/01007/signature.png]Tyronetheone[/charsig]

'Chosen to Serve, Inspired to Lead'

O.k. so the 2k rating is a joke to argue about, Ive gotten 2k twice in 1 day by accident. Than I died and my rating took a crash landing to a whopping 600....

Theiol you're arguing with a warg get over it.

Aktaie, Craigus doesnt fight anybody get over it.

[FYMF squad] Killabees

My favorite part was when Imheretosavetheday wasn't even up at GV and if he was I never noticed or attacked him. Like I said, you were just looking to gank someone in the spars because you know you can't win one by yourself, and even then you ran away and let Muz do the work.

And maybe I can't read (?), but your inability to comprehend is pretty great. I was talking about your comments directed at Derlan, who would wreck you solo on any of his characters. I never even mentioned Craigus.

But you can talk all you want, and I'll just keep playing, because I might fail at arguing, but you fail at playing.
    [center]RIP Character signature generator, June 2013.[/center]
    [center]Theiol, Fervar, Turthonn, and Vanka, [i]retired LOTRO[/i]|Croue, Folter, [i]Rift - Shatterbone shard[/i][/center]

When was this?

Ganking Imheretosavetheday? First of all, I have been asked many times for 1v1s, I don't accept. I do not 1v1 and only once did I 2v1 and that was with a reaver if I remember correctly. I'll stand there for a bit and watch some of the spars but I don't participate, even when asked to join Theiol in a 2v1. I know that I'm not good at PvP on my hunter, and I don't try to deny it, I'm only grinding renown for the sword, I'm almost there and once I am I'll be bringing my minstrel or cappy out instead. But anyways, I also don't gank people standing around. I've seen plenty of people just standing around in places where 1v1s ought not take place but I respect that and I don't interrupt.

This is all ridiculously immature. Theiol I've told you before and this is getting kind of old, you don't like Sersi, ignore her. Same goes for Sersi. I have no opinion of her given that I don't know her, but ya'll are acting pretty immature.

Have a good day.
    Last edited by QueenArleth; Jan 24 2013 at 02:32 PM.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/dc62au.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=#FF00FF]Creeps: Highly Unimpressed, Babyasparagus, Schleichend | Blood Hand[/color]
    [color=#FF00FF]Freeps: Euphonious-1, Enthralling/-1/-2/-3, Mellifluous-1, Tantalizing-1, Xiexieni | Revolution[/color]
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by QueenArleth View Post
    When was this?

Ganking Imheretosavetheday? First of all, I have been asked many times for 1v1s, I don't accept. I do not 1v1 and only once did I 2v1 and that was with a reaver if I remember correctly. I'll stand there for a bit and watch some of the spars but I don't participate, even when asked to join Theiol in a 2v1. I know that I'm not good at PvP on my hunter, and I don't try to deny it, I'm only grinding renown for the sword, I'm almost there and once I am I'll be bringing my minstrel or cappy out instead. But anyways, I also don't gank people standing around. I've seen plenty of people just standing around in places where 1v1s ought not take place but I respect that and I don't interrupt.

This is all ridiculously immature. Theiol I've told you before and this is getting kind of old, you don't like Sersi, ignore her. Same goes for Sersi. I have no opinion of her given that I don't know her, but ya'll are acting pretty immature.

Have a good day.
    I usually don't get into the kiddy drama but why don't you let Theo take care of Theo? he doesn't need his GF coming to his rescue.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000083fbc/01007/signature.png]Tyronetheone[/charsig]

'Chosen to Serve, Inspired to Lead'

Quote Originally Posted by streetrider399 View Post
    I usually don't get into the kiddy drama but why don't you let Theo take care of Theo? he doesn't need his GF coming to his rescue.
    I'm not rescuing anyone. On the contrary, I'm telling him off. I'm commenting on something that involved me given that my name was mentioned, thank you very much.
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/dc62au.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=#FF00FF]Creeps: Highly Unimpressed, Babyasparagus, Schleichend | Blood Hand[/color]
    [color=#FF00FF]Freeps: Euphonious-1, Enthralling/-1/-2/-3, Mellifluous-1, Tantalizing-1, Xiexieni | Revolution[/color]
    [/center]

Right, I'm a horrible player. Thank you for pointing this out to me, Theiol. But keep the tears coming, they fuel my fail, nooby-ness
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Time out! What is this thread supposed to be about?

Is this really 127 pages of primates flinging #2 at each other?

This thread hasn't been this good since Flaky was around.
    Adaaon (Minstrel)
    The Noldor of Arkenstone - an end-game raiding kinship

Dang. I'm missing out on all the good stuff while I'm on vacation. Put it on hold for a week cause I wanna see all this goin down in-game

Happy playing lotro friendos!

(Retired) Arkenstone: Immanitas R12 Burg, Gorbat R12 Reaver, Sueahpro R11 Mini, Falsified R9 RK, -The Blood Hand
    Crickhollow: Orphluk R9 Warg, Orphelun-1 R8 RK. -The Blood Hand.

Nice Sers, if they're crying like infants who want their ba-ba then you're doing it right.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

mmmm...ba-ba.

Infamy yesterday: 397941
    Renown yesterday: 167282

this is why math is bad.
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

They say 'Perception is reality'... and as such I suppose you cannot blame someone for the ridiculous amounts of hypocrisy and delusions spewed forth from a twisted reality... if it weren't for the lack of terrible grammar I'd have suspected Sersi is anthraxious, or a close relative...

Just pity them and move on Theiol, you might as well try reasoning with a tree stump, for all the good it will do you.
    Last edited by Vyturack; Jan 24 2013 at 05:57 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000021f21e/signature.png]Vyturack[/charsig]
    ''Scissors are OP, rock is fine.'' - Paper

Quote Originally Posted by Vyturack View Post
    They say 'Perception is reality'... and as such I suppose you cannot blame someone for the ridiculous amounts of hypocrisy and delusions spewed forth from a twisted reality... if it weren't for the lack of terrible grammar I'd have suspected Sersi is anthraxious, or a close relative...
    Oh my, someone sat with a thesaurus open next to them for this post. My old English prof would have loved to rip ya apart for the superfluous words littered in there.

Ahha thanks Ak, I've learned from the best

Page 205 of 274 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 215 255 ... LastLast